Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: All Victory Card Kingdom  (Read 7805 times)

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
  • Respect: +867
    • View Profile
Re: All Victory Card Kingdom
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2013, 04:13:55 am »

Anyone want to do some science on this on iso? It's not like feodum would be worth anything anyways. I want the silk road-side.

Morgrim7

• Torturer
  • Torturer chains? How primitive.
  • Respect: +749
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2013, 06:33:13 am »

I'd open Great Hall / Island.  Look to Island away at least 1 or 2 of your starting estates, then start in on Silk Road.  Otherwise, you simply will clog too much, and your opponent will just have too many points out there.

The Island, maybe, yeah. Sounds good. But I think you need a Silver! You're going to need to buy cash. There's no way to play this without buying at least a few Silvers along the road.
yeah. As a general rule of thumb, I try to buy only things that help your deck before the first shuffle.
"Oh sweet merciful heavens.

I sit here, lost amongst the cloud, that which is the brain of the Morgrim Mod. Perhaps I will learn the inner workings of that storied mind. Perhaps I will simply go mad.

Mad, I tell you.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaad." -Voltgloss
Dominion Notation: http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=7265.msg206246#msg206246

Kirian

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Kirian
  • An Unbalanced Equation
  • Respect: +9413
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2013, 09:20:28 am »

You definitely wouldn't buy Feodum for points in its own right, but if you had a few in deck and bought Farmlands that would help keep your money density up for the other cheap ones (and that would increase your density better than Harem, and maybe even Nobles depending on how bloated your deck already is).

OK, I had not thought about Farmland giving Feodum->Harem + 3 Silver.  There's probably a strong argument for that.  The problem is getting the $6 consistently before this starts giving you a Silver flood.
Kirian's Law of f.DS jokes:  Any sufficiently unexplained joke is indistinguishable from serious conversation.

Morgrim7

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2013, 05:49:41 am »

It is going to be kinda hard to get a Silver/Feodum deck going on with so little support.

I sit here, lost amongst the cloud, that which is the brain of the Morgrim Mod. Perhaps I will learn the inner workings of that storied mind. Perhaps I will simply go mad.

Mad, I tell you.

Dominion Notation: http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=7265.msg206246#msg206246

eHalcyon

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +9187
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2013, 06:47:14 pm »

You definitely wouldn't buy Feodum for points in its own right, but if you had a few in deck and bought Farmlands that would help keep your money density up for the other cheap ones (and that would increase your density better than Harem, and maybe even Nobles depending on how bloated your deck already is).

OK, I had not thought about Farmland giving Feodum->Harem + 3 Silver.  There's probably a strong argument for that.  The problem is getting the $6 consistently before this starts giving you a Silver flood.

It's a cute idea but I think it would be pretty hard to match up Feodum with a $6 hand in time for it to make a difference.

Polk5440

• Torturer
  • Respect: +1788
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2013, 09:02:02 pm »

Anyone want to do some science on this on iso? It's not like feodum would be worth anything anyways. I want the silk road-side.

I would be up for giving this kingdom a try, sometime.

Morgrim7

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2013, 12:38:43 am »

I would be up for giving this kingdom a try, sometime.
me too

Mad, I tell you.

Warrior

• Golem
  • Respect: +54
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2013, 01:21:06 pm »

I would too.
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 1.59 seconds with 20 queries.