Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Stash, reshuffle looking at my hand  (Read 1242 times)

jstnrgrs

• Herbalist
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
Stash, reshuffle looking at my hand
« on: February 09, 2013, 11:31:28 pm »

At my cleanup, I have 3 cards in my deck.  I draw them, and then go to reshuffle.  I have 2 stashes in my deck.

Can I look at the 3 cards I just drew before deciding where to put my stashes?

Donald X.

• Board Moderator
  • Respect: +25709
    • View Profile
Re: Stash, reshuffle looking at my hand
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2013, 11:35:23 pm »
+1

At my cleanup, I have 3 cards in my deck.  I draw them, and then go to reshuffle.  I have 2 stashes in my deck.

Can I look at the 3 cards I just drew before deciding where to put my stashes?
Yes.
Stash is a Treasure that produces 2 coins when played, like Silver. Whenever you shuffle your deck, you can choose where in your deck each copy of Stash that you have in your deck goes. You can't look at the fronts of the other cards in your deck to see where to put it; Stash itself has a different card back, so that's how you'll know where it is. If you have multiple copies of Stash, you can clump them together or spread them out or whatever you want. Since Stash has a different card back, you will also know if it's in a player's hand, or set aside for someone's Haven (from Dominion: Seaside), and so on. You only get to pick where Stashes that you're shuffling go; you don't get to move Stashes from other places to your deck when shuffling. If you have to draw some cards, and are able to draw at least one, but then have to shuffle to get the rest, you will get to look at the cards you already drew before deciding where to put Stash.

Morgrim7

• Torturer
  • Torturer chains? How primitive.
  • Respect: +749
    • View Profile
Re: Stash, reshuffle looking at my hand
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2013, 02:25:26 am »

If you look on Iso in these situations, you'll see this text next to where you rearrange your cards: (You've drawn X so far).
"Oh sweet merciful heavens.

I sit here, lost amongst the cloud, that which is the brain of the Morgrim Mod. Perhaps I will learn the inner workings of that storied mind. Perhaps I will simply go mad.

Mad, I tell you.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaad." -Voltgloss
Dominion Notation: http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=7265.msg206246#msg206246
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.063 seconds with 20 queries.