Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49]  All

Author Topic: Mafia XVIII: Major Arcana Mafia II (Werewolves win!)  (Read 109381 times)

Axxle

• Torturer
  • Most Valuable Serial Killer
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia XVIII: Major Arcana Mafia II (Day 3! Deadline 1/10/13, 7 PM forum time)
« Reply #1200 on: January 22, 2013, 03:37:48 am »

I really should have no killed too.
We might be from all over the world, but "we all talk this one language  : +1 card + 1 action +1 buy , gain , discard, trash... " - RTT

Lekkit

• 2011 Swedish Champion
  • Shuffle iT Username: Lekkit
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia XVIII: Major Arcana Mafia II (Day 3! Deadline 1/10/13, 7 PM forum time)
« Reply #1201 on: January 22, 2013, 03:40:57 am »

And tried to frame Cuzz?

Axxle

• Torturer
  • Most Valuable Serial Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: January 22, 2013, 04:13:36 am »

Or let ash dig his grave.
We might be from all over the world, but "we all talk this one language  : +1 card + 1 action +1 buy , gain , discard, trash... " - RTT

Grujah

• Mountebank
    • View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: January 22, 2013, 10:26:10 am »

7 scum in 16 players is just far too much regardless of the powers.

Yeah, it was unwinable for us even before last game. PRobably when Arch died. We would hve only won if Axxle shoot ash.

Grujah

• Mountebank
    • View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: January 22, 2013, 10:27:03 am »

And I knew 100% that Axxle is SK, and was pretty sure that ash is WW too as he was superscummy, but I couldn't ahve done anything anyway :s

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: January 22, 2013, 10:56:20 am »

Honestly I think my claim day 1 was fine as it started town down the right path and I fault nobody's play (even Galz shooting me) I think the entire town played really really well here and even made the right call in lylo. We had just already lost when we had our first miss lynch
"It is one of [Insomniacs] badges of pride that he will bus anyone, at any time, and he has done it over and over on day 1. I am completely serious, it is like the biggest part of his meta." - Dsell

Ozle

• Cartographer
  • Sorry, this text is personal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: January 22, 2013, 10:57:31 am »

What did the Major Arcana do again?
Try the Ozle Google Map Challenge!
http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=7466.0

Sullying players Enjoyment of Innovation since 2013 Apparently!

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: January 22, 2013, 01:57:44 pm »

Honestly I think my claim day 1 was fine as it started town down the right path and I fault nobody's play (even Galz shooting me) I think the entire town played really really well here and even made the right call in lylo. We had just already lost when we had our first miss lynch

Agreed, and this is why I'm pretty cross here. I don't fault your claim, Insomniac. And then, hell, I even made the right decision from there, I DID shoot the scum in our group!
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: January 22, 2013, 02:01:44 pm »

Agreed, and this is why I'm pretty cross here. I don't fault your claim, Insomniac. And then, hell, I even made the right decision from there, I DID shoot the scum in our group!

It just happened to be MA scum! TOO powerful.
"It is one of [Insomniacs] badges of pride that he will bus anyone, at any time, and he has done it over and over on day 1. I am completely serious, it is like the biggest part of his meta." - Dsell
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49]  All

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 19 queries.