Archive > Innovation General Discussion

scorepile.org: an archive of Innovation logs

(1/3) > >>

rspeer:
ScorePile is CouncilRoom for Innovation.

I've spent a bit of time working on it, and gotten some basic things working:

* You can browse games by player.
* You can browse games by date.
* You can get a perma-link to a game log (and in fact, its URL is what its URL was on Isotropic, with "innovation.isotropic.org" changed to "innovation.scorepile.org").
Anyone want to help improve it? ScorePile runs in Python 3 using Bottle, I'm developing it on GitHub, and I'd appreciate any kind of help. Some things that come to mind are:

* Improving the UI
* Collecting (or recomputing) players' levels on the leaderboard
* Extending the parser to parse things that happen during the game, so we can collect stats and stuff based on them
* Collecting stats
* Achievements (not the in-game ones, the meta-game ones like CouncilRoom had)

gryph202:

--- Quote from: rspeer on March 31, 2013, 05:47:28 am ---ScorePile is CouncilRoom for Innovation.

I've spent a bit of time working on it, and gotten some basic things working:

* You can browse games by player.
* You can browse games by date.
* You can get a perma-link to a game log (and in fact, its URL is what its URL was on Isotropic, with "innovation.isotropic.org" changed to "innovation.scorepile.org").
Anyone want to help improve it? ScorePile runs in Python 3 using Bottle, I'm developing it on GitHub, and I'd appreciate any kind of help. Some things that come to mind are:

* Improving the UI
* Collecting (or recomputing) players' levels on the leaderboard
* Extending the parser to parse things that happen during the game, so we can collect stats and stuff based on them
* Collecting stats
* Achievements (not the in-game ones, the meta-game ones like CouncilRoom had)
--- End quote ---

I approve!  I also look forward to seeing what you can do with this.  Surely there are many meta-game achievements that can be tapped.  Thank you thank you!

DWetzel:

--- Quote from: rspeer on March 31, 2013, 05:47:28 am ---ScorePile is CouncilRoom for Innovation.

--- End quote ---

eyhung:
Well done!  How far do the logs go back?  I've noticed my earlier games don't show up. 

rspeer:
Well. They were going back to March 5.

Now they're going back to March 6.

This is not intentional. It turns out that the game IDs (as in "Innovation Game #24601") are totally not unique, which I didn't know. Every time the count starts over, like it just did on Saturday, it eats some old games.

I should be getting the games back to whenever it was in February that game logs started following this format, but I'm going to have to re-do the database and the way I refer to the games in code.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version