Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6  All

Author Topic: Thief Division: Bracket and Results  (Read 75556 times)

jonts26

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: jonts
  • Respect: +3668
    • View Profile
Thief Division: Bracket and Results
« on: December 02, 2012, 08:35:17 pm »
+4

Results for the Thief Division bracket are to be posted in this thread.

For each series post the overall winner and the number of games each player won. Please try to grab each game log from isotropic before moving on.

Here is the bracket for the Thief Division of the 2012 DominionStrategy.com championships: http://dominionstrategy.challonge.com/2012thief

Full rules can be found here: http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=5686.0

Each round, you are responsible for finding your opponent and scheduling a game by the end of the week. You may mutually agree to any rules you wish to play by. If you cannot agree you must play with the default rules as follows: veto mode off, identical starting hands on, official point counter on, fully random sets, point counter extension allowed.

The first player in the first game is decided by whichever player is 'higher' in the Challonge bracket. For round one, this means the higher seed will play first. To accomplish this, begin a game in the tournament lobby and select the player who is to play first. After that game, you may both move to the Secret Chamber lobby (but don't exit Isotropic!) and the player to play first will be the loser of the previous game.

If you have trouble scheduling, please message me and I will attempt to work it out.

Good luck and have fun!
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 04:06:43 pm by theory »

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
  • Respect: +867
    • View Profile
Re: Thief Division: Bracket and Results
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2012, 12:33:17 am »

I'm seed 5 in our division? Oh the pressure!

TBH

• Herbalist
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2012, 01:54:43 am »

How do we find our opponent?

jonts26

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2012, 01:58:31 am »

How do we find our opponent?

Send a message to your opponent. If only one name is listed, that is both their forum and istropic name. If two are give the isotropic name is the one in parentheses. Send a message via the forum to your opponent (my messages in the navbar at the top of the screen).

lespeutere

• 2012 German Champion
  • Respect: +390
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2012, 04:47:17 am »
+2

Hey, there is the Japanese, the Swedish, last year's Swedish, the Austrian and the German champion - manzi and Fabian also being 1st and 2nd of the world championship - in this division..

Qvist

• Mountebank
  • Shuffle iT Username: Qvist
  • Respect: +4085
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2012, 04:51:14 am »

Hey, there is the Japanese, the Swedish, last year's Swedish, the Austrian and the German champion - manzi and Fabian also being 1st and 2nd of the world championship - in this division..

Wow, you're right. I'm looking forward to see the results.

PitzerMike

• Young Witch
  • Longtime Pearldiver
  • Respect: +110
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2012, 06:56:33 am »

Hello fellow thiefs.
Good luck to everyone! You will need it in this stacked bracket.

Fabian

• 2012 Swedish Champion
  • Respect: +542
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2012, 09:12:25 am »

And the Austrian guy was third at Worlds fwiw. We're playing in round 2 apparently.

lespeutere

• 2012 German Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2012, 09:14:04 am »

And the Austrian guy was third at Worlds fwiw. We're playing in round 2 apparently.

Right, no offense loppo, I just briefly checked but didn't read whole reports.  ::)

Lekkit

• 2011 Swedish Champion
  • Shuffle iT Username: Lekkit
  • Respect: +674
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2012, 10:05:42 am »

Yep. This bracket will be tough.

Fabian

• 2012 Swedish Champion
  • Respect: +542
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2012, 01:13:25 pm »
+6

Fabian wins 4-0 over footsies

Game 1 Fabian 37 - 19 footsies
I like me a Scrying Pool. There was no +buy in this set, and the only virtual gain card was Forge. I considered something less enginey like Monument/BM or maybe Smithy/FV/Monument/BM type things, but didn't think they'd be powerful enough in the endgame against a Scrying Pool/FV/Monument deck with no bad cards (because of Forge). The Scrying Pool deck could just stall indefinitely against such a deck, which would have big trouble getting all 8 Provinces in a timely manner, and even though the setup for a super late game plan of 8+ Monuments played per turn would take a long time, it seemed to me that the big engine would be dominant against the smaller engines.

My plan was to buy Scrying Pools as much as possible, and on turns where I couldn't buy Scrying Pool, buy some mix of Fishing Village and Monument, with maybe a Smithy thrown in depending on my deck contents. Then buy a Forge as quickly as possible. This one went pretty much according to plan; when I found myself comfortably ahead with no bad cards in the deck, I started Forging away engine pieces and Potions and stuff for more Provinces, which were Forged into more Provinces, while playing some Monuments and drawing my deck.

Game 2 Fabian 25 - 12 footsies
King's Court/Saboteur with Grand Market, Bazaar, Moat (!) and some other stuff thrown in. A pretty scary and high-variance board, which again thankfully went according to plan. That plan was to get rid of the bad cards with (King's Courted) Salvagers, while setting up a deck which had 2 King's Court, some number of Bazaars and some number of Moats when buying Saboteur. I felt it was important to not tip my hand on the Saboteur plan before I pulled the trigger, as I was hoping my opponent would be happy building his own engine (=Grand Market) while not preparing for a Saboteur game (=Moat). This is what happened in the game, and when he followed suit on Saboteur the turn after I bought mine, my deck was much better prepared for that game, and I started consistently removing his Sab/KC type cards in short order. Pretty happy with this game too.

Game 3 Fabian 29 - 21 footsies
A pretty uninspiring board with Young Witch and Island. I couldn't see anything particularly strong in the face of Young Witch cursing, so I went for the YW/Silver opening, hoping to essentially rush Islands to clean out my deck slightly, then buying Silver (and Hoard if the situation allowed) and going for the Duchy/Island/Curse ending. I think I probably drew pretty well this game, and was comfortably ahead throughout the end game, and could buy the last couple Curses to end it early.

Game 4 Fabian 36 - 3 footsies
A kinda ugly game with all sorts of stuff going on. Ambassador was there, along with Watchtower, University, Governor and Margrave (for the mega discard). I wasn't sure what the proper strategy would be here, but I thought it would be good to go for University while doing some cleanup with Ambassador. I didn't think Familiar was a good idea because of Ambassador and Watchtower. I managed to trim my deck down decently and start gaining Governors, which started gaining Golds, while Ambassador and Watchtower did an ok job of keeping my deck in check. After a while, I started chaining Governors followed by a University to topdeck a Margrave which I could draw into and play, and things felt pretty much in control from there.

I've barely played any serious games of Dominion since Worlds back in August, so it was kinda fun to be back at it again. I'm decently happy with how I played, and I'd like to thank footsies for some fun games. Hope to see you in the next Championships :)
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 01:15:56 pm by Fabian »

footsies

• Herbalist
  • Respect: +13
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2012, 04:12:11 pm »
+9

In Game 1 I brain farted and forged a Province and Estate into nothing, rather than a Gold and an Estate into a Province, so that definitely sealed my fate.

I'm learning a bunch about the thought process from Fabian's post-game analysis, and for the most part I still feel that I have about as much direction as the runny-nosed protagonists of the Blair Witch Project. I had fun, and I'll see y'all around the forums.

TBH

• Herbalist
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2012, 04:21:14 pm »

I sent a PM to my opponent, DIonized, yesterday but have gotten no response yet. How long should I wait before asking for help?

jonts26

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2012, 04:22:55 pm »

We have a week per round, so give a couple days at least. Let's say if you have not had contact by the end of tomorrow, I will intervene.

antony

• Thief
  • Respect: +32
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2012, 04:31:07 pm »
+2

antony 4 - Hunting Party of One 0

#1 (33-28) http://dominion.isotropic.org/gamelog/201212/03/game-20121203-125656-33feda01.html
When HPoO opens Ambassador/Gardens(???) I fall for it too even though this is a more than questionable choice... neither ambassadors being ever used.  Anyways, Develop allows me to scramble a few extra cards into my deck for the win.
#2 (75-58) http://dominion.isotropic.org/gamelog/201212/03/game-20121203-130911-1e050a8e.html
A funny one: I clean my deck with Loan, keep putting money in both decks with Governor, and hit it with Pirate Ship.  At the end my Pirate Ships raise $10 which allow me to grab Colonies... until the Loan is Pirate-Shipped itself.  Still, a few Provinces end the game.
#3 (73-42) http://dominion.isotropic.org/gamelog/201212/03/game-20121203-131718-145c611b.html
Tactician/Bank.
#4 (6-3) http://dominion.isotropic.org/gamelog/201212/03/game-20121203-132342-6974ddde.html
FV/Sea Hag/Conspirator >> University.

KristianBahle

« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2012, 04:35:15 pm »
+2

Quickly posting the result :

KristianBahle 4 - 0 Psyduck

http://dominion.isotropic.org/gamelog/201212/03/game-20121203-123355-4ab1944a.html
http://dominion.isotropic.org/gamelog/201212/03/game-20121203-125603-5f2db5f6.html
http://dominion.isotropic.org/gamelog/201212/03/game-20121203-131118-fe7055ec.html
http://dominion.isotropic.org/gamelog/201212/03/game-20121203-132704-a451c845.html

Will post comments later, need to take a break first. I was surprised by my opponent, for someone who only have 29 ranked games, he didnt make any big beginner mistakes, except for the triple scheme buy instead of platinum in the first game I guess.

Psyduck

• Bishop
  • Respect: +135
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2012, 05:06:36 pm »
+3

Quickly posting the result :

KristianBahle 4 - 0 Psyduck

http://dominion.isotropic.org/gamelog/201212/03/game-20121203-123355-4ab1944a.html
http://dominion.isotropic.org/gamelog/201212/03/game-20121203-125603-5f2db5f6.html
http://dominion.isotropic.org/gamelog/201212/03/game-20121203-131118-fe7055ec.html
http://dominion.isotropic.org/gamelog/201212/03/game-20121203-132704-a451c845.html

Will post comments later, need to take a break first. I was surprised by my opponent, for someone who only have 29 ranked games, he didnt make any big beginner mistakes, except for the triple scheme buy instead of platinum in the first game I guess.

Although I clearly lost, playing against you was lots of fun and I learned quite a few things. :)
The triple Scheme was unusal, I know, but I felt I needed to play Apprentice consistently to catch up. In my last turn 2$ were missing to win the match.
In match 2 I couldn't quite decide for a strategy. Warehouse seemed strong, also Merchant Ship. I thought about opening with Steward, but felt Warehouse would be faster. Wasn't BM, wasn't a good engine, so I lost.
In the third match I think I got a bit unlucky, gaining 4 curses in turn 10, while Kristian could watchtower some curses. I tried to counter with two late Forges, but of course I had already lost then.
In game 4 I got absolutely dominated by Kristian's Vineyards. I'm unsure why I thought going for Bazaars with some Outpost action would work out. It didn't, so I also lost that match.

Congratulations for winning Kristian (although it wasn't that hard I guess).

Thanks also to everyone involved in organizing this tournament!

Young Nick

• Minion
  • Respect: +274
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2012, 05:12:54 pm »
+2

Young Nick defeats Boron 4-2!

An interesting match with lots of good games and plenty of sub-optimal play.

Game 1: YN 57 - 29 B. Key cards: Haggler, Mandarin. We both open Haggler/-. I then proceed to play a relatively BM + Haggler. Boron messes around with Possession and Outpost, both of which I think are unnecessary diversions. Mandarin helps us line up Province buys late in the game when our economies are less consistent.

Game 2: B 37 - 32 YN. Key cards: Duke, Ambassador, Sea Hag. I was so sure this game was going to be an enormous slog fest, but it only lasted 30 turns. I made a common mistake of opening Ambassador/Ambassador despite there not being much of an engine available. He opened Silver/Sea Hag, opting to pick up the Ambassadors soon after. He somehow hit $5 several times in a row and took the Duchy split 5/3. After that, I knew there was little hope of me winning. We both hammered Estates at the end, but I don't think either of us remembered we had the official Iso Point Counter on. I was down 5, yet inexplicably thought I was winning. Poor play on my part, for sure.

Game 3: YN 43 - 31 B. Key cards: Jack of All Trades, Tactician. I go for a relatively simple JoaT/Oasis game. Boron opens Sea Hag/Silver (again!), which I think to be a poor decision against the JoaT. I play a simple game, buying some IGG, as well, and cruise to a comfortable victory. His Sea Hag and Cutpurse can't slow me down and his Tacticians aren't enough to overcome Jack's speed.

Game 4: B 27 - 33 YN. Key cards: Embassy, Court Yard, Bishop. I open Courtyard/Silver to his Bishop/Silver and we both pick up an Embassy. His two Inn purchases are definitely a mistake in my book and I buy money the rest of the way and let my two actions do all the work for me.

Game 5: B 50 - 36 YN. Key cards: Conspirator, Oracle, Treasury. I figured I would go for an Oracle + Tunnel approach to this game. I chickened out and shifted to BM + Oracle because I thought my original strategy would be too slow. Meanwhile Boron goes for what is, in retrospect, a winning strategy in Conspirator + Treasury. Better strategies are more likely to win than adequate ones, which explains this game.

Game 6: YN 24 - 23 B. Key cards: Grand Market, Jester, Laboratory, Platinum & Colony. This was easily the most heated game of the set. Having said that, it played out most peculiarly. I opened Quarry/Silver in hopes of rushing Grand Market. I never was able to buy said GM's, though, so I picked up Laboratory after Laboratory. Boron bought more money and some Jesters. After realizing Jester's value, especially with Platinum and Grand Market on the board, I picked up some of those. With a noticable lead, Boron looks for the 3-pile ending by hammering Jesters after GM's and Laboratories are gone. Yet I wait for his deck to stall and then sneak out a win by buying the last two Jesters while up one point.

Thanks for the games, Boron. You're a pleasure to play against and I look forward to seeing you around.

secret tunnel

• Pearl Diver
  • Respect: +3
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2012, 09:36:25 pm »
+1

secret tunnel defeats chingkwan, 4-1-1.

Game 1: 31-22 secret tunnel. Two horns of plenty into provinces in the middle game made the difference here. Libraries, shanty town, warehouse, and lots of actions made this a fun engines game.

Game 2: 45-18 secret tunnel. I was lucky to open governor/hamlet; I got my first possession on turn 9 and never looked back. I used governors to possess better hands.

Game 3: 41-28 secret tunnel. I always make sure to think three or four times before skipping ambassador, but I guessed that a second spice merchant (to clear out the extra copper) and hunting parties with minions was good enough to win. It worked out well.

Game 4: 39-39 tie. I made a huge mistake on turn 14. We're drawing huge with alchemists and cities; I overreact to chingkwan's cashing in of two horns for provinces by cashing three of my own in for green. I should instead have emptied the last four cities, activating the only buy on the board. With my huge draw, big cities advantage, and coppersmith, I'd've been unstoppable. Instead, we slogged away until I felt like my best chance is to buy the last province for a tie. This was a pretty bad game on both parts, I think.

Game 5 52-41 chingkwan. I'm crushed in the early game. We both open potion/courtyard, but I miss familiar several times. We split the curses 9-1. The ensuing slog (it's a colony game) goes on a long time, and the final score is closer than either of us guessed it'd be, but I was never in this game.

Game 6 48-46 secret tunnel. Big strategy contrast here: chingkwan goes doublejack; I take fools' gold and goons, with hunting party and a crossroads to try to get multiple goons. We're both pretty unlucky with some of our draws; we both had terminal draw conflicts. This one was looking bad for me most of the way through, but the last turn I finally manage to set up two goons and squeak out a sudden win with province, duchy, copper, and six victory point chips.

Thanks, chingkwan, for a fun series of games! I enjoyed my first dominion tournament experience.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 11:20:12 pm by secret tunnel »

HiveMindEmulator

• Mountebank
  • Respect: +2118
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2012, 11:16:05 pm »
+2

HiveMindEmulator 4 : 2 MPR

HME 26 : 53 MPR http://dominion.isotropic.org/gamelog/201212/03/game-20121203-190623-929ac173.html
HME 21 : 19 MPR http://dominion.isotropic.org/gamelog/201212/03/game-20121203-191456-eb2b52e4.html
HME 41 : 31 MPR http://dominion.isotropic.org/gamelog/201212/03/game-20121203-193029-5f8e5c63.html
HME -7 : 27 MPR http://dominion.isotropic.org/gamelog/201212/03/game-20121203-193904-8589d8af.html
HME 57 : 36 MPR http://dominion.isotropic.org/gamelog/201212/03/game-20121203-194737-51f7521f.html
HME 49 : 39 MPR http://dominion.isotropic.org/gamelog/201212/03/game-20121203-195218-ec2b1d0b.html

Overall this was a very scrappy series, with not a single (successful) engine built.

Game 1 he went for a simple Baron+money deck, correctly delaying his greening to get enough economy to buy all the Provinces when he saw me going for a really slow-building engine. I was hoping to get enough stuff out of the Black Market deck to use to build an engine with Border Village, Bazaar, HoP, Outpost, and Moat, but I couldn't seem to get to the good stuff quick enough.

Game 2 probably should have been a Workshop+Gardens rush, but we both opted to get Young Witches as well. I skipped Workshop, but only lost the Garden split 5-3, and added in a Province with an early Embassy.

Game 3 was Young Witch+Tunnel+Haven(bane). He was a little slower on getting the Young Witches and Tunnels, taking early diversions to buy other things, and tryed to make up for it in the late game with lots of Governors, but the Havens allowed me to line my single Governor up with Golds just fine and I escaped with the win.

Game 4 was a simple IGG rush. I tried to get cute by grabbing a Wharf with my first $5, then never hit 5 again until I had 6 curses in my deck. Easy win for MPR.

Game 5 MPR, decided to trying his luck with unsupported Treasure Maps, but did not get the luck he needed. Instead he lost the Duchy split 6-2 on a Duke board, and thus lost the game.

Game 6 had Dukes again, this time with Silk Roads. I opened Courtyard/Cache, and he opened Crossroads/Cache. The Courtyard help make my draws smoother, and again I won the Duchy split 6-2 and rode it out to a win.

Thanks for MPR for the games!

() | (_) ^/

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: p4ddy0d00rs
  • Nemo dat quod non habet.
  • Respect: +526
    • View Profile
    • BGG profile
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2012, 11:44:01 am »

HME -7 : 27 MPR http://dominion.isotropic.org/gamelog/201212/03/game-20121203-193904-8589d8af.html

Game 4 was a simple IGG rush. I tried to get cute by grabbing a Wharf with my first $5, then never hit 5 again until I had 6 curses in my deck. Easy win for MPR.

Still, 27 points for an IGG rush -- impressive.  It obviously will happen when the initial curses are all flowing uni-directionally.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
  • Respect: +867
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2012, 01:05:56 pm »

I sent CrazyDiamond a message December 02, 2012, 08:52:17 pm forum time, he hasn't responded yet.

zporiri

• Golem
  • Shuffle iT Username: zporiri
  • Go, and do likewise.
  • Respect: +130
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2012, 01:26:49 pm »
+1

(#22)zporiri 4 –  (#43)Astonix 2

Overall a pretty evenly played match. I was fortunate enough to have some pretty key shuffle luck in two of the games.

Game 1: http://dominion.isotropic.org/gamelog/201212/04/game-20121204-091201-0f304ffd.html
I had two familiars by turn 5 and he had none, tough for him to overcome. I passed a GM for province early, definitely a mistake in hindsight. I actually think I was outplayed this game, just had early shuffle luck. Up 3 points on the last turn, I apprenticed a province to buy the last one and win by 3.

Game 2: http://dominion.isotropic.org/gamelog/201212/04/game-20121204-092335-84d3f74d.html
I think him opening bishop was the wrong move. I benefited from his trashing way more than he benefited from the VP’s. I think his followers was the wrong move as well, it allowed me to get trusty seed and princess that nicely benefited a FV/CR/conspirator engine. I was able to get a 2 province turn followed by a 3 province turn with the help of princess lowering the cost of the provinces for my HOP.

Game 3: http://dominion.isotropic.org/gamelog/201212/04/game-20121204-093053-fe90124a.html
Luck was on my side again as I connected two TM’s early without having to get the inn for support. Having the early 4 golds and a couple vaults was enough to overcome his 7-3 curse advantage.

Game 4: http://dominion.isotropic.org/gamelog/201212/04/game-20121204-093900-91f08d92.html
Tried to counter mountebank with gardens, but he smartly contested me for them and we tied the gardens split 4-4. After that his economy was way better than mine. My opening buy of tactician over market was one of the worst opening buys I’ve made in quite some time, but I don’t think it would’ve made a difference.

Game 5: http://dominion.isotropic.org/gamelog/201212/04/game-20121204-095531-e3569d79.html
I didn’t get enough money to ever double province. Actually, I was struggling just to single province haha. I really needed a village in the kingdom for my secret chamber+wharf to work. The discarding from inn hurt too much, more so than I was expecting.

Game 6: http://dominion.isotropic.org/gamelog/201212/04/game-20121204-100844-4a8277dd.html
Me getting merchant ships sooner than him helped me to get more $5 cards quicker which I think was the difference in the game. I was expecting a quick end, so I grabbed a duchy pretty early then remembered that harem was on the board and immediately regretted buying the duchy. My opponent made a fatal mistake of buying an apprentice on the last turn instead of a duchy. As first seat, I wouldn’t have been able to tie the game by buying the last province, but since he bought the apprentice I was only down 3. We both should’ve gotten more apprentices earlier, but oh well.
Go, and do likewise.

lespeutere

• 2012 German Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2012, 01:54:27 pm »

lespeutere vs hecpan 4-0

First three games were rather clear, with our last one getting closest. Overall not particularly well played by me, to phrase it kindly.

1 - 0
lespeutere - hecpan 45 - 33
On a minion board with trading post (lacking +buy) I open 4/3 mining village/oasis vs his 5/2. He starts directly into minions which is his mistake, imho. I am able to clear my deck with a trading post from my first 5$, dive into provinces too early, get back to buy the last two minions and we finish on piles (minions, duchies, estates) without touching dukes. Too little deck building here before greening on my side.

2 - 0
lespeutere - hecpan 15 - 5
There is worker's village, conspirator, bridge and oasis as key cards, but no trashing. When he goes for a pirate ship with his opening 4$ I silently book this one for me. He trashes 3 coppers for me, simplifying alignment of action cards for me. I guess, I could've built nicer chains but I never felt in danger. I buy a province and 2 estates to rule out any lucky mega-turning on his side and pile out on conspirators and estates (with oases already gone).

3 - 0
lespeutere - hecpan 41 - 20
Fishing village, ghost ship, council room, hoard, caravan, steward. I buy a duchy with hoard over a council room and again mess around but since I got my ghost ship much earlier and am able to play it almost every turn in the early midgame, my lead is too big for him to exploit my sloppy play.

4 - 0
lespeutere - hecpan 59 - 55
No +buy again on a governor, throne room, monument, apothecay, courtyard board. I find going for apothecaries (potion/courtyard start) a good idea, to chain governors. Again, I do not execute well, finishing with 3 governors only. hecpan, however, goes for lots of throne rooms (7), monuments (5) and oases and has the lead (and is often able to play monument with TR) so that I have to move into 4 VP fairgrounds to not break PPR. Eventually I can chain some apothecaries, TR and governor for the win. If he had got more courtyards and been able to play TR/TR/CY it might have not worked out for me.

Thanks for the series, hecpan, it's been a pleasure.

Zappie

• Thief
  • Respect: +44
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2012, 02:00:33 pm »

Result Zappie (victory) - pecoho (cybaster) =  4 - 2

http://dominion.isotropic.org/gamelog/201212/04/game-20121204-084139-fa854736.html
36 - 38
Familiar + ghost ship = shit2
As i am from a way lowel level than my opponent I tend to shy away from diffucults paths, so i didn't mix the optimistic 3! potions cards here: stone, familiar and scryingpool. At the end pecoho sneaked away a victory from Victory.    (yes, stupid joke)

http://dominion.isotropic.org/gamelog/201212/04/game-20121204-085509-10349845.html
10 - 8
Winning with a secure 2 points is also good, so 10 VP win over 8 VP. Universtity into highway mindless spam. Interesting strat: highway+university -gain border village with Duke-duchy

http://dominion.isotropic.org/gamelog/201212/04/game-20121204-090725-7bea5e79.html
15 - 44
Fucking tournament together with luck = succes

http://dominion.isotropic.org/gamelog/201212/04/game-20121204-093916-71e7989d.html
18 - 5

http://dominion.isotropic.org/gamelog/201212/04/game-20121204-091703-355a078b.html
36 -35
Very interesting deck including herbalist/alchemist; IGG, silk road/hoard.

http://dominion.isotropic.org/gamelog/201212/04/game-20121204-092851-98d4ac30.html
25-24.
Someone might want to masqurade a copper instead of an estate here
« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 02:05:04 pm by Zappie »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6  All

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 21 queries.