Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: So who's this FEEDMEMORE guy?  (Read 14918 times)

mith

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: mith
  • Respect: +778
    • View Profile
    • MafiaScum.net
Re: So who's this FEEDMEMORE guy?
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2012, 01:44:32 pm »

I thought Iso didn't count 1st turn resignations? Apparently, I was wrong.

That'd be a bad idea. Opponent has 5/2, you have 4/3, Mint/Fool's Gold in kingdom, you resign, rating not affected?

Still, seems like it would be (relatively) easy to track how often a player is the beneficiary of someone resigning, and banhammer obvious cheaters like this.

() | (_) ^/

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: p4ddy0d00rs
  • Nemo dat quod non habet.
  • Respect: +526
    • View Profile
    • BGG profile
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2012, 01:57:24 pm »

Hey guys, do you know who is on top of the leaderboard?

Mic Qsenoch

('Grats, man.  ;D)

Lesson: Don't feed the trolls, ignore them.  Nolifer wants to cheat to top a list of people who play a game, he's got issues.  It's probably one of you just to get some laughs.  Either way I don't care, except I care enough to post this.  Once we've identified a person/account as a cheater, just ignore.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 01:58:32 pm by () | (_) ^/ »

Varsinor

• Conspirator
  • Respect: +63
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2012, 04:03:26 pm »
+1

Lesson: Don't feed the trolls, ignore them.  Nolifer wants to cheat to top a list of people who play a game, he's got issues.  It's probably one of you just to get some laughs.  Either way I don't care, except I care enough to post this.  Once we've identified a person/account as a cheater, just ignore.

I strongly disagree. I think this guy's account should be deleted as quickly as possible! Cheaters like that invalidate the leaderboard as a whole - particularly if they are allowed to remain on the top spot in spite of being a clearly proven cheater. It don't think it is fair for Mic Qsenoch to be denied the official top spot. It isn't fair for the runner-ups, either.

Since it seems that nobody has brought this to the attention of Dougz yet, I have just written him a message about it, so let's hope that guy is gone soon.
I know he might be gone after a week of not playing anyway, but he could renew his top spot by a few further faked games every week. I also think it is good to show him that his scam was noticed by actively kicking him out.

Eternal shame on that pathetic cheater! >:(
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.101 seconds with 20 queries.