Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 80  All

Author Topic: Mafia XXV: Mean Girls (Fourth Quarter)  (Read 200423 times)

shraeye

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: shraeye
  • More Graph Theory please
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia XXV: Mean Girls (Second Quarter Already?)
« Reply #1525 on: June 08, 2013, 08:30:47 am »

THREAD LOCKED

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1526 on: June 08, 2013, 08:31:42 am »

Vote Count 2.Final
mcmcsalot (6): ashersky, xeiron, Robz888, Eevee, spiritbears, yuma
ashersky (3): mcmcsalot, AHoppy, liopoil

Not voting: mail-mi

With 10 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch
Deadline is 8pm forum time on Sunday, June 9th

Kooshie

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1527 on: June 08, 2013, 09:27:00 am »

The commotion outside his door drew Mr. Duvall to the hallway and what he saw there stopped him in his tracks. Wild accusations and insults were being flung wildly from girl to girl with no regard for truth or feelings. He saw Ms. Norbury duck a bottle of hairspray as it came hurtling toward her head. Coach Carr was trying to stop two girls from pulling each other's hair out. Some of the softball players were coming back from the equipment room with bats in their hands.

"Son of a..." Mr. Duvall muttered as he snagged on of the bats from the second baseman and smashed it into the fire alarm.

Amidst the squeals of surprise and complaints of ruined hair Mr. Duvall walked quickly to the double-doors at the end of the hallway. Ms. Norbury came rushing over but before she could say anything he put up a hand to silence her.

"Ms. Norbury, I did NOT leave the South Side for this." And that was the last time anybody saw M. A. Fia High's most loved principle, Mr. Duvall.

Mr. Duvall (mcmcsalot), Principle (jailkeeper), has transferred out of M. A. Fia High.

Third Quarter begins Sunday, June 9th at 8:30 p.m. FT

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1528 on: June 09, 2013, 08:04:03 pm »

Half the people in this school are mad at me, and the other half only like me because they think I pushed somebody in front of a bus, so that's not good. Cady thought to herself as she walked home.

"Mom, dad, I think I want to be home schooled again..."

"Well, Cady, what did you think your option was? They don't let you back in once you've been expelled."

"What?!"

"Ms. Norbury just called and says you pushed somebody in front of a bus? I thought we raised you better than that."

And that is how Cady Heron (Robz), your Student Body-aligned New Kid (innocent child) was expelled from M. A. Fia High.

Rumors are nasty little things, aren't they? First Aaron then Cady, who's next?

Third Quarter Ends Friday, June 21st at 9:00 p.m. FT

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1529 on: June 09, 2013, 08:05:28 pm »

Vote Count 3.1

Not voting: mail-mi, ashersky, xeiron, Eevee, spiritbears, yuma, AHoppy, liopoil

With 8 players alive, it takes 5 to lynch
Deadline is 8pm forum time on Sunday, June 21st

THREAD UNLOCKED

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1530 on: June 09, 2013, 08:07:07 pm »

I made this post during the night, so anything that might have come up since then is not accounted for here. This post assumes that Robz888 was nightkilled, because I think he is the most likely kill. I think this because for one, Yuma is still a suspect, and second, Yuma watching Robz888 won’t matter even if he’s town because ashersky probably did the kill, and we already know he’s scum. Also, I doubt we have another protective role, so scum probably isn’t worrying about that.

Oh man, I totally warned you all, but only Ahoppy agreed. It ought to have been clear that ashersky should have been the lynch. And ashersky is the lynch today, no doubt about it. I strongly doubt there is a bus driver. There can’t be a town bus driver because they would have claimed, and bus driver is usually a scum role. I also doubt there is a scum bus driver. Here’s one reason why, from this post by raerae in the game index that I quoted early D1:
I wanted to have an 11 player game but also wanted one three person scum team (bet you can't guess who that'll be flavor-wise!) so shraeye advised me that 12 players would be better with that many scum.  As far as mafia picking their team, I'll send a PM to all players, 10 of them will be the same but the 11th will identify the first scum.  Everybody will be instructed to confirm receipt but the scum will also have to identify their partner.  Once all PMs are received, the 2nd round will go out much the same as the first, then one more round of PMs will go out containing final instructions.

Most of the town players will be VT, mafia will all be goons, but that's all I'm saying.
So it could be outdated, but I think that the mafia are probably goons. Also, even if there is a bus driver, they would have had to be quite lucky to target the exact correct two people to frame mcmcsalot. Ashersky is scum. Vote: Ashersky.
That said, let’s not put him at L-1 until we are ready to lynch him, because now moreso than before, the self-hammer is a threat.

Because mcmcsalot was town, he was telling the truth about putting me in jail N1. So you all know that I did not do the kill that night if I was mafia.

We are at mylo. That means if we mislynch we lose. We can afford to no-lynch though. I believe a no-lynch is probably in order tomorrow, to force scum to get rid of a suspect for us. We should either massclaim tomorrow before no lynch, or D5 after no lynch. I’m thinking D5, unless somebody knows something important, but if that’s the case they should probably claim today.

I have strong suspects for who the other two scum are, but I do not think it is a good idea to talk about that today. This is because it lets the mafia have a more informed choice tonight. It would be different if we weren’t sure who to lynch. But we are sure. We are lynching ashersky. Today, we make a plan of action, wait for everybody to have a chance to say something, then lynch ashersky.

spiritbears

• Salvager
    • View Profile
    • Spirit Bears on Bandcamp
« Reply #1531 on: June 09, 2013, 08:09:28 pm »

Vote vote ash

All time dirrrrtytyryrry scum play.  Brilliant. Made me sick to my stomach.
Postpunk Noisegazr Shoegazing Punks [whathe]Spirit Bears on Faith Cannon Records.  confusing and confounding since 05

spiritbears

• Salvager
    • View Profile
« Reply #1532 on: June 09, 2013, 08:13:37 pm »

I made this post during the night, so anything that might have come up since then is not accounted for here. This post assumes that Robz888 was nightkilled, because I think he is the most likely kill. I think this because for one, Yuma is still a suspect, and second, Yuma watching Robz888 won’t matter even if he’s town because ashersky probably did the kill, and we already know he’s scum. Also, I doubt we have another protective role, so scum probably isn’t worrying about that.

Oh man, I totally warned you all, but only Ahoppy agreed. It ought to have been clear that ashersky should have been the lynch. And ashersky is the lynch today, no doubt about it. I strongly doubt there is a bus driver. There can’t be a town bus driver because they would have claimed, and bus driver is usually a scum role. I also doubt there is a scum bus driver. Here’s one reason why, from this post by raerae in the game index that I quoted early D1:
I wanted to have an 11 player game but also wanted one three person scum team (bet you can't guess who that'll be flavor-wise!) so shraeye advised me that 12 players would be better with that many scum.  As far as mafia picking their team, I'll send a PM to all players, 10 of them will be the same but the 11th will identify the first scum.  Everybody will be instructed to confirm receipt but the scum will also have to identify their partner.  Once all PMs are received, the 2nd round will go out much the same as the first, then one more round of PMs will go out containing final instructions.

Most of the town players will be VT, mafia will all be goons, but that's all I'm saying.
So it could be outdated, but I think that the mafia are probably goons. Also, even if there is a bus driver, they would have had to be quite lucky to target the exact correct two people to frame mcmcsalot. Ashersky is scum. Vote: Ashersky.
That said, let’s not put him at L-1 until we are ready to lynch him, because now moreso than before, the self-hammer is a threat.

Because mcmcsalot was town, he was telling the truth about putting me in jail N1. So you all know that I did not do the kill that night if I was mafia.

We are at mylo. That means if we mislynch we lose. We can afford to no-lynch though. I believe a no-lynch is probably in order tomorrow, to force scum to get rid of a suspect for us. We should either massclaim tomorrow before no lynch, or D5 after no lynch. I’m thinking D5, unless somebody knows something important, but if that’s the case they should probably claim today.

I have strong suspects for who the other two scum are, but I do not think it is a good idea to talk about that today. This is because it lets the mafia have a more informed choice tonight. It would be different if we weren’t sure who to lynch. But we are sure. We are lynching ashersky. Today, we make a plan of action, wait for everybody to have a chance to say something, then lynch ashersky.
Werent you and x mc's top suspects?  I think that's probably right and with you trying that weasly "waiiiiit don't lunch mc when it eas all but inevitable makes me think mc was right from the beginning.   I don't trust my own judgment after that debacle.  But I am certainly going to rely on the work mc put in...may it not be in vain!
Postpunk Noisegazr Shoegazing Punks [whathe]Spirit Bears on Faith Cannon Records.  confusing and confounding since 05

ashersky

• Board Moderator
  • 2013/2014/2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
    • View Profile
« Reply #1533 on: June 09, 2013, 08:16:19 pm »

Stop. Halt. Desist.

First, and foremost, I'm so sorry mcmc.  No one felt worse when that flip was posted than me.  You have to believe me that I was convinced I had caught you.  Bus drivers are devious.

Second, I get it.  You all think I'm lying scum.  So let me put this out there: I know that, for your own sakes, you need to mislynch me.  You all feel bad about the mislynch, and even though I'm not the only one to blame, you need to blame someone, so I will take it.

I will be the lynch today.  No one else.

That said, lets not waste the day talking about me.  We need to find the real scum in case this game continues on after my mislynch.  Lets focus on that.

I have a tracking result, but I really don't know if I can trust it, so I am wary of even mentioning it.

f.ds Mafia Board Moderator

2013, 2014, 2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
2015 f.ds Representative, World Forum Mafia Championships
2013, 2014 Mafia Player of the Year (Tie)

11x MVP: M30, M83, ZM16, M25, M38, M61, M76, RMM5, RMM41, RMM46, M51

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1534 on: June 09, 2013, 08:17:21 pm »

We should reread the end of the day with the info that mcmc was town (and scum knew it!).

I cant think of anything that would make me not vote ash
tonight. I was so convinced yesterday tho, I'm impressed at ash'a play yesterday. Never in a million years would I have seen that coming.

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1535 on: June 09, 2013, 08:18:47 pm »

A few important thoughts...

Other than me, who did town!mcmc suspect?  x and liopoil.  I think you need to keep those two in mind.  Liopoil especially.

I admit most of my theories from D2 were based on mcmc being scum.  So the liopoil fake fight was a real fight.  Lio could have been caught scum, but we now know he didn't kill N1.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1536 on: June 09, 2013, 08:19:42 pm »

obv you should mention any result you claim to have.

same goes to yuma, I really don't see
why you would not tell us what you know!! really glad you weren't nightkilled..

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1537 on: June 09, 2013, 08:21:33 pm »

Post count!

D1   D2   Total
Ashersky:   146  87     233
Liopoil:       112  81     193
Spiritbears:  69  87     156
Yuma:        89   57     146
mcmcsalot: 44   88     132
Eevee:        73   57    130
nkirbit:        106  0     106
Robz888:     57    33   90
sudgy:        72     0    72
Mail-mi:      36    15     51
Xeiron:       28    21     49
Ahoppy:     17    18     35

PPE: no spiritbears I'm not scum, I didn't want to lynch mcmc because I was confident that ashersky was scum, not mcmc, and I still am. I can quote the post where I explained it for you.

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1538 on: June 09, 2013, 08:22:36 pm »

As day neared end, please re-read it with an open mind.  Read it with ash!scum and the with ash!town+bus driver.

One thing: why would I kill Robz if I'm scum?  He was one of my firmest supporters, and saw the reasoning in a town on town argument between me and mcmc and the possibility of a bus driver.

The scum bus driver has put us in a terrible position.  (I saw lio quote old public knowledge, but do we assume the mods forgot that post?  It's a closed setup, I can easily see changing it to ensure we could solve it that way.)

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1539 on: June 09, 2013, 08:23:55 pm »

obv you should mention any result you claim to have.

same goes to yuma, I really don't see
why you would not tell us what you know!! really glad you weren't nightkilled..

Should I give my Tracking result before Yuma?  Does that help show I'm not making it up?

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1540 on: June 09, 2013, 08:25:30 pm »

I will say that my results, plus the mcmc false positive, all but prove a bus driver.  If Yuma watched Robz, as I expect, he will confirm it.

spiritbears

• Salvager
    • View Profile
« Reply #1541 on: June 09, 2013, 08:26:30 pm »

Ok. I don't know whether lio is right on his count. But if he is, ash just made a huge slip offering himself up. If we are at mylo and ash is town, his lunch ends the game for scumwin right? Town would NEVER offer that up. Ash is scum. Mc was right.

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1542 on: June 09, 2013, 08:27:46 pm »

Vote Count 2.Final
mcmcsalot (6): ashersky, xeiron, Robz888, Eevee, spiritbears, yuma
ashersky (3): mcmcsalot, AHoppy, liopoil

Not voting: mail-mi

With 10 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch
Deadline is 8pm forum time on Sunday, June 9th

Given the bus drive, scum new what would happen.  I think they stay off wagon, given the IC was on and would convince other town to join on.  Lio and Ahoppy there.  I mentioned before I am probably wrong on lio given the mcmc flip.

If anyone was on wagon, it is Xeiron.

spiritbears

• Salvager
    • View Profile
« Reply #1543 on: June 09, 2013, 08:28:11 pm »

And enough with the bus driver lies already.

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1544 on: June 09, 2013, 08:29:47 pm »

Ok. I don't know whether lio is right on his count. But if he is, ash just made a huge slip offering himself up. If we are at mylo and ash is town, his lunch ends the game for scumwin right? Town would NEVER offer that up. Ash is scum. Mc was right.

I think you misread me.  I said I accept the fact that you will all mislynch me because none of you want to take responsibility or mcmc dying, even though it is as much you all as me that did it.

I think we scumhunt others before you all ridiculously mislynch me. That's my plan anyway.

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1545 on: June 09, 2013, 08:30:46 pm »

And enough with the bus driver lies already.

Enough with blaming me, dude.  You voted right along with me, as did others.

Tell me, what possible reason did I have to lie on DAY 2????

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1546 on: June 09, 2013, 08:31:34 pm »

people, don't even respond to ashersky's posts. He's scum, nothing he can say will possibly help us.

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1547 on: June 09, 2013, 08:32:32 pm »

Lio, can you explain your Mylo statement?

Do you think we need to no lynch or not?  Your post says we cannot mislynch but can no lynch.  Shouldn't you be voting no lynch?

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1548 on: June 09, 2013, 08:33:37 pm »

people, don't even respond to ashersky's posts. He's scum, nothing he can say will possibly help us.

The only way you can be sure of anyone's alignment is you are scum.  I am not scum, I am in mcmc's position from yesterday. 

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1549 on: June 09, 2013, 08:35:07 pm »

Look, here is how I know we have a bus driver:

1--mcmc was town.  My tracking showed he targeted nkirbit.
2--I tracked someone targeting two players last night.
3--Yuma, if he watched Robz, will say he saw me visit him.

Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 80  All

Page created in 1.98 seconds with 19 queries.