Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 68  All

Author Topic: Mafia XIV: The Chicken Curse of the Sea Hags (Mafia Wins!)  (Read 165840 times)

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia XIV: The Chicken Curse of the Sea Hags (Day 2)
« Reply #1200 on: October 29, 2012, 02:56:54 pm »

I will say Galz that that is true of your meta but with the skill average in this game pretty high I definitely think you would roll scum differently. HOWEVER I have trouble seeing self vote as a scum ploy you would use but I have seen you use it as town.

Anyways to prevent this post from growing super long, I still have a scum read on you Galz, but I'm more happy with an Eevee vote right now.
"It is one of [Insomniacs] badges of pride that he will bus anyone, at any time, and he has done it over and over on day 1. I am completely serious, it is like the biggest part of his meta." - Dsell

Jorbles

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: October 29, 2012, 03:02:29 pm »

THREAD LOCKED

Jorbles

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: October 29, 2012, 03:04:55 pm »

ashersky sits sadly on the egg he has been sitting on since he became a chicken.

jotheonah and Grujah stand nearby looking at ashersky. "I'm just glad I'm not a chicken anymore," says jotheonah. "It was awful."

"Well I hope I never become one," said Grujah. "We've got to get to the bottom of these Curses before it happens to me."

Sadly they do not get to the bottom of it before this happens to Grujah, as jotheonah and Grujah transform into chickens. ashersky turns human again and his weight no longer keeps the egg warm, but instead crushes it.

"Looks like the yolks on you, ashersky!" someone observes from the town to raucous laughter.

ashersky goes home to change his pants, but he's glad to be human again.

Currently Cursed: jotheonah, Grujah

Curse deadline: Thursday Nov 1, Noon PDT (3 pm forum time)
Lynch deadline: Tuesday Oct 30, Noon PDT (3 pm forum time)

Thread unlocked...

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: October 29, 2012, 03:06:14 pm »

I will say Galz that that is true of your meta but with the skill average in this game pretty high I definitely think you would roll scum differently. HOWEVER I have trouble seeing self vote as a scum ploy you would use but I have seen you use it as town.

Anyways to prevent this post from growing super long, I still have a scum read on you Galz, but I'm more happy with an Eevee vote right now.

It's a better vote than one on me is - at least it has a chance of hitting scum, and I've said myself since the day began that Eevee is my biggest scum read out of yesterday.
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: October 29, 2012, 03:07:38 pm »

It's a better vote than one on me is - at least it has a chance of hitting scum, and I've said myself since the day began that Eevee is my biggest scum read out of yesterday.

He's been my second behind you all day.
"It is one of [Insomniacs] badges of pride that he will bus anyone, at any time, and he has done it over and over on day 1. I am completely serious, it is like the biggest part of his meta." - Dsell

Grujah

• Mountebank
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: October 29, 2012, 03:19:14 pm »

chicken vote: ashersky

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: October 29, 2012, 03:19:46 pm »

Vote: Eevee

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: October 29, 2012, 03:31:49 pm »

Well, Mr. Cutpurse, you missed your window. : (
"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: October 29, 2012, 03:32:25 pm »

Well, Mr. Cutpurse, you missed your window. : (

...? You mean chicken right...?

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: October 29, 2012, 03:33:25 pm »

Chicken chicken, chicken chicken.

Bad Chicken! Bad! FTFY!

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54

Jorbles

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia XIV: The Chicken Curse of the Sea Hags
« Reply #1210 on: October 29, 2012, 03:40:46 pm »

It is the duty of all players to know whether or not they have been Cursed or not. Curses will be posted in BOLD BLUE LETTERS so they should be very noticeable. If a player who has been Cursed speaks in a way that is not in keeping with these rules than they are a Talking Chicken. Talking Chickens are an abomination and must be punished. The punishment will be determined by the mod, but could result in Talking Chickens being modkilled.

jotheonah's punishment is pending while I think about what it will be.

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: October 29, 2012, 03:54:53 pm »

Man I'd be choked to be cursed twice like Jo has been. That said I remember things being silly to not be able to say as a chicken so I'd like to propose an addendum to the chicken speak.

When you want to quote a post vote for yourself first (or no lynch if your at l-1) then each line should be read as intended

IE

Chicken vote: Insomniac
chicken

chicken chicken
chicken chicken
chicken unvote

Is a quote of post 1022.

Vote: Eevee

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: October 29, 2012, 03:55:59 pm »

Chicken chicken. Chicken.
"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

Jorbles

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: October 29, 2012, 03:58:41 pm »

Talking Chickens are an abomination, in the sight of mod. They are hated (link) by all.

In addition to his current role. jotheonah will be Hated until the next Curse deadline. It will take one less vote to lynch him should it come up.

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: October 29, 2012, 04:05:36 pm »

Chicken chicken. Chicken.

Jo can you please quote whom your responding to. As far as I can tell this is you saying

No. Yes.

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1215 on: October 29, 2012, 04:06:09 pm »

Chicken chicken.

He/him

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: October 29, 2012, 04:07:22 pm »

Ok that was a no to me.

What I mean is that if you are responding to someone the protocol is to chicken vote for them in case your response might be ambiguous.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: October 29, 2012, 04:08:09 pm »

Ok that was a no to me.

What I mean is that if you are responding to someone the protocol is to chicken vote for them in case your response might be ambiguous.

He's being stubborn and angry at being chickened again, I believe.

Mafia Record:

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: October 29, 2012, 04:11:34 pm »

Ok that was a no to me.

Understandable. It was frustrating for me.

That said Grujah/Jo which was the mafia target

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: October 29, 2012, 04:14:40 pm »

There is 11 people still alive and the random curser can't roll itself so that means if jo is not the random curser

He had a 1/10 chance of being randomly rolled here.

Now I tend to believe that Voltgloss was the first target of the curse and that Jo while some people have expressed a town read on him has been lurky which means he is a weak choice for the second target as well.

Thusly I PERSONALLY think that Jo has been the random target twice and that gives us

Randomly Cursed (in order of occurence)
Jotheonah
Insomniac
Jotheonah

and
Targeted Curse (in order of occurence)
Voltgloss
Grujah

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: October 29, 2012, 04:19:33 pm »

Ok that was a no to me.

Understandable. It was frustrating for me.

That said Grujah/Jo which was the mafia target

My guess here would be Jo=Mafia chicken. Although the random odds of hitting him at each roll are the same as anybody, I could just very well see a Sea Hag strategy that locks onto the first /random chicken and then tries to frame him. As I think that our belief that Joth = Random and Volt = planned D1 is accurate, I am inclined to believe Grujah = random and Joth = planned today.

I could be completely off however and Joth could be scum who cursed himself both days. But the above would be my best guess.

Mafia Record:

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: October 29, 2012, 04:59:43 pm »

HEY EEVEE I see your online....get in here.

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: October 29, 2012, 05:35:46 pm »

Seriously? No one is gonna talk we're just gonna deadline out?

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: October 29, 2012, 05:37:50 pm »

Here now. Some IRL trouble.

I don't know what to tell you Insomniac. Are you saying I should have led it slide to nolynch? I was asking for advice from everyone at the time.

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: October 29, 2012, 05:38:47 pm »

Here now. Some IRL trouble.

I don't know what to tell you Insomniac. Are you saying I should have led it slide to nolynch? I was asking for advice from everyone at the time.

...I was telling you over and over that no lynch was better...Or even still lynch me, you didn't listen and hammered our cop.
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 68  All

Page created in 0.066 seconds with 20 queries.