Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: The Dude abides. I don't know about you but I take comfort in that.  (Read 909 times)

dudeabides

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: dudeabides
  • Respect: +136
    • View Profile
+3

Howdy forum!

I've been playing regularly on Isotropic for about a year and a half now.  I wasn't aware of the DomionStrategy site until zaubererer asked me (on the last day of signups) if I had registered for the tournament.  A big thanks to zaubererer for pointing me in this direction!  Anyways, it's a great site, a great forum, and I wish I had been made aware of it much sooner--I would have spent a lot less time in the high 20s/low 30s. 

I'm working on a PhD in Finance, yet I try my best to avoid Big Money, go figure.  I'm finished with my coursework, so I only have my dissertation to complete.  Isotropic provides a great means to procrastinate on actually getting anything done on that.

What do I do for recreation?  Oh, the usual.  I play Dominion, drive around, the occasional acid flashback.  I also like long walks on the beach, candlelit dinners, and small children.  Sometimes, I like to light some incense to set the mood, get myself drunk off Boone's Farm, and then take advantage of myself.  I like sex, the physical act of love, coitus.  Filthy humor, sarcasm, and references to The Big Lebowski are also much appreciated. 

Anyways, I love the game and the forum.  Uh, I'm just gonna go find a cash machine.
jsh357: the dude doesn't need to explain himself
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.096 seconds with 20 queries.