Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83  All

Author Topic: RMM8 Innovation Inc. (Plagiarists Win!)  (Read 193870 times)

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
Re: RMM8 Innovation Inc. (Day 2!)
« Reply #2000 on: July 19, 2013, 02:24:58 pm »

Ugh. I'm feeling so uneasy about this, but I don't think that Xeiron's a better lynch.

AHoppy

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #2001 on: July 19, 2013, 02:26:32 pm »

Oh, nkirbit: The information earlier which made you think I was town:  What I was saying is that I bet most roles are 1-shot, because my roles are 1-shot.  And it makes most sense given that you can get more roles, a role that you can use indefinitely could be OP if you can augment it with many other 1-shots. 

Also, I suppose since it looks like I'm about to get hammered, I should also say that I'm a 1-shot commuter.  I kept trying to tell you guys not to lynch me because I had the possibility of keeping us alive tonight, but now that'll be gone.  I didn't want to claim it earlier because well, I figured knowing that I had that would help scum more than it would help town.  Becuase now they know not to NK me.  But hey, WIFOM and such.  Since I'm going to die anyways, I see no harm in letting you all know now. 

chairs

• Young Witch
  • Why don't you have a seat over there...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2002 on: July 19, 2013, 03:13:27 pm »

Vote: Ahoppy

AHoppy

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #2003 on: July 19, 2013, 03:16:47 pm »

:'( I really need to get better at this game

chairs

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #2004 on: July 19, 2013, 03:19:13 pm »

:'( I really need to get better at this game

If you flip town, then I have to congratulate the scum team on being effective at fooling me.

Archetype

• Jester
  • Suffers from Fancy Play Syndrom
    • View Profile
« Reply #2005 on: July 19, 2013, 03:20:10 pm »

Thr-Thr-Thr-Threadlocked!

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #2006 on: July 19, 2013, 03:22:12 pm »

"There he is!" The crowd screamed, "After him!"

AHoppy weaved his way through cubicles, slipping on papers and pushing chairs (but not the employee) aside while the angry mob consisting of Twistedarcher, Eevee, xeiron, Eevee, shraeye, and chairs charged after him. They slipped on papers and pushed chairs (the employee) aside as they ripped through the cubicles. AHoppy reached the back door and could see his precious airplane triple-parked, awaiting his return. He jostled the handle and slammed his body against the door. He pounded the door with his fists and wiped the sweat from his forehead. But it didn't matter. The door didn't budge.

He whirled around to see the 5 person crowd was upon him. Orville Wright slipped on his aeronautic glasses and hung his head as two mobsters grabbed either side of him and carried him to Archetype's office. They opened the office door, sat him down in a row of chairs (not the employee), and ripped off his flying cap revealing a luscious 10 feet long mane of blond hair.

"This pilot killed the CEO!" chairs said proudly.

"Oh did he now..." Archetype said, his voice trailing. "I'll deal with him privately. Get back to work." He said dismissing them with a wave of his hand. chairs and the four other members of his mob vacated the room and closed the door behind them.

"I'm sorry it had to come to this," Archetype began, opening his desk drawer and pulling out a Revolver, "But the biggest threat has to be eliminated."

He pointed the revolver at AHoppy's temple, who's eyes were glazed with fear, and slowly pulled the trigger.

Vote Count 2.FINAL

xeiron (3) theorel, AHoppy, nkirbit
AHoppy (5) Twistedarcher, Eevee, xeiron, shraeye, chairs

Not Voting (1) chairs

With 8 alive you need 5 to lynch. The day will end on July 23rd.

AHoppy, otherwise known as Orville Wright the 1-shot Commuter and 1-shot Watcher has been fired.

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #2007 on: July 19, 2013, 03:35:49 pm »

Archetype blew down the barrel of the gun, spun it around, and slid it into his pocket. The door slowly creaked open as Twistedarcher, theorel, and shraeye.

"Good job, team!" Archetype said, shaking his accomplices hands. "Taking out the CEO was tricky work, but good thing I had you three to help me out. Now, let's make our escape." Archetype grabbed a packet of papers in a manilla folder and headed out his office door.

"Are the bombs setup?" Archetype asked theorel. He nodded his head yes. The quartet of villains headed out the front door and walked out into the parking lot. They went behind AHoppy's plane and ducked down. Theorel pulled out a detonator and pushed the big red button in the center of it.

A loud 'BOOM' sounded and a fiery inferno erupted behind them in the spot where Innovation Inc. used to stand. They laughed manically as they could hear the innocent screams of their fellow employees burning alive within the company's complex. The heat from the fire was considerably hot, but the malicious team was safe behind the plane. They wouldn't be fired.

Once the flames had died down, the group stood up. Archetype patted his ashen suit jacket and said, "Now that that is taken care of, let's go!"

"Not yet boss," shraeye began, "There's still one weak link to take care of,". With a flick of a wrist, Twistedarcher pulled out a revolver and shot Archetype in cold blood. The trio quickly grabbed his body and tossed in into the embers of the building's fire, getting rid of the evidence. Fire engines had started to arrive, but these Plagiarists didn't mind. No one would suspect Albert Einstein, Thomas Edison, or Alexander Graham Bell of doing something so vile...

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #2008 on: July 19, 2013, 03:36:34 pm »

The Plagiarist team of shraeye, theorel, and Twistedarcher are the winners!

Thread Unlocked!

Setup info and all that jazz to be shown soon. Feel free to talk while I compile it all![/color]
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 03:37:43 pm by Archetype »

chairs

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #2009 on: July 19, 2013, 03:39:35 pm »

Oh man.  theorel I would've lynched, but I don't know if I would have ever gone back to shraeye after we'd lost the kicker (that he was scum because Edison).

If we'd hung on that, we could've recognized the value of the flavor cop and probably won.

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #2010 on: July 19, 2013, 03:39:50 pm »

good game everyone! great job scum partners.

I think we would have won even if you lynched scum today. We have 5 30% 1 shot-vigs between us, and we would have stolen Chairs' paper for doublevoting powers tonight I'm sure.

chairs

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #2011 on: July 19, 2013, 03:41:55 pm »

good game everyone! great job scum partners.

I think we would have won even if you lynched scum today. We have 5 30% 1 shot-vigs between us, and we would have stolen Chairs' paper for doublevoting powers tonight I'm sure.

...FIVE?

Jesus.

chairs

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #2012 on: July 19, 2013, 03:42:25 pm »

All in all, N1 really, horrifically screwed us.

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #2013 on: July 19, 2013, 03:43:15 pm »

Scum QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/SDHGfge8tU2
Speccy QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/Hft2w3rjZUc
Mod QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/ctq2dRkkx3x

Roles/PMs (PM wordings changed only slightly): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IHwmphNElhoiSEpt3NU509wWSVoOyRT2cq7muY9lX0k/edit?pli=1
Night Actions/Item Combinations/Inventories/Other PRs: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AodI01XhRvYKdG1SUDVEcU5hQmlaVnJJWEtKdGFXanc#gid=0

I'll let you guys discuss a bit before I give my thoughts on the setup. If you have any questions on why things happened, let me know! Great game scum!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 03:47:02 pm by Archetype »

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #2014 on: July 19, 2013, 03:43:52 pm »

I think this was a really fun setup. It's a shame we only got to D2, but factoring the town vig shooting the bomb, and a mod-kill D1, I don't think that's really anything against the setup.

We had a thieving power. Each night, we got to steal one players' items, and all 3 scum got them. We stole Revolvers from Ashersky N0 and N1.

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #2015 on: July 19, 2013, 03:46:05 pm »

Both google doc links go to Role PMs

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #2016 on: July 19, 2013, 03:47:13 pm »

Both google doc links go to Role PMs
Woops! Fixed!

shraeye

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: shraeye
  • More Graph Theory please
    • View Profile
« Reply #2017 on: July 19, 2013, 03:47:55 pm »

Oh man.  theorel I would've lynched, but I don't know if I would have ever gone back to shraeye after we'd lost the kicker (that he was scum because Edison).

If we'd hung on that, we could've recognized the value of the flavor cop and probably won.
I think it was xeiron who dug around and found the online article about 5 thieving-est inventors.  Turns out the scumteam were #1, #2, and #3...

I really didn't want any claims to go down.  I had figured out that nkirbit was mail-man, chairs was the flavor-investigator, and Eevee was inventor from my rolecop.  I really didn't want to lynch AHoppy and wanted xeiron today instead, because I was worried AHoppy would claim doctor, which definitely would have caused him not to be lynched.

What did your inventor stuff do, Eevee?

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #2018 on: July 19, 2013, 03:48:23 pm »

Xeiron was really on the right track for most of the game. It's a good thing for us he was so, so, so, so, scummy in presenting his ideas. He was definitely on the right track and closer than any other town member.

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #2019 on: July 19, 2013, 03:49:18 pm »

I think it was xeiron who dug around and found the online article about 5 thieving-est inventors.  Turns out the scumteam were #1, #2, and #3...

I really didn't want any claims to go down.  I had figured out that nkirbit was mail-man, chairs was the flavor-investigator, and Eevee was inventor from my rolecop.  I really didn't want to lynch AHoppy and wanted xeiron today instead, because I was worried AHoppy would claim doctor, which definitely would have caused him not to be lynched.

What did your inventor stuff do, Eevee?

I knew you were online at the last day -- I was really, really, really hoping you'd vote Xeiron so I could hammer him!

If only we had activated our day-chat. :D

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #2020 on: July 19, 2013, 03:50:34 pm »

I'm leaving for my V/LA right now, right now. So I'll give my thoughts when I get back on Monday.

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #2021 on: July 19, 2013, 03:55:13 pm »

Yeah, I saw theorel was online, and thought he should hammer AHoppy.  But I didn't want to come down voting xeiron, which may have been suspicious given my posturing that day.

@SpecQT #14/15 from yuma.  Yeah, it was part of my plan to release Twisted to just clutter the thread as much as he wanted.  People need to start seeing that serial posting is just as bad as serial lurking in the long run.  But I DID notice that the post-numbers changed, now I see that it was yuma's post that got deleted that did that!

raerae

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: raerae
    • View Profile
« Reply #2022 on: July 19, 2013, 03:57:26 pm »

I nominate shraeye or theorel for MVP.  Very well done, boys.

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #2023 on: July 19, 2013, 03:57:43 pm »

also, @SpectQT #45 from ash about EFHW's bomb-ness. Yeah, I totally would have found a way to draw mafia's NK.  some sort of hint/claim type thing.

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #2024 on: July 19, 2013, 03:57:51 pm »

I was really surprised Nkirbit didn't come after me D2. I thought for sure he would guess that there wouldn't be two scum mailmen.
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83  All

Page created in 0.094 seconds with 19 queries.