Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]  All

Author Topic: Witch Division: Bracket and Results  (Read 92918 times)

shark_bait

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: shark_bait
  • Luckyfin and Land of Hinter for iso aliases
  • Respect: +1868
    • View Profile
Re: Witch Division: Bracket and Results
« Reply #200 on: January 02, 2013, 05:28:58 pm »

In game 7, there was no net gain +Card available.  So the feasibility of running an engine against the Followers' discard attack is not good.  Getting that prize is definitely game changing in that set.
Hello.  Name's Bruce.  It's all right.  I understand.  Why trust a shark, right?

Is quite curious - Who is the mystical "Celestial Chameleon"?

WanderingWinder

• Adventurer
  • ...doesn't really matter to me
  • Respect: +4381
    • View Profile
    • WanderingWinder YouTube Page
« Reply #201 on: January 02, 2013, 07:47:26 pm »
+3

In round 4, WanderingWinder advances over SphinX, 4-3

I have to say, this match had my heart pounding, with some zany luck and a small number of really dreadful mistakes.

Videos:

Game 1: http://dominion.isotropic.org/gamelog/201301/02/game-20130102-144429-fe3fbc13.html
I really don't understand what happened here. We played pretty similarly, I got better luck on my first swindler, and then.... well, pretty bad luck later on, though mostly with drawing moneylenders dead a LOT. I have about the same amount of money as him, but with his zillion villages, he somehow is able to put together province hands pretty consistently. I do not understand this. But I suppose I undervalue how much his farming villages are doing for him - this is probably a lot of it.
WW 25 - 38 SphinX

Game 2: http://dominion.isotropic.org/gamelog/201301/02/game-20130102-145651-2df41a80.html
I should note that he had first player here, which should have been mine. He pointed this out, but since I had made the game, I felt it was my own fault, and decided to live with it.
I win this one sort of comfortably? Though I don't feel I played very well. We start the same, but then I'm able to get 5p on the first reshuffle, and then a silver, whereas he gets only a wharf, and 2p. Then my familiar misses the reshuffle, and I wonder if I'm in very bad shape, as he has more of an engine than me. But somehow, I am able to spike a very early possession (which I get over king's court), and I also win the curse split 6-4 after expecting to lose it. Eventually I get lots of wharves and such without so many villages, which is probably sorta poor play on my part, but it's hard when I am getting exactly $5 so often. I pick up a king's court later, and have a bit of a lead and am looking to three pile, probably quite wrongly as my deck is long-term better, when he gets a couple of exceptional hands, with zillions of wharves in play. This puts him in a small lead. Fortunately for me, my deck isn't too bad, and then I make the decision to King a possession, and it pays off, as I'm able to get big use out of his wharves myself, take a lead, and then close out piles on the second possession turn.
I really wondered whether BM/Wharf would have taken it here, but with coppersmith, possession, king's court, AND familiar (and a village), I decided not to risk it.
SphinX 9 - 16 WW

Game 3:  http://dominion.isotropic.org/gamelog/201301/02/game-20130102-150736-945c7ba5.html
He is able to spike a turn 3 forge, which might have just killed me there. I get lots of early wharves, but only a couple villages, and he ends up getting an equal share of the wharves as well. My outpost was certainly a mistake, as I don't have the engine for it. He makes some weird plays with his forge, forging coppers and then buying them back. His mid to late forge decisions were not so good either, as he just sacrificed too much buying power to not get green, and only picked up treasure which he wouldn't really have time to use. But most of all, I have really dreadful collision of wharves, particularly 4 (or was it 5?) going across a reshuffle on my last. Probably I should have kept better track of my deck and not played the wharf to take them over the edge...
SphinX 30 - 27 WW

Game 4: http://dominion.isotropic.org/gamelog/201301/02/game-20130102-151438-ec7d56cf.html
Another one that I really don't understand. He opens potion, but doesn't buy alchemist (the only potion-cost) until turn 13. I go for swindlers and money, a quick mountebank, and later some hagglers, with villages to supplement. I get not the best luck with villages and terminals, but this is the risk you take. He goes for oodles of king's courts and such, and somehow he is able to get them to collide. A LOT. Which I wasn't expecting with so much junk around. This lets him take a lead and close me out, to take a 3-1 match lead....
WW 24 - 33 SphinX

Game 5: http://dominion.isotropic.org/gamelog/201301/02/game-20130102-152436-79c1db27.html
The first 'hill', or do-or-die game. I open up with minions, and he follows. But he diverts for two tacticians, whereas I turn away for cities (in a colony game). Eventually with a 4 I get a potion, and later he does the same. I go for transmute at first, and then a couple vineyards later (which was my main reason for getting the potion). He joins me in the cities, but I win the split 7-3, after taking a moment at some point to drain the last minion. His tacticians are just out of place in his deck. Him taking transmute over vineyard didn't help him. I'm able to pile out the transmutes(!), closing out with a big lead (I'd also been able to grab some colonies). I probably didn't play this so well either, but I don't think tacticians were very good at all here.
WW 50 - 17 SphinX

Game 6: http://dominion.isotropic.org/gamelog/201301/02/game-20130102-153604-eb53f9c9.html
Another do-or-die game, and this is the one I'm most proud of. It's an obvious torturer board. We both go warehouse-silver. We both get trading post with our first $5. But I get a crossroads as my second village, and make sure I leave the estates intact. We both take curses liberally, and they run out before too long. We also have zillions of silvers, so I bust out the crowning piece of my plan, a noble brigand. Which proceeds to do very little for me, until it steals a silver on the last turn. I was a little behind most of the way down the stretch, but I was confident I could handle green better (despite his second warehouse). A key tactical thing for me here was how to play the warehouse - specifically, as I had the potential to draw my deck, I wanted to dump treasure with it wherever I had crossroads, rather than dumping green as normal, as this helps my overall draw. Anyway, last turn I hit with my brigand, draw everything, and do a nice trading post on a couple actions to get a little extra cash for a second duchy (which I didn't *need*, but hey, it was nice).
Sphinx 33 - 37 WW

Game 7: http://dominion.isotropic.org/gamelog/201301/02/game-20130102-154608-33f8a44d.html
A hill-hill game. Well, there is swindler, and there's strong stuff in the black market, and villages out, and minion and haven and apothercary and p-stone. And trade route. We largely play similarly. On turn 6, he buys minion for 8; I'm quite sure both gold and especially province would have been better given the board. I overbuy trade route, as they're great here, as all 3 green come off quick, and there is junk around from swindlers. But I get TOO many, and this puts me in pretty bad shape through the midgame. Then I get very lucky down the stretch, hitting a couple duchies to turn into minions, and never hitting any of his provinces. On turn 23, he has a 3 point lead, with one pile gone, only one estate and one curse left. I swindle an estate into haven, and buy the last estate. This is extremely fortunate for me, as he can't empty out the curse, as it would put us in a tie, and he'd lose on the tiebreaker. Next turn I can take a province, but stupidly don't buy the last curse, thinking the game was ending anyway, with my extra buy from trade route. Fortunately for me, I can end it the next turn in the same way.
SphinX 29 - 32 WW

WanderingWinder

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: January 02, 2013, 09:19:16 pm »

I should say, you'll note that I probably complain more about shuffle luck in these videos than normal. The two things that sticks out in my mind, though, are the zillion wharf collision in game 3, and both my opening buys (double swindler) being cards 11 and 12 on the first reshuffle

mith

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: mith
  • Respect: +778
    • View Profile
    • MafiaScum.net
« Reply #203 on: January 02, 2013, 11:48:56 pm »

Whoa, that close to being the only repeat in the sweet sixteen. Nice comeback. :)

Mic Qsenoch

• 2015 DS Champion
  • Respect: +4329
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: January 05, 2013, 09:01:01 pm »
+2

In Round 5 Mic Qsenoch wins 4-1 against LordHedgie

http://dominion.isotropic.org/gamelog/201301/05/game-20130105-171009-05619cef.html
Ambassador, Walled Village, Envoy, Hunting Party, Pirate Ship
He goes for Pirate Ship while I slim my deck down with Ambassador. I actually go too far with this and at one point I have to buy Coppers back. Fortunately I can blow his deck size up so that its unmanageable. I am lucky that he buys a Mountebank, and gets a second Gold over more Hunting Parties.

http://dominion.isotropic.org/gamelog/201301/05/game-20130105-171635-0d7fa49a.html
Witch, Minion, King's Court, Horse Traders, Philosopher's Stone
I am trying to see how many games I can lose in this tournament going for Philosopher's Stone. I try Pstone/Horse Traders. This board probably should have an engine built, but Witch makes that a little dubious. Anyway, he pairs his KC with Witch and Horse Traders a couple times and I lose.

http://dominion.isotropic.org/gamelog/201301/05/game-20130105-172745-072cba92.html
Caravan, Scheme, Worker's Village, Conspirator, Oracle, Smithy
This board looks built for Conspirator and there aren't any 5s of note (Duke looks too slow, but maybe could be relevant in a close match). So I open with Worker's Village/Oracle and don't plan on ever buying Silver. My opponent puts quite a lot of treasure in his deck which separates all these lovely actions. I win.

http://dominion.isotropic.org/gamelog/201301/05/game-20130105-173434-af8fa40c.html
Remodel, Fool's Gold, Haven, Harem, Warehouse
He goes for FG/FG, while I go for FG/Remodel. We split them 5/5 (and we never trash any of them). I think maybe his first Warehouse should be a FG, then the split is 6/4 in his favor. Don't have much to say about this one, Haven is pretty cool here, Warehouse doesn't seem as good because of the handsize reduction (need to match 3 FG or 2 FG, Silver, Copper or 2 FG, Gold). Remodel seems like it could be useful throughout the game. Close game, but I win.

http://dominion.isotropic.org/gamelog/201301/05/game-20130105-173937-30a91b2b.html
Cache, Duchess, Gardens
I go for Cache and early greening for Gardens, and he plays a similar strategy. I'm not sure about his Farming Villages. Possibly Explorer could be nice, but we both ignore it in favor of Cache. Early on i get a few annoying $7 hands, while he buys a couple Provinces. I take a couple Duchies before Gardens run out because I actually want the Duchesses. Not sure about this play though since the Gardens end up being worth more. At the end I have really good luck and start drawing $8 hands long after you would expect them, letting me pull ahead and secure the win.

Thanks for the match LordHedgie!
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 09:11:10 pm by Mic Qsenoch »

LordHedgie

• Herbalist
  • Respect: +24
    • View Profile
    • The Hedgie Web
« Reply #205 on: January 05, 2013, 09:06:55 pm »
+1

I really messed up with the first game, and made a few missteps throughout. Overall, though, Mic Q outplayed me, and I wish him the best going forward!

Beyond Awesome

• Global Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: Beyond Awesome
  • Respect: +2466
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: January 05, 2013, 09:53:36 pm »

NOOOO!!!

WanderingWinder

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: January 12, 2013, 03:48:54 pm »
+2

WanderingWinder advances to the Division finals 4-3 over FunkieMonk.
Videos can be found here:

Overall, I have to say that the level of play was very close between the two of us here, and I think I might have been outplayed overall real slightly. I think there were two games where he outplayed me pretty significantly, one where I bettered him fairly clearly, and the rest… I think there were one or two where I had a slight edge, but it was all really close. I definitely feel lucky to be here after getting down 3-1 for the second week in a row!
FunkieMonk was also just a real nice and pleasant guy to play against, and we had a nice conversation after the match.

Game 1: http://dominion.isotropic.org/gamelog/201301/12/game-20130112-101755-06b81d1c.html
FunkieMonk 37 – 13 WW
I want to go for a watchtower/Fishing Village engine into horn of plenty mega-turn. There’s throne room, trading post, caravan, wishing well to support. Potentially there’s some business with Mandarin, but it’s not so likely without provinces. I did consider using it to seed my next hand, but I would need two of them. He opens young witch/Fishing Village (wishing well was the bane) and transitions into herbalist/philosopher’s stone. I didn’t recognize this combo until some time after my first buy, and then I thought, well this mega-turn out to be able to overcome it. No. I defend really well against the curses with watchtowers pretty easily (at some point I take one), but the point is that even delayed as he was, it was just really strong. And the fishing villages let him REALLY load up on herbalists – he actually plays it a little non-standard, by getting a zillion herbalists, two potions, and only a couple p-stones, which he’s able to eventually just repeat and repeat and repeat. And some fishing villages to play all those herbalists. It’s interesting, though I think just one potion would work better, and probably you can go for it from the start, more classically, without the detour for young witches or fishing villages. In any case, my engine never really comes together on any kind of consistent basis, and some of that is luck, but mostly I think it’s just not that strong, and I probably also played it pretty wrong to boot. Anyway, he cleans my clocks, eventually piling out on fishing village, herbalist, and estate (don’t see that every day!)

Game 2: http://dominion.isotropic.org/gamelog/201301/12/game-20130112-103320-618c28ac.html
WW 37 – 55 FunkieMonk
Let me describe what he did first of all. Basically he goes for tactician+coppersmith+highway, one margrave and some crossroads. Simple, strong. I go for some very very convoluted think where I plan on play 4 highways, drawing stuff with shanty town and a margrave and mostly crossroads, and then upgrading junk into duchies and dukes. I can’t get it to go to plan, pretty much AT ALL. The killing thing here was that I eventually got to where my deck is full of 3-costs, and I had to keep upgrading them and getting… coppersmith, which absolutely killed everything that was going on. I somehow still actually don’t get killed THAT much, probably because duchy/duke is worth a zillion points, but I should point out that at almost no point was I actually in this game really. I think my plan would have been really interesting if you replace something (say watchtower, which was utterly irrelevant) with a 4-cost cantrip, particularly if it were a village (maybe not worker’s). Though I should point out that ‘interesting’ shouldn’t necessarily imply best here, just it’s something that might be competitive.

Game 3: http://dominion.isotropic.org/gamelog/201301/12/game-20130112-104403-925f1d6e.html
WW 0 – (-4) Funkiemonk
A young witch game where shanty town is the bane, mint and minion and salvager present, along with scheme. I we both go shanty town/young witch. I get a second young witch and more shanty towns. He gets silvers and a scheme (and more shanty towns later). We both get a salvager reasonably early. I am able to get to minion quick, and then a couple nice mints (one early, one after it didn’t matter). I do think his pearl divers are a mistake – yeah, they can be salvaged, but they are extra cards to not be shanty town in your deck, and you can potentially draws them dead. Well, I get a very nice engine roaring, and I am able to hit him with curses pretty repeatedly – the minions help dislodge banes, and of course once some come, they can really flood, lowering your bane density. I could have gained a bunch of points at the end, but I just took a couple turns to pile instead – he wasn’t going anywhere.

Game 4: http://dominion.isotropic.org/gamelog/201301/12/game-20130112-105051-ba3bbe76.html
Funkiemonk 50 – 38 WW
Chapel with absolutely no +actions. There’s warehouse to sift, and decent enough terminals – monument, haggler, margrave. There’s also cartographer to sift if you want. I go for chapel into monument and money. He goes for chapel into margraves. His second margrave is too much, I think, though he puts it to decent use in a protracted greening battle – the big thing here is that he gets a good amount of treasure before greening. I figure a long enough game should favor my chips, but I can never QUITE get there. I am not sure whether something else, particularly without chapel, might have been better. But the margrave thing looks pretty good to me.

Game 5: http://dominion.isotropic.org/gamelog/201301/12/game-20130112-105536-d05ea451.html
13 WW – 9 Funkiemonk
Yeah, not a ton to say here. We both open Embargo/IGG. There’s duchy and duke on the board. I get another IGG turn 3, he embargoes duchies, and I basically stroll, getting a few cutpurses and a bunch of IGGs and well, first player basically won the game here. He plays for the short game by greening on estates pretty early, and I end up actually piling them out, and I think it would have been better to go for something longer-term, but you know with the turn disadvantage on this board, and me not drawing terribly, he didn’t have much chance in any case.

Game 6: http://dominion.isotropic.org/gamelog/201301/12/game-20130112-110231-2d78fbed.html
FunkieMonk 40 – 43 WW
A hunting party board with Horse traders. He opens masquerade and gets HT later; actually quite a few of them eventually. I just go straight for HPs, and unfortunately can’t ever get the double buy I look for, though I prioritize them over gold until they’re gone (I’m not sure about that). Anyway, we get into a protracted greening war, and this helps me quite a bit, because I already have 3 estates to deal with, I did get the 6-4 split on HPs, and most importantly he is faster to start than me. It gets down to a point on  the last turn where he is down by 3, and gets a big hand with 2 buys, but there are 2 provinces left and 2 estates left, and 2 piles empty. He goes province and estate, which gives him a lead and if I can’t muster a province, he wins by buying out the last estate. Unfortunately for him, I am holding 8 to start with, and it’s just over. I end up actually winning on the back of 3 estates – the number he trashed. But I would be remiss to not also mention that I was super lucky on the first reshuffle – he passed me a copper turn 3, and I gave him an estate, which cut him off from HP there and got me to 5/5. (He also had collision with HT, though this happens fairly often with double terminal openings where one of them is a drawer).

Game 7: http://dominion.isotropic.org/gamelog/201301/12/game-20130112-111059-a5e30371.html
FunkieMonk 26 – 41 WW
I feel good about this one, at least. I open steward/smugglers to his steward/steward. The smugglers just sort of sits for a while. But we’re both going with big trashing off multiple stewards into big engines. Okay, steward is the only card that draws more than to replace itself, but with market and festival and worker’s village along, it was good. So as I am getting really close to being pared down, the smugglers starts kicking in, and since we’re playing similar strategies, it always gives me something really useful. I can do the gain-and-play a card the same turn trick a couple times. I think he was a little too hot on markets, but it’s not a very big thing at all. Anyway, he gets a hoard, I smuggle it and we start greening – lots of duchy and estate, which, well, may hurt our engines, but they are decent enough, and the big cash is really nice, and we need the points because the game is ending, and… well, anyway, it’s good. I have a pretty good feeling lead, and I nurse it home. Smugglers was good down the stretch, too – when he province+estate bought, I could smuggle his hoard-gained golds, and of course I can smuggle green in certain spots too.

Overall, a very tense, very good match.

dondon151

• 2012 US Champion
  • Respect: +1856
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: January 12, 2013, 03:56:24 pm »
+2

Game 1: Watchtower is insufficient draw for a pure HoP engine. I think if you really want to even try to pull it off, you need the Young Witch for sifting to get past your non-HoP cards, and even then you need multiple megaturns.

Meanwhile Funkiemonk played well, but Herbalist-PStone just wants 1 Potion, and probably more PStones.

jonts26

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: jonts
  • Respect: +3668
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: January 12, 2013, 04:48:01 pm »

WW sure has spent a lot of time one game from being eliminated.

kn1tt3r

• Minion
  • Respect: +278
    • View Profile
« Reply #210 on: January 13, 2013, 04:28:45 am »

Game 2: http://dominion.isotropic.org/gamelog/201301/12/game-20130112-103320-618c28ac.html
WW 37 – 55 FunkieMonk
Let me describe what he did first of all. Basically he goes for tactician+coppersmith+highway, one margrave and some crossroads. Simple, strong. I go for some very very convoluted think where I plan on play 4 highways, drawing stuff with shanty town and a margrave and mostly crossroads, and then upgrading junk into duchies and dukes. I can’t get it to go to plan, pretty much AT ALL. The killing thing here was that I eventually got to where my deck is full of 3-costs, and I had to keep upgrading them and getting… coppersmith, which absolutely killed everything that was going on. I somehow still actually don’t get killed THAT much, probably because duchy/duke is worth a zillion points, but I should point out that at almost no point was I actually in this game really. I think my plan would have been really interesting if you replace something (say watchtower, which was utterly irrelevant) with a 4-cost cantrip, particularly if it were a village (maybe not worker’s). Though I should point out that ‘interesting’ shouldn’t necessarily imply best here, just it’s something that might be competitive.

I think the main thing here is you not getting a Tactician. It would have provided you with another buy for good scoring and diminished the damage caused by Margraves.

Geronimoo

• Saboteur
  • Respect: +868
    • View Profile
    • Geronimoo's Dominion Simulator
« Reply #211 on: January 14, 2013, 06:03:52 pm »
+1

People, watch these vids. They're fun, informative and exciting!!!!

Beyond Awesome

• Global Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: Beyond Awesome
  • Respect: +2466
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: January 14, 2013, 08:23:20 pm »
+1

People, watch these vids. They're fun, informative and exciting!!!!

I agree. I love WW's videos. I have learned a great deal about Dominion from him.

Mic Qsenoch

• 2015 DS Champion
  • Respect: +4329
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: January 15, 2013, 09:44:54 pm »
+1

I wasn't sure if I should post the results here, or in the Elite Eight thread, I can repost if that's where they should go.

Mic Qsenoch wins 4-3 over WanderingWinder in the Witch Division Finals

Game 1 - http://dominion.isotropic.org/gamelog/201301/15/game-20130115-170907-448df6ff.html

Fool's Gold, Hunting Party, Wharf, Horse Traders, Walled Village, Possession, Horn of Plenty
Fool's Gold game, with a fair amount of engine potential as well. He opens double FG and I go for Horse Traders/FG. I pass on early Wharves to get double FG turns and win the split 6-4. I basically green as soon as I can afford Provinces, but I'm pretty sure this wasn't a good play. I get some pretty lucky draws to keep hitting $8. He tries to build a bit of an engine with HoP, and also looks to Possession. I don't really like the Possession here, but other than that I think probably a more engine like strategy can win here (but it should be close). I eventually secure the win.

Game 2 - http://dominion.isotropic.org/gamelog/201301/15/game-20130115-171612-ae1b6036.html

Swindler, Horse Traders, IGG, Duke
Looks like a IGG into Duke board, and that's what we both do. Same openings, but he has better luck with Swindler and HT reactions. I think he probably went for IGG a little too long, but I don't know. Game swings back my way a bit, and it ends closer, but it would have taken a lucky Swindler hit for me to win. I felt like this one was over pretty early.

Game 3 - http://dominion.isotropic.org/gamelog/201301/15/game-20130115-172519-edb6f747.html
Baron, Hunting Party, Tournament
In this game I have overwhelming early luck. That's pretty much all there is to it. I think I was wise to build a little before I got my first Province. After I start greening though, my play is a little sloppy (Island), but it doesn't matter too much because I'm so far ahead. I should have gone for Prize Fighter, but I passed on it for a Duchy.

Game 4 - http://dominion.isotropic.org/gamelog/201301/15/game-20130115-174141-c89c31c0.html
This is a game where I build a decently strong engine ... about 3-4 turns late. Lots of stuff here. He had a couple really nice hands with FV, Hamlet, Watchtower, Black Market early on that let him build momentum. He uses Apprentice to power through once he gets the lead and make sure I don't have a chance of catching him. I had some bad starting hands with Conspirators at the end, but it wouldn't have affected the outcome, and its mostly my fault for building the deck that way.

Game 5 - http://dominion.isotropic.org/gamelog/201301/15/game-20130115-175741-b79a44d4.html
A bunch of stuff for a Scrying Pool engine, which I try, while he goes with Courtyard BM. I feel like the engine is certainly the way to go here, but it is a very close game. I also play the engine pretty poorly. I don't take advantage of University + Salvager nearly enough, and generally overbuild some aspects of the engine (draw) while underbuilding others (spending). My last couple turns are almost completely dead, mainly because of some bad Haven play. It looks like I'm trying my best to throw this one away.

Game 6 - http://dominion.isotropic.org/gamelog/201301/15/game-20130115-180858-9a04d2ec.html
Cutpurse, Cutpurse, Cutpurse
I get shellacked by Cutpurse. It is hilarious actually.

Game 7 - http://dominion.isotropic.org/gamelog/201301/15/game-20130115-181614-01acd21e.html
Salvager, Caravan, Governor, many other things available.
Lots of stuff on the board, but Governor looms large. Hardest card to play ever. I don't know how people use this thing to build engines. I just do the "get lots of Gold and hope first turn carries the day" strategy. Caravan is nice for remodel into Duchy. On his last turn I do that, and have exactly $8 to get the last Province. Probably not the right play from him. But I sure as heck didn't play this one particularly well either.

Fun match, with one of the great Dominion players. Thanks for the games WW!

Jerk of All trades

• Young Witch
  • Respect: +38
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: January 17, 2013, 02:18:27 pm »

That cutpurse game is indeed hilarious .

You must have been really sick of seeing "Mic Qsenoch does nothing."

Who would think cutpurse would be so devastating in a grand market/kings court game

Titandrake

• Mountebank
  • Respect: +2854
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: January 20, 2013, 12:13:48 am »

Just looked through the Cutpurse log. It's actually pretty interesting how it's essentially a Militia every turn towards the end.
I have a blog! It's called Sorta Insightful. Check it out?
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]  All

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 20 queries.