Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: <actus  (Read 1407 times)

cactus

• Apprentice
  • Then: longtime lurker. Now: occasional poster.
  • Respect: +348
    • View Profile
<actus
« on: March 28, 2013, 10:09:34 am »
+2

Hi All,

I'm from Melbourne, Australia.
I'm a Nurse (Oncology).
I also have a degree in English Literature.
I have a long-suffering wife and two young children.
I don't get a lot of time to play Dominion and I suspect I'm not really in the league of most of the folk who read this forum. When I do get time to play I usually just play against one particular friend of mine who is also pretty obsessed with Dominion.
I first used the name "<actus" when I had a brief obsession with playing Counter-strike. It seemed appropriate as I'm pretty sure "he's cactus" means you are without a hope and or just dead. It seems wholly inappropriate for a game with a medieval flavour like Dominion.... but what am I going to do...? Change my name?
Other games I love (or have loved): Test Cricket (as a spectator); 500 (the card game); Warcraft II; Fifa 10 for Play-station; and Australian Rules Football

<actus.

Morgrim7

• Torturer
  • Torturer chains? How primitive.
  • Respect: +749
    • View Profile
Re: <actus
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2013, 11:01:10 am »

Hello <actus, nice to meet you. I don't think I've ever talked to you directly.
"Oh sweet merciful heavens.

I sit here, lost amongst the cloud, that which is the brain of the Morgrim Mod. Perhaps I will learn the inner workings of that storied mind. Perhaps I will simply go mad.

Mad, I tell you.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaad." -Voltgloss
Dominion Notation: http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=7265.msg206246#msg206246

cactus

• Apprentice
  • Then: longtime lurker. Now: occasional poster.
  • Respect: +348
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2013, 11:20:12 am »

No. But I've read plenty of your posts. You do often seem to be online when I am. You're in Japan, right? Our time zones must match up pretty well....

Morgrim7

• Torturer
  • Torturer chains? How primitive.
  • Respect: +749
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2013, 11:25:37 am »

No. But I've read plenty of your posts. You do often seem to be online when I am. You're in Japan, right? Our time zones must match up pretty well....
You probably have read a decent number of my posts if you hand around f.ds. I have like… -checks post count- omg like almost 1500.
Japan, Yes. Although I'm from NY :P
I think I am a few hours ahead of you, not much.
"Oh sweet merciful heavens.

I sit here, lost amongst the cloud, that which is the brain of the Morgrim Mod. Perhaps I will learn the inner workings of that storied mind. Perhaps I will simply go mad.

Mad, I tell you.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaad." -Voltgloss
Dominion Notation: http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=7265.msg206246#msg206246
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 20 queries.