Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Advice Wanted  (Read 1599 times)

shark_bait

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: shark_bait
  • Luckyfin and Land of Hinter for iso aliases
  • Respect: +1868
    • View Profile
Advice Wanted
« on: December 03, 2012, 01:48:28 pm »
+7

I'm thinking about recording my DSC2012 matches.  Do any of you who do this already have any advice/links to things that would be helpful for making the highest quality streams?  Thanks in advance!
Hello.  Name's Bruce.  It's all right.  I understand.  Why trust a shark, right?

Is quite curious - Who is the mystical "Celestial Chameleon"?

WanderingWinder

• Adventurer
  • ...doesn't really matter to me
  • Respect: +4386
    • View Profile
    • WanderingWinder YouTube Page
Re: Advice Wanted
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2012, 02:08:21 pm »
+1

Please do! Let me know if this happens - I try to keep up with all the (English-speaking... sorry guys!) uploads of videos, so if you do this, I will subscribe.

I use livestream and procaster, but this is prolly not optimal. jsh is probably the person to ask.
One thing I would say, give it a 3 minute test before you start. It's generally not that tough to set up, but you want to make sure you know what you're doing, what your options are, video quality (it can eat space very quickly), etc. etc.

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
  • Respect: +3391
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2012, 02:12:01 pm »
+1

I also started using Livestream procaster. I am basically the most technologically incapable person in the whole world (certainly on all of f.ds), and as such I can vouch for Livestream's basic functionality. Just do a couple test videos first.
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

jsh357

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: jsh357
  • Respect: +4340
    • View Profile
    • JSH Gaming: Original games
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2012, 02:52:02 pm »

livestream procaster is super easy to get set up.  if you want to edit your videos, I use camtasia studio, which is similarly easy but not free software.   like ww says, do some testing to get the ideal screen portion and audio set up. I also suggest stopping recordings after each match and saving the footage in case of a crash or something.  let me know if you have any specific questions.
Join the Dominion community Discord channel! Chat in text and voice; enter dumb tournaments; spy on top players!

https://discord.gg/2rDpJ4N
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 20 queries.