Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Lighthouse + Reactions  (Read 1179 times)

soulnet

• Mountebank
  • Respect: +1751
    • View Profile
Lighthouse + Reactions
« on: December 25, 2012, 06:22:55 pm »

Hi,

I was wondering if it was legal to reveal a reaction X to an attack while I have Lighthouse in play, or do it AFTER revealing Moat (the second makes sense to allow to do things like reveal Moat to stop the attack and then reveal Secret Chamber to put back that moat, so it actually is the reverse of the usual Secret Chamber/Moat thing).

I'm inclined to YES on both, but the word "unaffected" may be stronger than I think. Allowing me to reveal a Reaction would be an "affection" the Attack is giving. On the other hand, it may be interpreted as the playing of the attack and not the attack itself is what allows me to reveal the Reaction.

Thanks!

Donald X.

• Board Moderator
  • Respect: +25672
    • View Profile
Re: Lighthouse + Reactions
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2012, 06:45:58 pm »

I was wondering if it was legal to reveal a reaction X to an attack while I have Lighthouse in play, or do it AFTER revealing Moat (the second makes sense to allow to do things like reveal Moat to stop the attack and then reveal Secret Chamber to put back that moat, so it actually is the reverse of the usual Secret Chamber/Moat thing).

I'm inclined to YES on both, but the word "unaffected" may be stronger than I think. Allowing me to reveal a Reaction would be an "affection" the Attack is giving. On the other hand, it may be interpreted as the playing of the attack and not the attack itself is what allows me to reveal the Reaction.
You can still reveal a Horse Traders to an attack when you have Lighthouse in play (and so on). Similarly you can both Moat and Horse Traders an attack.

Davio

• 2012 Dutch Champion
  • Respect: +3412
    • View Profile
Re: Lighthouse + Reactions
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2012, 04:37:44 am »
+1

I'm still sad Lighthouse doesn't let you choose to be affected or not - like Moat -, darn you Minion!

BSG: Cagprezimal Adama
Mage Knight: Arythea
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.682 seconds with 20 queries.