Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Goko is offensive to actual fans of Dominion  (Read 22447 times)

aaron0013

• Explorer
  • Respect: +220
    • View Profile
Re: Goko is offensive to actual fans of Dominion
« Reply #50 on: December 04, 2012, 10:28:23 am »
+1

()|(_)^/ was on a roll there for a while with upvotes. CF was actually the first guy not to be upvoted.  Are you going for a record or something?

PS. did I spell your name right? ;)

Schneau

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Schneau
  • Respect: +1461
    • View Profile
    • Rainwave
« Reply #51 on: December 04, 2012, 10:41:48 am »
+1

()|(_)^/ was on a roll there for a while with upvotes. CF was actually the first guy not to be upvoted.  Are you going for a record or something?

He's trying to hold his lead in the most-upvotes category: http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?action=stats

() | (_) ^/

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: p4ddy0d00rs
  • Nemo dat quod non habet.
  • Respect: +526
    • View Profile
    • BGG profile
« Reply #52 on: December 04, 2012, 12:17:39 pm »
+2

He's trying to hold his lead in the most-upvotes category: http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?action=stats

WHOA!  I had no idea!

Now that I do, though, I am forever going to be questioning each respect that I give... "am I doing this to maintain my status which gives me imaginary prestige, or am I doing this because I sincerely liked/appreciated/respected/whatever what this person said?"

Darn you.

In other news: aaron0013, you forgot the spaces, but otherwise, yes, you spelled it correctly.  Copy-paste is your friend, fyi.

() | (_) ^/

• Minion
    • View Profile
    • BGG profile
« Reply #53 on: December 04, 2012, 12:19:56 pm »
+2

WHOA!  I had no idea!

Now that I do, though, I am forever going to be questioning each respect that I give... "am I doing this to maintain my status which gives me imaginary prestige, or am I doing this because I sincerely liked/appreciated/respected/whatever what this person said?"

Darn you.

Plus, if it really was a race, I'm sure theory could just wave his magik* wand and make his total higher.  No race intended.  I just like upvoting something that I felt was a worthy contribution to my day or something that I appreciated reading or something that caused me to show the poster some modicum of support or respect.

*the spelling here is for you, brokoli

Schneau

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Schneau
  • Respect: +1461
    • View Profile
    • Rainwave
« Reply #54 on: December 04, 2012, 12:22:37 pm »
+1

WHOA!  I had no idea!

Darn you.

Plus, if it really was a race, I'm sure theory could just wave his magik* wand and make his total higher.  No race intended.  I just like upvoting something that I felt was a worthy contribution to my day or something that I appreciated reading or something that caused me to show the poster some modicum of support or respect.

*the spelling here is for you, brokoli

Oh, I never assumed otherwise. My comment was more in jest / pointing out the interesting fact that you upvote more than anyone else. I obviously do to, since I'm also on the list.

() | (_) ^/

• Minion
    • View Profile
    • BGG profile
« Reply #55 on: December 04, 2012, 12:24:07 pm »
+1

Oh, I never assumed otherwise. My comment was more in jest / pointing out the interesting fact that you upvote more than anyone else. I obviously do to, since I'm also on the list.

Fair enough.  +1'd you as a way of respecting a mortal enemy.  :P

aaron0013

• Explorer
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 04, 2012, 01:28:17 pm »

Wow. I've been on this forum for about a year and never seen that page.  Thanks for the link!

greatexpectations

• Saboteur
  • Respect: +1067
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 04, 2012, 01:54:19 pm »
+1

Wow. I've been on this forum for about a year and never seen that page.  Thanks for the link!

obligatory link to this forum's page on our wiki. popular/useful thread lists and some forum tools and such.
momomoto: ...I looked at the tableau and went "Mountebank? That's for jerks."
rrenaud: Jerks win.

aaron0013

• Explorer
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 04, 2012, 03:02:58 pm »

@ () | (_) ^/: (wow that looks weird lol) I do admire what you are doing though even if it is just to be on top of the list.  It makes people feel good to see their posts upvoted.  Even if everyone else in the same thread was upvoted...
« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 04:17:17 pm by aaron0013 »

() | (_) ^/

• Minion
    • View Profile
    • BGG profile
« Reply #59 on: December 04, 2012, 03:09:16 pm »
+3

@ () | (_) ^/: (wow that looks weird lol) I do admire what you are doing though even if it is just to be on top of the list.  It makes people feel good to see their posts upvoted.  Even if everyone else in the same thread was upvoted...

It really isn't though, that's the funny part -- theory could delete that statistic right now and it wouldn't change my behavior a bit.  If I liked the contribution, it gets my respect.  If your post didn't do anything of note for me, it doesn't.  Obv. people have differing standards for their respect-giving, and I'm okay with that.  :)
« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 03:10:25 pm by () | (_) ^/ »

werothegreat

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: werothegreat
  • Let me tell you a secret...
  • Respect: +9630
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: December 04, 2012, 07:28:40 pm »
+3

I'M THE TENTH MOST RESPECTED POSTER.  AW YEAH.
Contrary to popular belief, I do not run the wiki all on my own.  There are plenty of other people who are actively editing.  Go bother them!

Check out this fantasy epic adventure novel I wrote, the Broken Globe!  http://www.amazon.com/Broken-Globe-Tyr-Chronicles-Book-ebook/dp/B00LR1SZAS/

() | (_) ^/

• Minion
    • View Profile
    • BGG profile
« Reply #61 on: December 04, 2012, 07:34:26 pm »
+1

I'M THE TENTH MOST RESPECTED POSTER.  AW YEAH.

I respect you for being the 10th most respected.  Yo dawg.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.131 seconds with 21 queries.