Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 83  All

Author Topic: RMM8 Innovation Inc. (Plagiarists Win!)  (Read 192265 times)

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
Re: RMM8 Innovation Inc. (Day 1 Start!)
« Reply #375 on: June 25, 2013, 10:44:32 pm »

You are not alone in hating meta arguments.  But there isn't much I can say to assuage you.

Meta arguments are necessarily based on previous experience and what we've come to expect from players.  I think I've modded or played every game that EFHW has played except for Pirates II.  I've been beaten by scum!EFHW and watched scum!EFHW play a masterful game she only barely lost.  As such, I have a fresh vision for what scum!EFHW looks like.

I could quote from the Shakespeare game, but you were in it, and you paid attention.  You think she feels different this game?

I didn't read Masons + Monks so I can't speak to that. I had a scum read on EFHW in Shakespeare based mostly on voting patterns, and on her hesitancy to hammer, and it's too early to say if she's replicated that. One thing that's different is that she's gotten a LOT more involved in theory talk, which I haven't really seen from her before. She was very reserved about it in Shakespeare, so that's different.

EFHW

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: EFHW
  • EFHW="ee-foo". Really, how else would you say it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: June 25, 2013, 11:32:28 pm »

I'm starting to feel like this is a 3 person game.  Where is everyone? 

spiritbears

• Salvager
    • View Profile
    • Spirit Bears on Bandcamp
« Reply #377 on: June 25, 2013, 11:53:19 pm »

Why are we claiming?

We're not.
At least we shouldnt be.....

All I'm comfortable claiming right now is that I'm a Tracker and I caught mcmc targeting nkirbit.
I have reason believe this is false
vote ash
I think that was a joke, sb.  mcmc isn't even in this game.
I know. I guess my facetiousness didn't come through...
Postpunk Noisegazr Shoegazing Punks [whathe]Spirit Bears on Faith Cannon Records.  confusing and confounding since 05

ashersky

• Board Moderator
  • 2013/2014/2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: June 26, 2013, 12:07:54 am »

Why are we claiming?

We're not.

All I'm comfortable claiming right now is that I'm a Tracker and I caught mcmc targeting nkirbit.
vote ash

Your vote did, though.  I think that's why she was pointing it out.
f.ds Mafia Board Moderator

2013, 2014, 2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
2015 f.ds Representative, World Forum Mafia Championships
2013, 2014 Mafia Player of the Year (Tie)

11x MVP: M30, M83, ZM16, M25, M38, M61, M76, RMM5, RMM41, RMM46, M51

spiritbears

• Salvager
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: June 26, 2013, 12:12:07 am »

Why are we claiming?

We're not.

vote ash

Your not seriously worried about my vote when no one else here is even willing to consider you might be scum????
Postpunk Noisegazr Shoegazing Punks [whathe]Spirit Bears on Faith Cannon Records.  confusing and confounding since 05

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: June 26, 2013, 12:16:16 am »

Why are we claiming?

We're not.

vote ash

Your not seriously worried about my vote when no one else here is even willing to consider you might be scum????

I am not worried about your vote.  I'm cool with it.

xeiron

• Pearl Diver
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: June 26, 2013, 07:36:24 am »

We should not itemclaim any more, because itemclaiming is roleclaiming. That is, roleclaiming of our future roles. The OP says items combination do make sense and should not be easy to guess. Meaning if I say I have a first aid kit, but wish for medicine it is not hard to figure out I am/can become a doctor. We should avoid claiming roles at this point.

I think the best way to maximize powerroles is for everyone to send items they don't nead to their biggest townread.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: June 26, 2013, 07:44:35 am »

Ash, I'm not getting your scummy read on EFHW. I think it's easy to say things like "EFHW seems like she did in Masons and Monks", "TA seems like WS did in Samurai", etc. Without bringing up actual quotations, it means nothing to me -- if you're going to convince me EFHW is scum, I'd want more solid reasons, other than "she just seems the same". I understand that a lot of it is feel, but I hate these arguments relating to specific games, and I think it's a more likely argument to come from scum than from town. It's an argument without much solid backing, but one that you can't really get called out on, since it's an interpretation of metas and playstyles, and not an interpretation of solid evidence.

I also think that Ash is playing up his fake claim from Mean Girls a little too much for my liking. That's now several references to it -- I think he trying to get into peoples' heads more than anything else by playing it up. Whether or not that's along the lines of a "Man, there's no way he'd do something like that TWO games in a row", or something else, I don't know, but I don't like that he just brought it up again recently.

You are not alone in hating meta arguments.  But there isn't much I can say to assuage you.

Meta arguments are necessarily based on previous experience and what we've come to expect from players.  I think I've modded or played every game that EFHW has played except for Pirates II.  I've been beaten by scum!EFHW and watched scum!EFHW play a masterful game she only barely lost.  As such, I have a fresh vision for what scum!EFHW looks like.

I could quote from the Shakespeare game, but you were in it, and you paid attention.  You think she feels different this game?

As for my successful tracking of scum!mcmc in Mean Girls, nothing wrong with being proud to have played well as town previously when I'm town again.
Obviously she feels similar, she is still the same person! Telling the difference between role-based reasons and irl-based reasons for different levels of activity / same or different overall playstyles is important, and hard.

theorel

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: theorel
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: June 26, 2013, 07:54:29 am »

I want to get scumhunting done, but I know I'm not good at it... right now, I'm waiting on mail-mi and chairs.  Although, this seems to be normal mai-mi: scummy and silent...

Well, I've mostly been quiet as I don't really have anything to add to the discussion and everything I've added so far I've been told is bad form.

I'm going to go ahead and item claim, though, since the earlier subtle reference was missed and I think my item's pretty darn innocuous: I have paper.

See, this just opens up more questions than anything.  Did you start with the paper?  Receive the paper?  We can infer that you might be Cai Lun or Gutenberg now.

Why are you asking those additional questions?  How do any of them matter?
We can infer that he started with paper, and might be someone associated with paper.  But this could be incorrect, maybe he just has paper. 

Again, why does it matter?  What matters is that he has paper, and if someone has something useful they think will combine with paper, they can send it to him.

You have stated yourself that we shouldn't claim.  I really don't understand when someone says "hey no one claim", then someone claims some part of something and suddenly that player goes "oh, really?  tell us EVERYTHING then".  Why can't we just leave partial claims alone?  Especially if we don't think people should be claiming yet.  (We don't necessarily need to trust them, just leave them alone).

(PPE: I think that there are probably enough vague item claims that can be made to help town without giving too much away to scum.  But maybe there are situations like xeiron describes.  On the other hand if you had a first aid kit that needed bandages, you could ask for something to wrap things with.  Which is the same thing you would desire if you wanted to put 2 other items together somehow.  Or if you needed medicine, you could ask for some sort of liquid.  I think people are just thinking too specifically?)

My preference at this point is for people to claim whatever they think will help town the most, and give away the least.
I need some sort of "casing", and some sort of "power source".
I'm pretty sure that gives nothing away in terms of what I can make, since a variety of items can use power, and a variety can use something to hold them.

Also weird thing is I thought the opening posts said something about combinations using no more than 3 items.  But looking over it I found nothing. (did it get edited out? or am I just crazy?)
I did find the following however:
... But beware of scum's objects! (end of second paragraph)

Somehow, I don't think we need to worry about whether scum will share objects with us.  Sounds like they'll be happy to (given that we should "beware").

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: June 26, 2013, 07:59:51 am »

How do you know what you "need," theo?  I was given zero indication of missing parts to complete items?

More info than the rest of us...seems scummy.

theorel

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: June 26, 2013, 08:19:50 am »

Anyways, scumhunting...involves reads...means I need to figure out what I think of these players.  I doubt I think anything right now, but I need to try to keep people straight, and this is still the best way I've found to do that day1.  It puts my mind in the game and helps me keep track of what I think of people, making me think of them at all.  Hopefully I can start sorting all of you out.  This is a long post, so I expect shraeye and raerae to skip it :P

1. ashersky: active, provocative.  These are general ashersky properties based on what I've seen.  null read.  (scumScore...null=25)

2. Eevee: Very little activity.  Not exactly normal for Eevee, but I think he's been posting somewhat less lately?  Or maybe he posts less in non-normal games.  I dunno, I feel like I've noticed a lot of "not much posting" regarding Eevee in my skimming.  So I'm going to call this basically null for now, but might revise if someone tells me that my thought there is incorrect. scumScore=26

3. xeiron: he's posted like twice (3 times now)?  I've never played with him as far as I remember.  Seems reasonably concerned about claiming...but ultimately I've got nothing.  scumScore=25 (Oh, his name is typoed in the opening post btw)

4. raerae: Seems like typical raerae (i.e. abrasive, joking).  I'm not sure I've seen raerae as scum (in terms of when skimming other games...I know I've never played with scum raerae).  So I guess I lean town here.  scumScore=20

5. mail-mi: First player I've not really noticed.  I know he's posted some stuff, and has received some comments.  I think there was a back and forth with ashersky last night regarding how he voted for ashersky?  I'll try to pay more attention to him.  scumScore=25

6. TwistedArcher: Has posted a lot.  Not sure if "appeasing" is a scum-trait when applied to twistedarcher.  I know it isn't when applied to me, and I know that I have a tendency to appease (maybe I only try to appease and actually don't? Robz always thinks I'm scum because I ask permission to do things like vote though...).  He's gotten a lot of heat, which generally makes me lean town.  scumScore=20

7. chairs: He claimed paper, so we know he beats rock, and loses to scissors.  He's a green card that helps with splaying (thematically because he helps pass down information from one age to the next).  Early uninformed claims are usually town (though they are also usually mislynched).  This wasn't quite as early, although it was broadcast early.  Still likely to be town.  scumScore=20.

8. shraeye: I can't pretend that I can read shraeye.  I've only really pegged him as scum once, and he was of course town that time (and IC to boot).  He seems to have played a similar gambit to ashersky, except he decided to build an actual weak/day-1 case on TA?  (unlike ashersky who did it to provoke).  Um...I'm going to play it safe and lean scum here.  scumScore=28

9. Ahoppy: Second player I haven't noticed.  This time I've got absolutely nothing.  I don't know if he's been posting little, or if I don't know him and so don't have a voice to associate with him.  Can't remember other comments regarding him.  No knowledge of player means slight scum right?  (even if it's entirely my own fault) scumScore=27

10. EFHW: One of the three players in conversation last night (with TA and ashersky).  I think she's the one taking the opposite viewpoint to me regarding claiming (i.e. that we should claim items we have rather than items we need).  ashersky thinks she sounds like when she's scum.  Eevee thinks that she sounds like Efhw.  I don't know her meta.  I've got nothing really.  scumScore=25

11. spiritbears: One of these days spiritbears is going to be scum, and we'll all be surprised.  I don't know enough about how spiritbears plays mafia, except that everyone always thinks he's town.  I can see why...I think he's town too.  And I can't even figure out why (I don't remember anything he's actually said, just that he seems like town.)  scumScore=20

12. theorel: Yep, I'm here.  I'm the most pro-town player around, even if I always lose anyways.  At least people don't usually suspect me until around day3.  scumScore=0.

13. nkirbit: I was about to say I remembered nothing, then I remembered...he called himself out for underposting, after someone didn't call him out for it (ahoppy maybe?  I'll have to check).  I think this might actually be a scum trait based on experience (I remember Galzria calling himself out in DS9.  I think other scum has done it in the past).  Although it seems like a townie thing to do, maybe it's one of those town things that scum does to look townie?  Meh, the better townie response would be to post more.  Well, I'm not going to build a case around it, but I'll lean scum here for now, scumScore=28.

theorel

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: June 26, 2013, 08:25:34 am »

How do you know what you "need," theo?  I was given zero indication of missing parts to complete items?

Or maybe we just have different descriptions?  Do your items not have descriptions?  (I'm also extrapolating based on what I would guess the items need)

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: June 26, 2013, 08:32:02 am »

Or maybe we just have different descriptions?  Do your items not have descriptions?  (I'm also extrapolating based on what I would guess the items need)

My item(s) has/have a description.  I am unable to extrapolate other types of items needed based on that/them.

theorel

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: June 26, 2013, 08:33:40 am »

Okay, looked back at Ahoppy.  He's been posting a good bit actually, and I was right about it being him calling out lurkers.  It looks like he's been trying to engender discussion.  So, I'm going to drop his scumScore to 22.

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: June 26, 2013, 08:35:18 am »

Ash, I'm not getting your scummy read on EFHW. I think it's easy to say things like "EFHW seems like she did in Masons and Monks", "TA seems like WS did in Samurai", etc. Without bringing up actual quotations, it means nothing to me -- if you're going to convince me EFHW is scum, I'd want more solid reasons, other than "she just seems the same". I understand that a lot of it is feel, but I hate these arguments relating to specific games, and I think it's a more likely argument to come from scum than from town. It's an argument without much solid backing, but one that you can't really get called out on, since it's an interpretation of metas and playstyles, and not an interpretation of solid evidence.

I also think that Ash is playing up his fake claim from Mean Girls a little too much for my liking. That's now several references to it -- I think he trying to get into peoples' heads more than anything else by playing it up. Whether or not that's along the lines of a "Man, there's no way he'd do something like that TWO games in a row", or something else, I don't know, but I don't like that he just brought it up again recently.

As for my successful tracking of scum!mcmc in Mean Girls, nothing wrong with being proud to have played well as town previously when I'm town again.
Obviously she feels similar, she is still the same person! Telling the difference between role-based reasons and irl-based reasons for different levels of activity / same or different overall playstyles is important, and hard.

Sure it is hard.  But we still need to try.

chairs

• Young Witch
  • Why don't you have a seat over there...
    • View Profile
« Reply #390 on: June 26, 2013, 09:11:50 am »

Anyways, scumhunting...involves reads...means I need to figure out what I think of these players.  I doubt I think anything right now, but I need to try to keep people straight, and this is still the best way I've found to do that day1.  It puts my mind in the game and helps me keep track of what I think of people, making me think of them at all.  Hopefully I can start sorting all of you out.  This is a long post, so I expect shraeye and raerae to skip it :P

1. ashersky: active, provocative.  These are general ashersky properties based on what I've seen.  null read.  (scumScore...null=25)

2. Eevee: Very little activity.  Not exactly normal for Eevee, but I think he's been posting somewhat less lately?  Or maybe he posts less in non-normal games.  I dunno, I feel like I've noticed a lot of "not much posting" regarding Eevee in my skimming.  So I'm going to call this basically null for now, but might revise if someone tells me that my thought there is incorrect. scumScore=26

3. xeiron: he's posted like twice (3 times now)?  I've never played with him as far as I remember.  Seems reasonably concerned about claiming...but ultimately I've got nothing.  scumScore=25 (Oh, his name is typoed in the opening post btw)

4. raerae: Seems like typical raerae (i.e. abrasive, joking).  I'm not sure I've seen raerae as scum (in terms of when skimming other games...I know I've never played with scum raerae).  So I guess I lean town here.  scumScore=20

5. mail-mi: First player I've not really noticed.  I know he's posted some stuff, and has received some comments.  I think there was a back and forth with ashersky last night regarding how he voted for ashersky?  I'll try to pay more attention to him.  scumScore=25

6. TwistedArcher: Has posted a lot.  Not sure if "appeasing" is a scum-trait when applied to twistedarcher.  I know it isn't when applied to me, and I know that I have a tendency to appease (maybe I only try to appease and actually don't? Robz always thinks I'm scum because I ask permission to do things like vote though...).  He's gotten a lot of heat, which generally makes me lean town.  scumScore=20

7. chairs: He claimed paper, so we know he beats rock, and loses to scissors.  He's a green card that helps with splaying (thematically because he helps pass down information from one age to the next).  Early uninformed claims are usually town (though they are also usually mislynched).  This wasn't quite as early, although it was broadcast early.  Still likely to be town.  scumScore=20.

8. shraeye: I can't pretend that I can read shraeye.  I've only really pegged him as scum once, and he was of course town that time (and IC to boot).  He seems to have played a similar gambit to ashersky, except he decided to build an actual weak/day-1 case on TA?  (unlike ashersky who did it to provoke).  Um...I'm going to play it safe and lean scum here.  scumScore=28

9. Ahoppy: Second player I haven't noticed.  This time I've got absolutely nothing.  I don't know if he's been posting little, or if I don't know him and so don't have a voice to associate with him.  Can't remember other comments regarding him.  No knowledge of player means slight scum right?  (even if it's entirely my own fault) scumScore=27

10. EFHW: One of the three players in conversation last night (with TA and ashersky).  I think she's the one taking the opposite viewpoint to me regarding claiming (i.e. that we should claim items we have rather than items we need).  ashersky thinks she sounds like when she's scum.  Eevee thinks that she sounds like Efhw.  I don't know her meta.  I've got nothing really.  scumScore=25

11. spiritbears: One of these days spiritbears is going to be scum, and we'll all be surprised.  I don't know enough about how spiritbears plays mafia, except that everyone always thinks he's town.  I can see why...I think he's town too.  And I can't even figure out why (I don't remember anything he's actually said, just that he seems like town.)  scumScore=20

12. theorel: Yep, I'm here.  I'm the most pro-town player around, even if I always lose anyways.  At least people don't usually suspect me until around day3.  scumScore=0.

13. nkirbit: I was about to say I remembered nothing, then I remembered...he called himself out for underposting, after someone didn't call him out for it (ahoppy maybe?  I'll have to check).  I think this might actually be a scum trait based on experience (I remember Galzria calling himself out in DS9.  I think other scum has done it in the past).  Although it seems like a townie thing to do, maybe it's one of those town things that scum does to look townie?  Meh, the better townie response would be to post more.  Well, I'm not going to build a case around it, but I'll lean scum here for now, scumScore=28.

I like this type of post.  When/if I find time today, I'll try to share my opinions in a similar vein.

spiritbears

• Salvager
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: June 26, 2013, 09:30:52 am »

Eevee was vert active in the just completed mean girls...as scum.  I'm not quite ready to call his lurking scummy. But it could be....

shraeye

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: shraeye
  • More Graph Theory please
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: June 26, 2013, 09:42:58 am »

As soon as I read Shraeye's case, I knew he wasn't pushing it as a real case, or at least that he didn't think I was as scummy as he claimed I was -- he's smarter than that. Sure, he may have some inclination, but the stuff he pushed on me was not a real case. I assumed he was more than likely trying to get a reaction, similar to what he did in D1 of Pirates with his case on EFHW.
This is silly.  I absolutely believe in the case that I made; what do you mean by real case?  I didn't claim you were ultra scummy, you were just the very first player who did things that stood out to me, and I voted you because of it.  Now, I definitely tried to vote you in the most provocative way possible, because I really wanted to gauge others' reactions.

But if people were looking at my vote and going, "yeah! shraeye has a vote and a case; i'm eager to hear this slam-dunk air-tight case that he made THREE HOURS INTO THE GAME"...like seriously?

As soon as I read Shraeye's case, I knew he wasn't pushing it as a real case, or at least that he didn't think I was as scummy as he claimed I was -- he's smarter than that. Sure, he may have some inclination, but the stuff he pushed on me was not a real case. I assumed he was more than likely trying to get a reaction, similar to what he did in D1 of Pirates with his case on EFHW.

I think shraeye was pushing the best case he felt he had at this early juncture in the game.  I don't think it was to get a reaction out of anyone.
This is the reasonable reaction to have to my case, which WAS weak, because it was based on 3 hours of info.  However, EFHW has the oddest reaction, deciding that because normally on-point shraeye was presenting such a weak case, that either I'm scum, I'm trying my hardest and Twisted is scum, or we're both scum. 

Re: scum-hunting, I had a thought about Shraeye.  In Pirates he got a bee in his bonnet about TA and TA ended up getting mislynched.  Now he is presenting a weak case on TA.  I don't think Shraeye actually has some deep-seated animus towards TA, which means either 1) he is bussing or 2) he thinks it really is a good case, or 3) he is scum trying to get a townie mislynched.  After Pirates I'd think he would pick someone else to try to drive a mislynch through on and I don't really think he thinks it's a good case, which leaves me with 1.  Which suggests they are both scum.

This is the strongest bit of evidence I've seen so far re: finding scum.

This is exactly the sort of reaction that I was waiting for, and it isn't the good type either.

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: June 26, 2013, 09:57:48 am »

Another thing that I've been thinking through.  ashersky voted raerae with no stated reason, and I voted for Twisted with no stated reason.  Both of us voted in a purposefully provocative way.

And then the raerae/ash thing really took off; people were begging ash to say why, people were joining his wagon, voting for ash because he was being bull-headed, and all that jazz.  But I recall only Twisted asking with any persistence about my vote on him.

If one of our "cases" was on scum, and one on town, I think I'd expect a bit more activity regarding both of the votes.  If scum found their partner getting too much attention, they'd bring up the other person.  And if scum saw everyone piling on the town-wagon, they'd focus on their partner and try to buy some cred that way.

The way the reactions fell, it seems more possible that raerae/TA are of the same alignment.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: June 26, 2013, 10:15:20 am »

However, EFHW has the oddest reaction, deciding that because normally on-point shraeye was presenting such a weak case, that either I'm scum, I'm trying my hardest and Twisted is scum, or we're both scum. 
Re: scum-hunting, I had a thought about Shraeye.  In Pirates he got a bee in his bonnet about TA and TA ended up getting mislynched.  Now he is presenting a weak case on TA.  I don't think Shraeye actually has some deep-seated animus towards TA, which means either 1) he is bussing or 2) he thinks it really is a good case, or 3) he is scum trying to get a townie mislynched.  After Pirates I'd think he would pick someone else to try to drive a mislynch through on and I don't really think he thinks it's a good case, which leaves me with 1.  Which suggests they are both scum.
This is exactly the sort of reaction that I was waiting for, and it isn't the good type either.

I don't get it.  You admit to pushing a weak case harder than it deserved and find it odd when I take note of that and wonder what it means?

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: June 26, 2013, 10:24:02 am »

However, EFHW has the oddest reaction, deciding that because normally on-point shraeye was presenting such a weak case, that either I'm scum, I'm trying my hardest and Twisted is scum, or we're both scum. 

I don't get it.  You admit to pushing a weak case harder than it deserved and find it odd when I take note of that and wonder what it means?
Riddle me this batman, how hard did I actually push the TA case?  Like seriously, more people need to realize that you're painting this way differently than it was.

spiritbears

• Salvager
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: June 26, 2013, 10:48:04 am »

Riddle me this batman, how hard did I actually push the TA case?  Like seriously, more people need to realize that you're painting this way differently than it was.
The riddler was definitely scum
vote shraeye

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: June 26, 2013, 11:06:14 am »

[/quote]
You pushed it pretty hard.  You made the initial post, which was several paragraphs, and then followed up with a pretty aggressively worded response to his response (see below).  You said yourself that you made it as provocative as possible.  So, what's so mysterious if I took you seriously?  Why are you now ridiculing meVote: Shraeye.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: June 26, 2013, 11:20:32 am »

@ theorel: I think the three item thing came from Role PMs ( at least that's where I have it .)
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: June 26, 2013, 11:23:45 am »

I think ash's gloating about his successful fake claim in Mean Girls is scum!ash trying to get into our heads. Also, it's annoying. vote: ash
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 83  All

Page created in 0.135 seconds with 20 queries.