Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 27  All

Author Topic: ZM12: Loco!...Like the Motive That Betrayed Me - Witches Win!  (Read 59798 times)

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
ZM12: Loco!...Like the Motive That Betrayed Me - Witches Win!
« on: January 28, 2013, 05:14:16 pm »

I'm aiming to start this on Feb 4 and can have 9 or more players, sign up below if interested. It will use a modified version of my setup from ZM11

1. Jimmmmm
2. Mcmcsalot - Died Night 2 - Fool
3. Shraeye
4. Eevee - Lynched Day 1 - Villager
5. EFHW - Lynched Day 3 - Villager
6. Robz888 - Lynched Day 2 - Witch
7. Spiritbears
8. Mail-Mi - Killed Night 3 - Fool
9. yuma - Killed Night 1 - Villager
10+?

Blitz Mafia Ruleset Changes in RED BECAUSE RED GOES FASTER
Game Rules:

General Gameplay and Etiquette:
1. You may not quote private Moderator-supplied information (either real or fabricated) of any kind.  Paraphrasing (for role claims, etc.) is acceptable.
2. There is to be NO personal communication outside of the forum postings unless your role PM specifically allows it.  Mafia members may communicate at night and during the confirmation stage.
3. If you have a role with a Night action your choices are due to me by the posted deadline (generally 12 HOUR DEADLINES from Night start).  If I do not receive your choice via PM by the posted deadline you will forfeit your actions.  In case of multiple submissions, the last valid one before the deadline will be used.
4. Roles with Night actions will not be able to submit an action on Night 0 (i.e. during the confirmation stage).
5. Any player with a Night action may instead submit a “No Action” PM to let the Mod know that you do not want to perform your expected action that Night phase.

Voting, Deadlines, and Player Death:
1.Whomever has the most votes currently on them at lynch deadline is lynched
2. Once you have reached a simple majority no further unvoting will change someone’s fate.  Further votes will also be ignored.
3. Once a player is lynched the game enters twilight until I post a death scene; all players including the one who was lynched may continue to post during twilight.
4. Please submit votes as: Vote: PlayerName.  Votes will NOT be counted if they are not bold or do not follow this syntax!  Obvious abbreviations or nicknames will be counted so long as they are unambiguous.
5. Please submit vote revocations as either Unvote: PlayerName or Unvote. Unvotes are not necessary before changing votes.
6. You may Vote: No Lynch - a simple majority of these vote types are required to send the game to Night phase without a lynch.
7. This game will have 24 HOUR deadlines.  If a player or No Lynch does not have a simple majority at deadline, the player with most votes currently on them will be lynched, and the game will go into night.
8. Once you are killed (either via lynch or night kill) you may no longer post. This means that you do not even get a “Bah” post. The dead in this game are silent.
9. Do not edit or delete posts.  We don't want some players having more information than others.  If you want to clarify posts, feel free to double post.

Miscellaneous/Mechanics:
1. Bold, blue text is reserved for the Mod.  No invisible/small text is allowed, nor is cryptography.
2. If you have an issue/problem with the game, please PM the Mod privately.  Do not post issues/complaints in the game thread.
3. The Mod may make mistakes - please point out any mistakes gently.  Mistakes will be corrected where possible, but sometimes mistakes are made that cannot be reversed.  These will stand as final to be commiserated over after the game.
4. Please bold all requests to the Mod so that they don’t get missed.
5. Prods of missing players will be issued automatically after 72 hours of no activity or upon request after 48 hours of no activity.  A prodded player has 48 hours to respond or risks replacement.  A player who has been prodded 3 times is subject to replacement without further notice. - Rule Cut
6. Rule violations will be dealt with according to their severity, up to and including a Modkill.
7. If you anticipate being unavailable for more than a 48-hour period please post a notice to that effect in the thread.  Treat this game as a commitment.  Be considerate – don’t leave us hanging.[/s] - RULE CUT

The Golden Rule:

Please remember that this is a game and your main objective is to have fun! Be considerate of each other, don’t get personal, and enjoy the game.

Helpful Links:

Game Setup

TO CLARIFY, I AM NOT A MODERATOR OF F.DS IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM.  IN THE CONTEXT OF THIS GAME, I AM MODERATING THAT THE RULES ARE FOLLOWED AND HIDDEN ACTIONS ARE COMPLETED PROPERLY.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 12:32:45 pm by Insomniac »
"It is one of [Insomniacs] badges of pride that he will bus anyone, at any time, and he has done it over and over on day 1. I am completely serious, it is like the biggest part of his meta." - Dsell

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
Re: ZM12: Loco!...Like the Motive That Betrayed Me
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2013, 05:14:22 pm »

• Nightless
  • Witches have Daychat
  • There are 2 Witches
  • There are also 2 fools
  • Witches CAN discuss pregame what ability each of them takes
  • In the event that 2 players are tied for the most votes at deadline, hidden democracy will be used.

You are a Witch!
Damned those cursed villagers! Each and every night they'd hold a party, and they bit their damn village above your lair. It was so hard to get a moments rest with the villagers partying. You and your witch friends needed a plan to silence them, to demand their respect. You were so tired you had started to feel ill all the time and your complexion had turned green! You remember a time when you had won a beauty pageant with nothing but compliments on your complexion. Now when ever someone saw you they shrieked and called you a Witch. Well this was to happen no more, you would regain your complexion and the village would pay. You abducted the children of the village to make a point but if they didn't treat you better well you just might eat the children.

Partner(s):
Team QT:

Powers:Before the game you may choose one of the following powers. (Note you and your partner CAN choose the same ability)
A) Suicidal - If someone shoots you, you will blow up, taking them with you.
B) Investigate Proof - Any attempt to investigate you will return village aligned.

Additionally during the day you and your teammate may make a bold command to "Nightkill" a player, at the day end the last noted nightkill is used and that player killed. If no nightkill has been stated during the day or "Nightkill: None" has been stated, no one will die.

Win Condition: You win when the Witches make up half the town or nothing can stop that from happening

Note please confirm receipt of this role along with your choice in your QT

You are a Fool!
When you were younger you happened into some money when your parents died and you've never had to work. Every morning you come up to the same hill because at the top is the only place near by that you can away from the incessant noise of the village, not to mention you can THINK. You like to contemplate life, love and the infinite you would call yourself a forward thinker while everyone else thinks you're a fool. On a good day if you close your eyes you feel as though you can see the world spinning round. Today the village came to you and asked you to help them, supposedly the hags that live below the village had abducted the children. Well you are nothing if not flexible and you would be damned if you were going to sit idly by.

Powers:Before the game you may choose one of the following powers
A) 1-Shot Day 2 Day-Cop - Once during day 2 you may pm the mod the name of a player to investigate, the mod will tell you if they are village or scum
B) 1-Shot Day 2 Vigilante - Once during day 2 you may pm the mod the name of a player to kill, that player will die.
C) 1-Shot Neighbourizer - You get daychat but will not be told the alignment of the person you neighbourize. Note: You may use this on any day.

Win Condition: You win when all threats to the village have been eliminated and at least one person aligned with the village is alive

Note please confirm receipt of this role along with your choice by PM

You are a Villager!
Every morning there are two fools from your village that go up to the top of a hill. You've never figured out why they do this but you've also never needed them more. Last night the Witches came into your town and abducted all of the children. It had been a long time since they attacked the village but you won't stand idly by as they steal your children.

Powers: None your weapon is your vote, use it wisely

Win Condition: You win when all threats to the village have been eliminated and at least one person aligned with the village is alive

Note please confirm receipt of this role by PM
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 05:40:26 pm by Insomniac »
"It is one of [Insomniacs] badges of pride that he will bus anyone, at any time, and he has done it over and over on day 1. I am completely serious, it is like the biggest part of his meta." - Dsell

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2013, 05:31:32 pm »

In

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2013, 05:32:36 pm »

In
Uhm need the exact starting time before I can commit actually, I'm flying to the U, S and A on the 5th.

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2013, 05:41:08 pm »

In
Uhm need the exact starting time before I can commit actually, I'm flying to the U, S and A on the 5th.

8am PST (11am forum time)

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2013, 11:14:23 pm »

/follow

shraeye

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: shraeye
  • More Graph Theory please
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2013, 12:18:24 am »

tag.  maybe.

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2013, 12:25:30 am »

Where are the everygamers! Robz/Eevee/Galz, and the lots of gamers Jimmm/mcmcsalot/joth/Munch/Ashersky!

Dsell

• Saboteur
  • He/Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2013, 01:41:16 am »

I might be up for ZM13. Unfortunately this next week is when a ton of stuff is happening, so no way I can commit to this one. But I need to do another Blitz game, I think it is becoming my preferred style.
"Quiet you, you'll lynch Dsell when I'm good and ready" - Insomniac

Winner of Forum Survivor Season 2!

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Jimmmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2013, 02:06:37 am »

I'm finding it really hard to be a solid contributor in Blitz games. I'll have to see how busy I am during the time that it's on.

Dsell

• Saboteur
  • He/Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2013, 02:08:12 am »

I'm finding it really hard to be a solid contributor in Blitz games.

I am finding just the opposite! Of course it also depends on how busy I am at the time.
"Quiet you, you'll lynch Dsell when I'm good and ready" - Insomniac

Winner of Forum Survivor Season 2!

ashersky

• Board Moderator
  • 2013/2014/2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2013, 02:17:26 am »

In depending of timing
f.ds Mafia Board Moderator

2013, 2014, 2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
2015 f.ds Representative, World Forum Mafia Championships
2013, 2014 Mafia Player of the Year (Tie)

11x MVP: M30, M83, ZM16, M25, M38, M61, M76, RMM5, RMM41, RMM46, M51

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2013, 02:18:23 am »

I might be up for ZM13. Unfortunately this next week is when a ton of stuff is happening, so no way I can commit to this one. But I need to do another Blitz game, I think it is becoming my preferred style.

I'm claiming ZMXV. 

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2013, 02:20:25 am »

I'm claiming ZMXV.

You're talking about modding right? I think Dsell was just talking about playing.

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2013, 02:21:39 am »

I'm claiming ZMXV.

You're talking about modding right? I think Dsell was just talking about playing.

Right.  Just throwing it out there.  13 is for anyone.  I am working on fixing my set up for ZMXV.

mcmcsalot

• Explorer
  • Shuffle iT Username: mcmcsalot
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2013, 10:19:53 am »

Aww I'm not an every gamer, I'm only staying out of bastard games. I've been in every normal/blitz/rolemadness since I started.

That being said, /in
Wins: M19, M21, M23, M24, M26, M39, M91, M94, M102, M104, M107, M114, M115
Losses: M20, M22, M25, M27, M30, M31, M35, M38, M40, M42, M46, M60, M90, M93, M96, M98, M100, M101, M106, M111, M113
Winrate: 38.2%(13/34) 29.6%(8/27), 71.4%(5/7)

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
Re: ZM12: Loco!...Like the Motive That Betrayed Me (2/9+)
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2013, 11:59:59 am »

Bump

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2013, 12:03:00 pm »

Out, just won't have access when this would happen.

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2013, 12:05:28 pm »

Out, just won't have access when this would happen.

As you can see it's not happening today it probably won't happen for a week or so tbh

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2013, 12:06:45 pm »

I guess this isn't starting on Feb 4.

I'm currently at my game limit and will reassess whether I will play when the game is closer to being full.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2013, 12:07:52 pm »

Oh, right. Well, I'll re-evaluate once I see what city I'll be in, etc.  :)

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2013, 01:17:04 am »

Sorry, need to out for this due to upcoming V/LA.

mcmcsalot

• Explorer
  • Shuffle iT Username: mcmcsalot
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2013, 08:33:09 am »

And then there was one...
Wins: M19, M21, M23, M24, M26, M39, M91, M94, M102, M104, M107, M114, M115
Losses: M20, M22, M25, M27, M30, M31, M35, M38, M40, M42, M46, M60, M90, M93, M96, M98, M100, M101, M106, M111, M113
Winrate: 38.2%(13/34) 29.6%(8/27), 71.4%(5/7)

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2013, 02:58:21 pm »

I don't get how Robz hasn't inned yet but I might cancel this unless we get a spur of interest.

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2013, 06:25:10 pm »

I might in if it ends up starting at a very convenient time, otherwise I won't ever have the time for blitz games.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 27  All

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 19 queries.