Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Typos in DA Rulebook  (Read 1972 times)

aaron0013

• Explorer
  • Respect: +220
    • View Profile
Typos in DA Rulebook
« on: December 06, 2012, 10:26:44 am »

Yes...I read rulebooks.  Sorry.  I actually just got DA a week ago (loving it!) and noticed several errors in the manual.  2 +$ signs have been omitted, and it has Sir Martin costing $1 and Procession turning Madman into a card that cost $1.  All of the errors have to do with $ signs, and I was wondering if this was the case for you guys or not.  Maybe I just got a weird book :o
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 12:16:41 pm by aaron0013 »

michaeljb

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: michaeljb
  • Respect: +2115
    • View Profile
Re: Typos in DA Rulebook
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2012, 12:10:51 pm »
+1

When you Procession a Madman, why shouldn't you gain a card costing $1?

I didn't notice the other errors you pointed out. (I too, read the rulebooks. When I get a new expansion first I sleeve all the cards and put them in the other box I use, and then I read the rulebook cover-to-cover haha)
🚂 Give 18xx games a chance 🚂

aaron0013

• Explorer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2012, 12:15:30 pm »

Ah yes, you are correct.  I was thinking Madman costs $3.

TWoos

• Young Witch
  • Respect: +89
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2012, 12:25:21 pm »

I don't see any errors in my copy.  Can you be more specific where they occur?

Donald X.

• Dominion Designer
  • Respect: +25712
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2012, 01:11:26 pm »

Yes...I read rulebooks.  Sorry.  I actually just got DA a week ago (loving it!) and noticed several errors in the manual.  2 +$ signs have been omitted, and it has Sir Martin costing $1 and Procession turning Madman into a card that cost $1.  All of the errors have to do with $ signs, and I was wondering if this was the case for you guys or not.  Maybe I just got a weird book :o
There are a few errors, yes, including the Sir Martin one and uh something else I could look up. There were reported immediately and I believe will be fixed in future printings.

aaron0013

• Explorer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2012, 01:28:01 pm »

Thanks Donald X.  I found the errors again.  $ sign missing on page 5, 6th line from bottom.  Another on page 7, 10th line from top.  And the Sir Martin cost is page 15, 8th line from top.

Again, it's not really that important, but I was just wondering if anyone else noticed it.

Donald X.

• Dominion Designer
  • Respect: +25712
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2012, 01:32:51 pm »
+1

Thanks Donald X.  I found the errors again.  $ sign missing on page 5, 6th line from bottom.  Another on page 7, 10th line from top.  And the Sir Martin cost is page 15, 8th line from top.

Again, it's not really that important, but I was just wondering if anyone else noticed it.
The one you didn't catch is "Dark Ages includes two Treasure cards with rules on them. They are in the Supply if selected..."

TWoos

• Young Witch
  • Respect: +89
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2012, 02:48:17 pm »

The one you didn't catch is "Dark Ages includes two Treasure cards with rules on them. They are in the Supply if selected..."

Ahhh.  I downloaded the PDF from RGG's website.  All of these errors are corrected in that document.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 1.463 seconds with 20 queries.