Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Lost the amb war but won with 10 curses.  (Read 961 times)

verikt

• Apprentice
  • Respect: +65
    • View Profile
Lost the amb war but won with 10 curses.
« on: December 02, 2012, 10:51:21 am »

http://dominion.isotropic.org/gamelog/201212/02/game-20121202-074125-ea13fad4.html
I figured that between scrying pool, golem and crossroads green wasn't that bad for me. So as long as I minimally returned copper I should be good. I didn't get a second amb, and kept most of the estates he gave me as well as buying some harems. By turn 15 I was up 30 to nothing and he had a very clean deck and started spamming curses. My last turn golem crapped out on me. I needed one action and it only hit crossroads. Which gave me pretty good draw but left me unable to play my second horse traders or either monument. I had 16potion and ended it conservatively on piles. What I want to know is how likely is it that he would have won had I bought 2 provs instead of harem curse? scrying pool pile was out, there was one curse, one harem and 2 crossroads so piling out the next turn or the turn after would still have been likely.

rod-

• Conspirator
  • Respect: +49
    • View Profile
Re: Lost the amb war but won with 10 curses.
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2012, 11:45:03 am »

What I want to know is how likely is it that he would have won had I bought 2 provs instead of harem curse?
More than 0% likely.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.083 seconds with 20 queries.