Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 201  All

Author Topic: Random Stuff  (Read 1162316 times)

Watno

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Watno
  • Respect: +2982
    • View Profile
Re: Random Stuff
« Reply #650 on: August 18, 2013, 06:05:32 pm »
+4

From English: With this post, this thread passes "Decline of Civility on Isotropic?" on the post count list.
To Bulgarian: С този пост тази нишка минава Спад на цивилизоваността на Isotropic? на списъка публикация граф.
Back to English: With this post this thread passes the decline of civility of Isotropic? on the post list count.
To Catalan: Amb aquest post aquest fil passa el declivi del civisme de l'Isotropic? el comte de llista de correu.
Back to English: With this post this thread goes the decline of civility in the Isotropic? the count of mailing list.
To Chinese Simplified: 这篇文章与此线程去 Isotropic 在文明的衰落吗?邮件列表中的计数。
Back to English: This article and this thread is Isotropic in the decline of civilization do? Count in the message list.
To Chinese Traditional: 這篇文章和這個執行緒中做文明的衰落是 Isotropic 嗎?在消息清單中的計數。
Back to English: This article and this thread do the decline of civilization is Isotropic in it? Count in the message list.
To Czech: Tento článek a to vlákno úpadek civilizace je v něm Isotropic? Počítejte v seznamu zpráv.
Back to English: This article and this thread the decline of civilization is Isotropic in it? Note in the message list.
To Danish: Denne artikel og denne trĺd tilbagegangen i civilisation er Isotropic i det? Bemćrk i meddelelseslisten.
Back to English: This article and this thread the decline of civilization is Isotropic in it? Note in the message list.
To Dutch: In dit artikel en deze draad de achteruitgang van de beschaving is Isotropic daarin? Opmerking in de lijst met berichten.
Back to English: This article and this thread the decline of civilization is Isotropic in it? Note in the list of messages.
To Estonian: Käesoleva artikli ja seda teemat Őhtumaa tsivilisatsiooni Isotropic see on? Ja sőnumiloendi tähele.
Back to English: The provisions of this article and this thread, this is The civilization of the Isotropic? And note the message list.
To Finnish: Säännökset tämän artikkelin ja tätä säiettä, tämä on sivistystä Isotropic? Ja viestiluettelon.
Back to English: The provisions of this article and this thread, this is the culture of the Isotropic? And the message list.
To French: Les dispositions du présent article et de ce fil, c'est la culture de l'isotrope ? Et la liste des messages.
Back to English: The provisions of this article and this thread, it is the culture of the isotropic? And the list of messages.
To German: Die Bestimmungen dieses Artikels und dieser Thread, es ist die Kultur der isotropen? Und die Liste der Nachrichten.
Back to English: The provisions of this article and this thread, it's the culture of the isotropic? And the list of messages.
To Greek: Οι διατάξεις του παρόντος άρθρου και αυτό το νήμα, είναι η κουλτούρα της το ισοτροπικό; Και η λίστα μηνυμάτων.
Back to English: The provisions of this article and this thread, is the culture of the isotropic? And the message list.
To Haitian Creole: Les dispositions de atik sa a ak rad sa a, se kilti a de matériaux a? Et lis mesaj la.
Back to English: The dispositions of this article this dress, is culture two matériaux? And list of the message.
To Hebrew: רופאים של מאמר זה השמלה הזאת, היא תרבות שני matériaux? ורשימה של ההודעה.
Back to English: Doctors of this dress, it other matériaux culture? And a list of the message.
To Hungarian: Az orvosok ezt a ruhát, hogy más matériaux kultúra? És az üzenet listája.
Back to English: The doctors in this dress, it other matériaux culture? And the message list.
To Indonesian: Para dokter dalam gaun ini, itu budaya matériaux lain? Dan daftar pesan.
Back to English: The doctors in this dress, it other matériaux culture? And the message list.
To Italian: I medici in questo vestito, e altra cultura matériaux? E l'elenco dei messaggi.
Back to English: Doctors in this dress, and other culture materials? And the list of messages.
To Japanese: このドレスと他文化資料医師ですか?メッセージの一覧。
Back to English: This dress and other cultural material doctor? The list of messages.
To Korean: 이 드레스와 다른 문화 소재 의사? 메시지의 목록입니다.
Back to English: These dresses and other cultural material the doctor? This is a list of the message.
To Latvian: Šīs kleitas un citu kultūras materiālu ārsts? Šis ir saraksts ar ziņojumu.
Back to English: These dresses and other cultural materials the doctor? This is a list of the message.
To Lithuanian: Šios suknelės ir kitų kultūrinę medžiagą gydytojas? Tai yra pranešimas, sąrašą.
Back to English: These dresses, and other cultural materials the doctor? This is a message to the list.
To Norwegian: Disse kjoler og andre kulturelle materialer legen? Dette er en melding til listen.
Back to English: These dresses and other cultural materials the doctor? This is a message to the list.
To Polish: Te sukienki i inne materiały kultury lekarz? To jest wiadomość do listy.
Back to English: These dresses and other cultural materials the doctor? This is a message to the list.
To Portuguese: Esses vestidos e outros materiais culturais o médico? Esta é uma mensagem para a lista.
To Romanian: Aceste rochii şi alte materiale culturale medicul? Acesta este un mesaj la lista.
To Russian: Эти платья и других культурных материалов доктор? Это сообщение в список.
To Slovak: Tieto šaty a iných kultúrnych materiálov lekár? To je posolstvo do zoznamu.
Back to English: These dresses and other cultural materials the doctor? It is a message to the list.
To Slovenian: Te obleke in drugih kulturnih materialov zdravnik? To je sporočilo na seznam.
Back to English: These suits and other cultural materials. This is a message to the list.
To Spanish: Estos trajes y otros materiales culturales. Este es un mensaje a la lista.
Back to English: These costumes and other cultural materials. This is a message to the list.
To Swedish: Dessa dräkter och andra kulturella material. Detta är ett meddelande i listan.
Back to English: These costumes and other cultural materials. This is a message to the list.
To Thai: เครื่องแต่งกายเหล่านี้และอื่น ๆ วัสดุทางวัฒนธรรม นี่คือข้อความในรายการ
Back to English: These costumes and other cultural materials. Here is the text in the list.
To Turkish: Bu kostüm ve diğer kültürel malzemeler. Listede metin burada.
Back to English: This costume and other cultural materials. The text in the list here.
To Ukranian: Цей костюм та інших культурних матеріалів. Текст у списку тут.
Back to English: This costume and other cultural materials. The text in the list here.
To Vietnamese: Trang phục nŕy vŕ các tŕi liệu văn hóa khác. Các văn bản trong danh sách dưới đây.
Back to English: This costume and other cultural materials. The text in the list below.

Note how a Doctor is involved somewhere in between.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
  • Respect: +12846
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #651 on: August 22, 2013, 02:26:49 pm »

I accidentally hit the increase speed button on MPC while listening to music. It was very amusing for a while, but once you get used to it, it starts sounding surprisingly normal.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

sudgy

• Cartographer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sudgy
  • It's pronounced "SOO-jee"
  • Respect: +2706
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: August 22, 2013, 06:03:44 pm »
+4

I randomly made a Youtube channel!

It only has one video at the moment...  I'm think of a couple others to add soon.  The one is me playing a song from Clannad on the piano.

(here is a link to the video)
If you're wondering what my avatar is, watch this.

Check out my logic puzzle blog!

Quote from: sudgy on June 31, 2011, 11:47:46 pm

Watno

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Watno
  • Respect: +2982
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: August 22, 2013, 06:10:42 pm »
+3

You look different than you do on your picture.

sudgy

• Cartographer
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: August 22, 2013, 06:11:21 pm »

You can't even see my face...

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
  • Respect: +1364
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: August 22, 2013, 07:24:10 pm »

Hey, so do I!

Please note: All Glovemakers videos and the Percy Jackson video were created the summer after sixth grade.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

Archetype

• Jester
  • Suffers from Fancy Play Syndrom
  • Respect: +690
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: August 22, 2013, 08:33:05 pm »
+1

You can't even see my face...
You have hands! And they can play the piano really well!

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #657 on: August 23, 2013, 09:30:46 am »

You're pretty good, but Bakemonogatari is better than Clannad.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

sudgy

• Cartographer
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: August 23, 2013, 03:30:27 pm »

Have you ever seen Clannad?

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #659 on: August 23, 2013, 04:34:09 pm »

Yeah, twice.

sudgy

• Cartographer
    • View Profile
« Reply #660 on: August 23, 2013, 04:52:46 pm »
+1

Yeah, twice.

Well then, you're the second person I know that has seen it and said that another show is better.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #661 on: August 23, 2013, 05:25:36 pm »
+1

Yeah, twice.

Well then, you're the second person I know that has seen it and said that another show is better.
No, I'm not saying that Another is better than Clannad. Clannad is a solid 9/10, Another is something like 7/10.

EDIT: Jokes aside, I actually think there are more shows that are better than Clannad than just Bakemonogatari. Clannad is still in my top10 though.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 05:29:56 pm by Awaclus »

sudgy

• Cartographer
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: August 23, 2013, 05:27:12 pm »

Yeah, twice.

No, I'm not saying that Another is better than Clannad. Clannad is a solid 9/10, Another is something like 7/10.

I (and most people I know) say Clannad is at least a 10/10.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #663 on: August 23, 2013, 05:31:07 pm »

Yeah, twice.

We're talking about the anime here, right? The VN is indeed a 10/10, but the anime is clearly worse.

sudgy

• Cartographer
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: August 23, 2013, 05:42:39 pm »

Yeah, twice.

We're talking about the anime here, right? The VN is indeed a 10/10, but the anime is clearly worse.

I'm talking about Clannad + After Story.  I consider them the same show.  I've never played the VN.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #665 on: August 23, 2013, 05:48:09 pm »

I'm talking about Clannad + After Story.  I consider them the same show.
Yeah, me too. Also, the first season is the better one.

sudgy

• Cartographer
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: August 23, 2013, 05:50:10 pm »

I'm talking about Clannad + After Story.  I consider them the same show.
Yeah, me too. Also, the first season is the better one.

...........I disagree tremendously.

ashersky

• Mountebank
  • 2013/2014/2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
  • Respect: +1517
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: August 23, 2013, 06:54:50 pm »

Is bakemonogatari a Ghost Story?  Cause that's the best translation I can make out of that.
f.ds Mafia Board Moderator

2013, 2014, 2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
2015 f.ds Representative, World Forum Mafia Championships
2013, 2014 Mafia Player of the Year (Tie)

11x MVP: M30, M83, ZM16, M25, M38, M61, M76, RMM5, RMM41, RMM46, M51

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #668 on: August 23, 2013, 07:07:41 pm »

Is bakemonogatari a Ghost Story?  Cause that's the best translation I can make out of that.
It's been translated as "Ghostory".

ashersky

• Mountebank
  • 2013/2014/2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
  • Respect: +1517
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: August 23, 2013, 09:05:51 pm »

I get the joke, at least.

Bakemono = ghost/monster
Monogatari = story
f.ds Mafia Board Moderator

2013, 2014, 2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
2015 f.ds Representative, World Forum Mafia Championships
2013, 2014 Mafia Player of the Year (Tie)

11x MVP: M30, M83, ZM16, M25, M38, M61, M76, RMM5, RMM41, RMM46, M51

ConMan

• Saboteur
  • Respect: +1705
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: August 25, 2013, 07:34:29 pm »

It's the start of the Monogatari series, each of which has a title which is a portmanteau with monogatari - for example, the second part of the first season is "Nisemonogatari", from nisemono = fake, forgery, imposter (although given that the "fakes" are more imposters than forgeries, the "mono" kanji should probably be the one for a person rather than an object). Although some of the words are made up, I think.

That said, Bakemonogatari is awesome and bizarre and different, and most of the time even the fan service seems to be done in a weird self-aware manner (although that gets a little worse in Nisemonogatari ... *shudder* I will never think of brushing my teeth the same way).

sudgy

• Cartographer
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: August 25, 2013, 08:18:06 pm »
+944

I just had a dream where I saw that a post of mine on here had hundreds of respect...

Does anybody here like making dreams come true?

theory

• Administrator
  • Respect: +6121
    • View Profile
    • Dominion Strategy
« Reply #672 on: August 26, 2013, 11:28:56 am »
+12

Technically, you didn't specify positive or negative ...

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
  • Respect: +867
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: August 26, 2013, 11:34:26 am »

Technically, you didn't specify positive or negative ...
But you are such a nice guy you decided to go with positive anyways?

Kirian

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Kirian
  • An Unbalanced Equation
  • Respect: +9411
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: August 26, 2013, 12:02:50 pm »

lolz
Kirian's Law of f.DS jokes:  Any sufficiently unexplained joke is indistinguishable from serious conversation.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 201  All

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 21 queries.