Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Choosing Featured Article and Did You Know  (Read 1549 times)

Schneau

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Schneau
  • Respect: +1461
    • View Profile
    • Rainwave
Choosing Featured Article and Did You Know
« on: November 05, 2012, 07:15:29 am »
+1

I'm wondering what the best way is to select Featured Articles and Did You Knows, as well as how often we should do so. I sort of arbitrarily selected Tactician to be the first Featured Article since it was looking pretty good, and totally randomly selected Witch for the first Did You Know by clicking "Random Page" until I got a card with a good-lengthed secret history. If people are unhappy with those, we could change them, or leave them for when the wiki is released to the public. But, we should figure out how we'll select these articles in the future.

thirtyseven

• Duke
  • Respect: +475
    • View Profile
Re: Choosing Featured Article and Did You Know
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2012, 04:50:05 pm »

I think for starters we should all collaborate on a specific article to get it up to "featured" status. Which article should we focus on first? For DYK maybe the best idea for now is to use your random page method until we find a suitable candidate that hasn't been done before. I think we should have new featured and DYK snippets on the main page every 2 weeks, or every week if it becomes popular enough.
I'm only a mid-level player, so I may be wrong...

thirtyseven

• Duke
  • Respect: +475
    • View Profile
Re: Choosing Featured Article and Did You Know
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2012, 04:56:37 pm »

I nominate Knights as our first collaboration and hopefully our next featured article, because it needs cleanup but has enough information with which to form a good article.
I'm only a mid-level player, so I may be wrong...
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.063 seconds with 20 queries.