Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: noble brigand and rogue  (Read 1482 times)

bedlam

• Bishop
  • Respect: +72
    • View Profile
noble brigand and rogue
« on: April 01, 2013, 01:36:53 am »

When i trash golds and silvers with noble brigand do I gain a copy of the trashed golds and silvers, or do I gain the actual card that was trashed. In other words will there be golds and silvers in the trash? We played noble brigand with rogue (which gains cards from the trash) the other night and we couldn't agree on how noble brigand gains its golds and silvers.

EDIT: Just played this deck on Goko and I gained the actual golds and silvers from the trash when i play a noble brigand. So Rogue was a little less useful in that case.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 01:57:43 am by bedlam »

eHalcyon

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +9187
    • View Profile
Re: noble brigand and rogue
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2013, 01:57:12 am »
+2

Like Thief, NB gains the trashed cards.  It does not gain copies of the trashed cards, it gains the trashed cards themselves.  So the Gold or Silver that NB trashes will not stay in the trash.

Squidd

• Golem
  • Respect: +604
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2013, 10:44:06 am »

I had a bit of a surprise last night when I played Urchin-Rogue, trashed Urchin for a Mercenary, and then Rogue didn't get to attack because hey, here's a nice Urchin from the trash, take this. Of course, that's how it's supposed to work, I just didn't think it through beforehand.

KingZog3

• Cartographer
  • Respect: +1380
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2013, 09:34:52 pm »

I had a bit of a surprise last night when I played Urchin-Rogue, trashed Urchin for a Mercenary, and then Rogue didn't get to attack because hey, here's a nice Urchin from the trash, take this. Of course, that's how it's supposed to work, I just didn't think it through beforehand.

That's also the reason I've found Rogue not to be that good. It's inflexible and easily foiled.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 21 queries.