Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 83  All

Author Topic: RMM8 Innovation Inc. (Plagiarists Win!)  (Read 192178 times)

spiritbears

• Salvager
    • View Profile
    • Spirit Bears on Bandcamp
Re: RMM8 Innovation Inc. (Signups Open! 10/13)
« Reply #50 on: June 18, 2013, 02:15:23 pm »

I just can't stay away
Not sure I understand this one
But /in

With the way that you make new lines like that, I read your posts as I would read poetry...
Lol
My typing is often difficult to read
So I try to break it up 
Postpunk Noisegazr Shoegazing Punks [whathe]Spirit Bears on Faith Cannon Records.  confusing and confounding since 05

Archetype

• Jester
  • Suffers from Fancy Play Syndrom
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 18, 2013, 02:50:29 pm »

Lol
My typing is often difficult to read
So I try to break it up
That's some real deep stuff, SB.

AHoppy

• Jester
    • View Profile
Re: RMM8 Innovation Inc. (Signups Open! 12/13)
« Reply #52 on: June 18, 2013, 04:04:57 pm »

Alright, I don't want to miss out on this because it sounds really cool.  Put me /in

Kooshie

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 18, 2013, 09:04:08 pm »

Will it wait until after my long V/LA?  This game looks interesting...
Most likely yes. Kooshie's V/LA too, so we'll be waiting for her too. But once we hit 13 and someone wants /in, I'll have to kick out one of the V/LA people to get it started.
Thanks for waiting for me! ;D But really, don't hesitate to start it without me.  I don't want to hold you up.

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 18, 2013, 09:43:48 pm »

This is immediately starting after RMM6, since nkirbt will /in when that's over and apparently Kooshie is back (correct me, either of you, if I'm wrong). But I didn't realize that sudgy's long V/LA was 16 days! So I think we have three options:

1. Someone replaces sudgy before the game starts.

2. We begin playing, as intended, after RMM6 finishes, and have sudgy be subbed out on Independence Day, or not at all if he dies before his V/LA.

3. We wait until sudgy gets back to start

I've listed by most favorable to least favorable. If someone from RMM6 who's not already playing wants another round of madness, they can just /in here. Number two would work fairly well, but I don't want people's perceptions to be skewed about getting sudgy lynched just so they don't have to sub him out. And number 3 is super not favorable because a lot of people (including me) will be antsy to get another game started after RMM6 ends.

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 18, 2013, 10:32:03 pm »

Well scratch that. Kooshie's is leaving in 2 weeks. Hm.

nkirbit

• Conspirator
    • View Profile

Well, I just got killed in RMM6 (Boo!), so officially /in.

AHoppy

• Jester
    • View Profile
Re: RMM8 Innovation Inc. (Signups sort of closed. See thread)
« Reply #57 on: June 19, 2013, 02:04:15 am »

I will be V/LA from the 29th through the 7th, but I should still be available sporadically throughout the day, especially in the evenings.  If that's too much of a problem, I can drop out...

sudgy

• Cartographer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sudgy
  • It's pronounced "SOO-jee"
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 19, 2013, 02:09:42 am »

I will be V/LA from the 29th through the 7th, but I should still be available sporadically throughout the day, especially in the evenings.  If that's too much of a problem, I can drop out...

Me and Kooshie's problems are worse...
If you're wondering what my avatar is, watch this.

Check out my logic puzzle blog!

Quote from: sudgy on June 31, 2011, 11:47:46 pm

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 19, 2013, 02:42:35 am »

That should be fine Ahoppy, as long as you have some sort of availability.

As much as I want both you and Kooshie to play, I'm trying to arrange for people to replace you. It really really sucks, but I just don't want to have to sub out players in the middle of the gam when I can easily  prevent now.

You'll have absolutely 0 access, right?

sudgy

• Cartographer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sudgy
  • It's pronounced "SOO-jee"
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: June 19, 2013, 02:50:14 am »

As much as I want both you and Kooshie to play, I'm trying to arrange for people to replace you. It really really sucks, but I just don't want to have to sub out players in the middle of the gam when I can easily  prevent now.

Very limited access the first week (Disneyland), and no access the second (Camping).  So no access.
If you're wondering what my avatar is, watch this.

Check out my logic puzzle blog!

Quote from: sudgy on June 31, 2011, 11:47:46 pm

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 19, 2013, 03:10:49 am »

Very limited access the first week (Disneyland), and no access the second (Camping).  So no access.
Aw, darn. Well have fun!

theorel

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: theorel
    • View Profile
Re: RMM8 Innovation Inc. (Signups open! 11/13)
« Reply #62 on: June 19, 2013, 08:52:52 am »

Okay, I need to play an RMM game sometime.  My non-mafia games are minimal at the moment, and this sounds like fun, so I'll \in.

spiritbears

• Salvager
    • View Profile
    • Spirit Bears on Bandcamp
« Reply #63 on: June 19, 2013, 11:12:07 am »

Okay, I need to play an RMM game sometime.  My non-mafia games are minimal at the moment, and this sounds like fun, so I'll \in.
Yay!!
Postpunk Noisegazr Shoegazing Punks [whathe]Spirit Bears on Faith Cannon Records.  confusing and confounding since 05

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
Re: RMM8 Innovation Inc. (Signups open! One more needed!)
« Reply #64 on: June 19, 2013, 11:02:28 pm »

Yay!!
Hooray! I have a feeling you'll enjoy this one, theorel.

I'm sorry to say that I'm going to take both sudgy and Kooshie out. Nothing personal at all, but I think it'd be better for everyone as a whole if we played with the least amount of possibilities of subins as possible.

With that said, we need just one more! I've talked to a couple people who've showed some interest in joining, but I haven't had one to say if they are for sure /in or not. And if it's alright with everyone, I plan on starting this game immediately after signups have filled. If you remember, we have the No kill N0 Start, so I don't think it will collide with RMM6 and there is a bit of a lull with only a few players in games.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 19, 2013, 11:22:56 pm »

Come on liopoil/Jimmmmmm we just need one more!
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 19, 2013, 11:23:05 pm »

Looks like raerae is our lucky winner!

With signups now full, I am sending a PM out to everyone. Please reply with '/confirm' to show that you are still playing. Once everyone has confirmed, roles will be sent out and the game will begin!

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 19, 2013, 11:23:30 pm »

Never played with you.

Well, it's good to meet new people.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 19, 2013, 11:23:45 pm »

With signups now full, I am sending a PM out to everyone. Please reply with '/confirm' to show that you are still playing. Once everyone has confirmed, roles will be sent out and the game will begin!
YEAH!

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 19, 2013, 11:26:28 pm »

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 19, 2013, 11:27:19 pm »

I have to actually make the setup first

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
Re: RMM8 Innovation Inc. (Signups Closed! Confirm your /inness!)
« Reply #71 on: June 20, 2013, 02:28:18 am »

Confirm.

theorel

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: theorel
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 20, 2013, 06:09:14 am »

confirmed.

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 20, 2013, 03:45:42 pm »

Well we're waiting for EFHW, but she's posted elsewhere, so I assume she knows.

This thread is now locked. Axxle is briefly reviewing the setup (and anyone who wants to can too), so once he's done and I've made any necessary minor adjustments, I'll send out Role PMs and the game will begin!

Thread Locked.

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
Re: RMM8 Innovation Inc. (Signups Closed!)
« Reply #74 on: June 21, 2013, 06:03:13 pm »

Role PMs are being sent out so PLEASE remember while playing that...

1. I don't follow a strict uniform for all Role PMs or powers or anything, so I'll word things differently however I want; regardless of a player's alignment. So please don't auto-lynch somebody because the wording on their claim doesn't completely add up with yours.

2. N0 Start, ya'll. You have 48 hours to get your actions in, and then a 24 hour period for combining objects. Nights won't usually be this long, but it's a new game and the weekend, so I'll be generous.

3. Flavor is important, so watch what you claim. It may be more detrimental to your team that you may think.

4. There are no made up roles, but I have put some twists on some standard roles. Still, there's nothing too insane you should be worried about.

5. Things may be a bit confusing, so if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me. I want this first night to run as smoothly and error-free as possible.

6. Big shout out to Axxle for reviewing and tweaking this setup. I can't thank you enough.

7. Have fun! It's just a game! I'll take any action I see necessary to ensure everyone's having a good time. But the prevent rather than mitigate any problems, all you guys need to do is just remember the Civility Pledge. Thanks!

And now without further ado...the Role PMs! You may start submitting actions as soon as you receive yours. If you haven't received one in the next half an hour, let me know.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 83  All

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 20 queries.