Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Can we have a decline of civility on Innovation Isotropic thread?  (Read 1752 times)

Thisisnotasmile

• Saboteur
  • Respect: +676
    • View Profile

It seems the guy who was ragequitting with "Way to get lucky you pathetic little bitch" has made his way over to Innovation under the name "Leo".

http://innovation.isotropic.org/gamelog/201303/07/game-20130307-081056-7102a160.html

He resigned on turn 10 claiming that there was nothing he could do and I got lucky (...pathetic little bitch...). Now, I'm not REALLY posting this here for a decline of civility discussion. That's been done before. I'm posting it because I'm shocked he would feel he had no chance at that point. The scores were 5-4 to him, acheivements at 0-0. He had had the chance to acheive ages 1 and 2, but declined the opportunities. I had been teching up by Maths and was in age 8, but he had been piggybacking pretty much the whole was and was in age 7 himself. The way I see it, the game was far from over.

Am I right or did I have a killer move lined up next turn and I've just completely missed it?

popsofctown

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +2860
    • View Profile
Re: Can we have a decline of civility on Innovation Isotropic thread?
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2013, 02:03:05 pm »

It's hard for me to follow a log, but I'm not seeing any justification for a resignation.  Reading that his first action was a Code of Laws tuck gives me little faith in his ability to assess when he should resign, or whether he got unlucky.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.145 seconds with 20 queries.