Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131]  All

Author Topic: Easy Puzzles  (Read 300605 times)

King Leon

• Conspirator
  • Respect: +196
    • View Profile
Re: Easy Puzzles
« Reply #3250 on: September 22, 2018, 01:14:34 pm »

I have another easy one. Although the Curse tile is empty I play a Sea Hag for a win. Why? Hint: It has absolutely nothing to do with Peddler, Leprechaun, Library or any other Action card interaction.

Well, i’d say you discard opponent’s tunnel and they accidentally take a gold with Bandit Fort, but i feel there’s another answer

The Tunnel answer is absolutely correct, but it does not even require Bandit Fort. There is just one Gold left for a three-pile ending.

faust

• Mountebank
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
  • Respect: +3042
    • View Profile
« Reply #3251 on: September 22, 2018, 04:57:11 pm »

I have another easy one. Although the Curse tile is empty I play a Sea Hag for a win. Why? Hint: It has absolutely nothing to do with Peddler, Leprechaun, Library or any other Action card interaction.

Well, i’d say you discard opponent’s tunnel and they accidentally take a gold with Bandit Fort, but i feel there’s another answer

If Sea Hag has to be the last thing to resolve before the win, then I don't really see another solution. If not, then there are tons - Swindler, Chariot Race, but also just discarding the opponent's Village to cause a dud for them.

It may also be
- something that cares about shuffling
from Renaissance.
Since the number of points is within a constant factor of the number of city quarters, in the long run we can get (4 - ε) ↑↑ n points in n turns for any ε > 0.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
  • Respect: +11340
    • View Profile
« Reply #3252 on: September 22, 2018, 06:00:47 pm »

Depending on what "for a win" means, you could even say that you played Sea Hag, you saw that it flipped over the opponent's only Gold, and that made you sure you could safely break PPR this turn to win on the next.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The Twitch channel where I stream DominionThe YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's albums for free
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131]  All

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 21 queries.