Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  All

Author Topic: AdamH's channels  (Read 40691 times)

Polk5440

• Torturer
  • Respect: +1788
    • View Profile
Re: AdamH's channels
« Reply #125 on: May 01, 2014, 10:45:50 pm »
+1

Sorry for the double post, but I really have to tell you, I love your newest bunch of videos. Those 3-player games with Qvist and WW are awesome. :D

That gardens-Count-Masterpiece three player game ("Dominion is not a Political Game") is the perfect example of why I LOVE three player Dominion. The engine players just can't let the third person get 12 gardens, but who's going to stop him? When do you switch to Gardens? Duchies? And no point counter?! The SUSPENSE! The EXCITEMENT!

c4master

• Moneylender
  • Respect: +56
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 30, 2014, 09:09:30 am »

Hey, on your league match with msprs (is that the correct spelling?) on game 5, one of you had the chance to buy a Bishop in the Black Market. Bishop might not be the best card here, but you could build something that uses Soothsayer to deal curses and gain golds mid-turn, draw that gold and Bishop it for 4 points. I guess, doing this about 3-4 times would have been game here, since you can then delay greening until the very end.

I would post this directly below you YT-Video, but I do not have an account (nor do I desire one).

So this is, why it occurs here.

AdamH

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Adam Horton
  • You make your own shuffle luck
  • Respect: +3879
    • View Profile
    • My Dominion Videos
« Reply #127 on: November 30, 2014, 10:11:35 am »

That seems like it might a reasonable thing to do if you already have a few villages from the Black Market and you were still pretty thin. I don't remember when I saw the Bishop but given how quickly that deck stalled, and given that I was short on draw (lost the Minion split 4-6) that might have been a smart thing to do...
Visit my blog for links to a whole bunch of Dominion content I've made.

c4master

• Moneylender
  • Respect: +56
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: April 08, 2015, 04:43:40 am »
+4

Hey, Adam,

I just wanted to tell you how much I liked your new "chat view" during your matches. Very often, when I'm thinking about diverging from what you do, people in the chat are talking about it. It's really cool to see when someone agrees to what I think would have been right - or tell me why I'm totally wrong. This perfectly adds to your already very good and very entertaining commentary. :)
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  All

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 20 queries.