Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Can we have a decline of civility on Innovation Isotropic thread?  (Read 610 times)

Thisisnotasmile

• Saboteur
  • Respect: +667
    • View Profile

It seems the guy who was ragequitting with "Way to get lucky you pathetic little bitch" has made his way over to Innovation under the name "Leo".

http://innovation.isotropic.org/gamelog/201303/07/game-20130307-081056-7102a160.html

He resigned on turn 10 claiming that there was nothing he could do and I got lucky (...pathetic little bitch...). Now, I'm not REALLY posting this here for a decline of civility discussion. That's been done before. I'm posting it because I'm shocked he would feel he had no chance at that point. The scores were 5-4 to him, acheivements at 0-0. He had had the chance to acheive ages 1 and 2, but declined the opportunities. I had been teching up by Maths and was in age 8, but he had been piggybacking pretty much the whole was and was in age 7 himself. The way I see it, the game was far from over.

Am I right or did I have a killer move lined up next turn and I've just completely missed it?

popsofctown

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +2671
    • View Profile
Re: Can we have a decline of civility on Innovation Isotropic thread?
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2013, 02:03:05 pm »

It's hard for me to follow a log, but I'm not seeing any justification for a resignation.  Reading that his first action was a Code of Laws tuck gives me little faith in his ability to assess when he should resign, or whether he got unlucky.
Also you probably are an expert if you buy two bureaucrats early.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.144 seconds with 21 queries.