Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Bots and alchemy  (Read 1199 times)

DG

• Governor
  • Respect: +2624
    • View Profile
Bots and alchemy
« on: February 28, 2013, 09:34:05 am »
+1

So has alchemy been released for sale already? I do wonder why Goko ask for beta testers since the faults we report are generally ignored and they release the software for purchase anyway. We don't know if our reports are addressed or not since we are not told of anything. The last time I said the beta was amateurish a senoir Goko person asked me to send my opinions to them, so I did. Five months on the beta is still amateurish although it presumably has now come to an end.

So for alchemy, the bots are clueless when using potions as an alternate currency and horribly overbuy them. It means they are almost certain to lose kingdoms with potion cost cards unless they are lucky and use apothecaries/alchemists to sweep up the potions. Anyone who pays money for alchemy might want want to check if sages and saboteurs still pick our vineyards, whether the scheme/alchemist/herbalist process is correct yet, and whether the speed of the possession interface is problematic.

Jacob marley

• Moneylender
  • Shuffle iT Username: Jacob Marley
  • Respect: +139
    • View Profile
Re: Bots and alchemy
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2013, 12:47:10 pm »

Frankly, as long as the cards work correctly, I'm satisfied.  I only play bots to complete the adventures, and only play the adventures to earn VP to buy promo cards.  Once I buy more expansions, I might play some bots to test out strategies, but my main focus is on multiplayer.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 20 queries.