Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 68  All

Author Topic: Mafia XIV: The Chicken Curse of the Sea Hags (Mafia Wins!)  (Read 164603 times)

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia XIV: The Chicken Curse of the Sea Hags (Day 2)
« Reply #1025 on: October 24, 2012, 07:58:59 pm »

He's got it right. 

I support funsockets.... taking as much time as they need to get it right.

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: October 24, 2012, 07:59:17 pm »

See lekkit in m6 day 2 as an example.

did you mean theorel again? lekkit wasn't in game 6

Damnit

Archetype

• Jester
  • Suffers from Fancy Play Syndrom
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: October 24, 2012, 07:59:24 pm »

Vote Count 2.1

Eevee (2): Grujah, shraeye
Grujah (1): Insomniac
ashersky (2): Eevee, yuma
Captain_Frisk (1): Archetype
Not voting (5): Galzria, ashersky, Archetype, jotheonah, Cuzz

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Currently Cursed: Insomniac

Curse deadline: Friday Oct 26, Noon PDT (3 pm forum time)
Lynch deadline: Tuesday Oct 30, Noon PDT (3 pm forum time)

Slight error Jorbles. I'm voting for Frisk, not the other way around.
Aack, no I made an error, about your error :P You put me in 'not voting'.

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: October 24, 2012, 07:59:49 pm »

He's got it right.
No, he says I'm not voting. Which I am.

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: October 24, 2012, 08:02:39 pm »

He's got it right.

Ahh.  He does however correctly list me as having one vote: yours, and doesn't list me at all

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: October 24, 2012, 08:06:25 pm »

He's got it right.

Ahh.  He does however correctly list me as having one vote: yours, and doesn't list me at all
Yeah I meant to post the 'me listed as not voting' in post #1024 but I posted the other thing instead.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: October 24, 2012, 08:49:21 pm »

Whereas Robz had a scummy read on ashersky from nearly the start his suspicion on Galz was developed later. Early in the game he has a pretty solid town read on him
In order to answer your question, I did a 5 minute re-read of Galzria. Well, bleh. I don't think he seems very different from normal. He's less omnipresent than usual, and briefer, but what he does say is pretty token Galzria. Strong opens, a dash of humor, against lurking, anti-Robz agenda... vintage Galzria, really.

Now, he's not being as relentlessly (annoyingly, even) townish as usual. Galzria is someone very much like Jo to me: I know what they're like, I just really don't know what they're like when they are mafia, because they are almost always town.

But that quickly changed over time and was only when Robz was in deep L-2, L-1, that his suspicion of Galz fully developed

Robz doesn't ever eloquently present a case on Galz. But the premise of his suspicion, which was pretty high toward the end of the day--although that may have been partially a survival mechanism kicking in of "everyone lynch this guy so I don't have to die!" which is a pretty natural reaction from a power role townie, can be summarized pretty well in this quote I think

Yeah, now that I think about it for a second, everything Galzria just did was posturing for my flip. "Oh, I feel like Robz is town but Grujah can't be scum (wrong, by the way), what to do, oh lesser of two evils, woe is me..."

So the question is to look and see if Galz really did posture in the way that Robz describes.

- One of Galz's earlier posts is a vote on Robz for advocating a lynch all lurkers meta. I agreed and still agree with Galz's rationale, but it could have been a valid excuse to put a vote down on Robz.
Vote: Robz

That felt really disingenuous. I think we need to be wary that not ALL scum are lurkers, and that not all infrequent posting is lurking. Furthermore, I think we need to be careful to note that certain people, like myself or Robz, can choose how frequent our posting patterns are, regardless of our alignment. I'm especially wary (personally) of people (scum) using the policy as a backbone to their votes.

Galz does advocate pretty hard against the jot wagon at a time when it looked like the lynch was going to be either joth or Robz. But again, this is something I agreed and still agree with. He also further explains his scum read on Robz.
To further that point, my scum vibe from you comes from the fact that on the one hand you sit there arguing we should lynch Joth for lurking, because "that's how scum play" and we should "lynch all lurkers without exception",but then you turn around and argue case on Volt that says "he's suspicious BECAUSE he's been active, and that's what scum Volt would do". I actually AGREE with your thought about Volt, and you usually read him well. So it really throws me when you come back with a weak case and vote on Joth, using a case that's on the complete opposite end of the spectrum as your case on Volt. It's like you're trying to figure our which argument is going to stick best.

I don't think Joth is scum. I don't think he would choose to lurk as scum here. I think he's a bad lynch.

the next post I will quote is I think the one Robz was referencing when he alluded to posturing.
unvote

Parsing my thoughts:

Grujah is town. Scum Grujah would -never- have offered a 1-1 trade on Robz unless Robz were also scum, which I just don't believe (that they're both scum, I mean). Basically, scum Grujah would KNOW Robz was town... There would be 0 reason for him to throw this offer of lynch trades on the table against a player already likely to be lynched.

Now, on the flip side, Robz comes back that he'll agree only if we lynch Grujah first - but Robz HAS to recognize the above and know with near certainty that Grujah is town. From his perspective - look, I know Robz better than this. He would NEVER, no matter the circumstances, agree to being lynched. He would never self vote or promote his own death. If we lynched Grujah and Grujah flipped town, Robz would fight just as hard against his own lynch tomorrow.

So, how believable is Robz' "let's lynch you first?". Personally? It's not. From town or scum Robz. So the sticking point I have is Robz' attitude that lynching Grujah should be ok, because I really don't see how Grujah could be scum after his proposal

To Robz himself: His "I won't get lynched" reeks of O's "You all won't lynch me anyway" in M-VIII where O (and Robz) were scum. Basically it came down to: To many town were inactive or thought O was just being O - asinine, but not scummy - and since he wasn't going to be bussed hard, there was no chance he would be lynched.

I've -never- understood that attitude. If you don't want to claim, that's one thing. But to act like there are enough people in the game that don't want you dead speaks towards knowing you've got people who will have your back. Robz then came out and claimed VT... Now, if he were a PR, MAYBE I could see a "I'm too important and valuable, so won't get lynched" attitude... But that's not the case here.

So I'm having a really hard time here. I hate bring wrong, though it's often inevitable. From an emotional standpoint, Robz has given me a town feel. But on actual substance I just don't draw that same conclusion.

So... I'm going to return to Vote: Robz. If I were to put a percentage on it, I would read 65% scum. But that's higher than I have on anybody else, and I'm comfortable enough with my read to keep my name on this wagon.

Here galz makes the argument that Grujah can't be scum. It is an ok argument I think, but potentially fallible, as I think Grujah could pull off something like this, but I think it unlikely. I do find the bolded section (I added the bold) to reflect the posturing that Robz mentioned. At this point in the game Robz had 6 votes and Grujah 5 and it was about ~4 hours to lynch deadline.

Vote: Robz

A) He lied
B) He points out that there is not Doctor, so he can't be saved, but doesn't bother to claim which PR, thus cant be counterclaimed, leading to..
C) He doesn't get lynched, lives through tonight, claims tomorrow, draws a counterclaim, and gets todays Townie lynched PLUs tomorrow's PR lynched, before the town ever comes back to go "Oh no! We should've just lynched all liars!" back at A).
after robz changed his claim, Galz further pressures him and adds some rationale to his vote.

So as a summary, I see Robz's point about the posturing, but I don't see it as significant as Robz did. I think at that point to try and start a new wagon would have resulted in a mafia VIII like disaster. Galz didn't think Grujah or jot were good lynch targets and as a result "settled" on Robz. But to me it really looks like Galz believed Robz was scum, or at least made it look enough that he really believed Robz to be scum.

Galz post count analysis 61 posts

Pre-game/RVS/fluff - 15
theory - 9
short post/response - 24
unique analysis - 8
question others - 5

His post analysis doesn't jump out at me significantly. I will keep my vote on ashersky.

Jorbles

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: October 24, 2012, 08:56:18 pm »

Apologies for error, I think it's correct now.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: October 24, 2012, 09:49:26 pm »

Why start with Robz's reads?  He was killed in a lynch yesterday, and only had time to form the same sort of "accurate" day1 reads we all have.  I'm pretty sure that his lynch was pushed because it was convenient for the mafia, not because they were worried peopel would believe his reads. 

Now if you want to go back and analyze some of Voltgloss's reads, then I'll buy that they could be a bit more accurate.  Scum would be more worried about a player who is making correct reads and would likely factor this into their NK.

Like you said, looking back at volt's reads could be a good idea as well... here they are.

before being chickened his reads were:
shraeye
- I've already said that the "derphammer" comment left me with a nullread.  That remains true on a reread.

- Good analysis re: the Archetype-vs.-ashersky question I teed up.  Reading my mind in #329.

Robz888
- Jumped on Grujah quickwagon immediately after I started it... but then did not participate in the discussion at all until after I remarked on his being so quiet.  Ten minutes later he posts. 

- His reply #s 273 and 274 are hedges.  Of the self-defeating "I think X but I also rebut it with Y" variety.  He says CF is technically right that the chicken curse gives info, BUT also says in my support that we (as town) are unlikely to solve that WIFOM.  He suspects Grujah from recent posts, BUT says that could be confirmation bias.  He says Eevee and Insom just don't like quickwagons, BUT adds that Insom was scum in the last game he came out against quickwagons.  (And then clarifies a few posts later that after reread, his comment didn't apply to Eevee.)  So what content could we take away from those posts? 

- Reply #284, voting ashersky, is a repeat of his jumping on the Grujah quickwagon.  He defends in #291 after being suspected by Galz - "I'm following a literal lynch all lurkers policy" - but then does not participate in subsequent discussion of applying the LaL policy in a more thoughtful way - based on content, not just raw post count.  (See #294, #296, #297) 

- And then #308?  "Hey scums, why so quiet?"  When Robz himself is being quiet?  When he has not responded to #294, #296, and #297?

- Robz clearly reads my #310 as being suspicious of him specifically.  See his #311.  A very quick OMGUS-style defensive reaction.  Why didn't he give that reaction to Galz or Eevee or CF?  Why didn't he engage in the discussion, instead throwing suspicion back at me and/or us?  The funny thing is, I was NOT at all certain that I suspected Robz at the time - there were multiple votes on ashersky! - but Robz's kneejerk defensive response feels more like worried scum than indignant town.

Eevee
- There was some original analysis from Eevee with respect to the Grujah quickwagon, but since then I haven't seen a lot else from Eevee other than defending himself and joining others' suspicions (like calling out Robz for blindly following lynch-all-lurkers when Galz had already first made that case).  #346 is an example of the kind of fairly minimal content Eevee has provided on others.

yuma
- I tend to agree with the analysis in #343, as mentioned previously. 

Galzria
- He may have joined the Grujah wagon "late," but he did so while addressing the discussion up to that point AND participated in further discussion when Grujah appeared (including unvoting Grujah).  I'm not seeing that as suspicious.

- Reply #289 - calling out Robz's vote on ashersky as disingenuous, and of scum using "lynch all lurkers" as a policy for their own votes - resonates very strongly with me. 

Insomniac
- Jumping on and off the Grujah quickwagon may be odd, but I find it unlikely that scum!Insom would call that level of attention to himself so quickly.  Caveat: I could see scum!Insom doing this if his scumbuddy is CF, to set up an early war between the two of them.  I don't have a reason currently to think this is a likely pairing; but IF one of them turns out to be scum, I suggest a very hard look at the other one.

- I was not convinced by Insom's arguments as to why it was bad to put Grujah (or anyone) at L-2 early in the Day.  But failing to be convinced of someone's arguments does not make them scum.  This point reads null to me.

- I find it weird that the "Insom voting CF over a joke-VT claim" issue just sort of petered out after jo/Insom/CF's exchange in reply #s 201 to 205. 

ashersky
- First post gives townreads on me, CF, and Robz for "most in-depth posts" - but without further detail or identifying the posts.  I find quickbuddying without good explanation slightly suspicious.  I've been buddied up by scum enough times to be wary of that as a tactic.

- I don't like the "I gave content, I talked about chickens"-style comment in #318.  But then he comes back with reads and analysis in #326.  That's the kind of content that's most important for folks to provide. 

Captain_Frisk
- People have made comments about the "pause" before he voted the Grujah quickwagon, but that "pause" was like 8 minutes.  I also think CF's quick-flip-flop between Insom and Grujah and back to Insom is pretty well explained by CF's own posts.  See #s 174 to #179.  I'm not seeing those actions of CF's as suspicious.

Grujah
- Started with the lurk, but what content has he provided since then?

- I don't like how in #243 Grujah refers to a post of Eevee's - about the need to move quick and move wagons -and analaysis along - and says "no way a scum would post this."  Grujah's analysis just doesn't make sense, and I especially am concerned that its end result is a TOWNread on Eevee (buddying concern) - and a very confident townread.

- Interesting how Grujah resurrects suspicion on Insom in #243 and #250, yet no one bites.  I feel like, if Grujah were town, then at least one scum would likely join him in pushing that suspicion (whether Insom is scum OR town).  Yet no one did. 

- In reply #270, Grujah says Archetype is "judging too much by semantics rather than content."  Apparently referring to Archetype's #267.  But I don't think Archetype's point there WAS about semantics.  I queried whether we should lynch before curse deadline; Grujah said that was scummy and that we need to practice handling chicken communication; Archetype responded that we don't need to practice if we always lynch before curse deadline. 

Archetype
- Sheeping Insom in his (Archetype's) first post, joining the vote on shraeye.  Says he'll read back to get some good town/scum reads on people.  <Did he?>  Instead tunnels more on shraeye (see #251) and then unvotes when Shraeye explains (see #259).  Then defends himself in #323 and talks about chickens/lurkers generally.

jotheonah
- Nothing has jumped out at me yet.  Participation is very low, due to RL (congrats on the job!!) and to issues in other games. 

Cuzz
- The flip-flop re: Archetype in response to my question (that yuma pointed out) remains a scumpoint against Cuzz. 

- That said, #359 is some good analysis of the Grujah quickwagon.

after being chickened:
Chicken Vote: yuma
Chicken Vote: Galzria
Chicken Vote: Captain_Frisk

Chicken Vote: Archetype
Chicken Vote: ashersky

Chicken Vote: Insomniac
Chicken Vote: Cuzz
Chicken Vote: shraeye

Chicken Vote: Grujah 
Chicken Vote: No Lynch jotheonah

Chicken Vote: Eevee
Chicken Vote: Robz888
this post was the day before the lynch deadline. I don't think it changed much over the course of the rest of the day. He votes ashersky; eevee referencing this post
Vote: Galzria Grujah, Robz and Insomniac all seem town to me in the end. Add me to the list, and we have a pretty good chance of finding scum tomorrow even if we nolynch like it looks like it's going to be..
from Eevee, #915, and this post
Vote: Insomniac
also from eevee, #891, and this post
New forum mafia meta - instead of extreme day 1 bussing, extreme day 1 buddying.
from Frisk, #370, as his reasoning with votes for Grujah and Robz mixed into it
Chicken Vote: Robz888

So it appears he had scum reads on Grujah, Eevee, Robz and ashersky when he was a chicken.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: October 24, 2012, 10:55:50 pm »

So I am not complaining that others aren't posting when I am online... because I don't post when others are online as well... but seriously! I have been active in this forum for the past two hours and no one has posted! It is hard to have conversations with people when this happens. And it is like this nearly every night. I just wanted to say that I am finding it a bit frustrating. I don't know if there is a solution to it, but yeah...

ashersky

• Board Moderator
  • 2013/2014/2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
    • View Profile
« Reply #1035 on: October 24, 2012, 11:45:02 pm »

Okay, first chance I've had to read up. 

I have to say, I also felt very sure of my Robz vote, even if some don't agree with my rationale.  I laid out the case as I saw it, and stuck with it.  I did change for the self-vote at one point, which I still see as anti-town, but in the end I felt like I made the right decision.  Of course, I woke up the next day and saw the results, which were unfortunate.

On D2 reads, after the NK of Volt, I think looking at his interactions is important.  I think he was suspicious of Grujah and Cuzz early, and added Eevee (and me) after being chickened.  He was clearly convinced on Robz, from what I could understand of his chicken speak, for the lynch.

I think we should note the "lurkers" from D1, especially Shraeye.  I know he had his Monday fun day thing, but before that there was little communication from him.  I will say his D2 stuff has been better, so that's a change for the better...or for his rep.

I don't get the Eevee wagon--I haven't gotten a scummy feel from him recently (even with his "I promised to go for Ash" thing and sheeping yuma before yuma even did his analysis -- town Eevee is usually "votes to quickly" Eevee).  As has been noted, I had the "odd" hedgy comment which no one liked, about him, but otherwise, Eevee's read town to me.  I don't think that's a good lynch.

On D1, I mentioned Grujah and Galz were my biggest town reads.  It seems unlikely that both are town though, in retrospect, given our loss of Volt and Robz.  Both of them had suspicions of them on D1 at different stages.  They were both on the Robz wagon (although I don't think we can use position on the wagon for too much analysis, given the hectic deadline).

D2 reads seem to vary on the two from others, but I lean toward Grujah being town, based on his take on Insom's actions and his various reads so far.

I like Archetype's review of C_F (even if it seems a bit OMGUS-fueled) who I also rank on the scummy side.  He was the antithesis of lurker on D1, but didn't offer much, and instead wagon hunted and had others do his work for him.  But more than that, his throwaway response to Arch was not helpful at all, and doesn't paint him in a town light.

So, in summary, scum reads are (not in order): C_F, Galzria, Shraeye
town reads:  Grujah, Eevee, Arch
f.ds Mafia Board Moderator

2013, 2014, 2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
2015 f.ds Representative, World Forum Mafia Championships
2013, 2014 Mafia Player of the Year (Tie)

11x MVP: M30, M83, ZM16, M25, M38, M61, M76, RMM5, RMM41, RMM46, M51

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: October 24, 2012, 11:49:57 pm »

Vote: ashersky He reads scummy to me also on a gut level now.

shraeye

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: shraeye
  • More Graph Theory please
    • View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: October 25, 2012, 12:04:23 am »

I think my main issue with him is his "strong" scum read on Robz when I think--and Robz argued--that it was based on flimsy evidence. It does seem rather forced. His initial vote is based off the voltgloss conspiracy theory, which never held much water for me. He backs it up with "robz completely agreed with insomniac" which was odd, but not necessarily scummy and that Robz did what said scum would do in trying to join a wagon early.
Vote: ashersky
The rest of this case is also good, but this paragraph made me say "Whoa, why am I not voting for ashersky yet?"

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: October 25, 2012, 12:11:16 am »

I feel like cases on Frisk are often easy to build, so sometimes discredit them.  But I think Archetype's case has some merit.

Frisk, could you explain why I also should be
Not convinced by above case.

You give me no reason to be convinced to agree with you over Archetype here.

Grujah

• Mountebank
    • View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: October 25, 2012, 08:50:06 am »

Vote: ashersky

When ash initially made his post against Robz, it did look flimsy. It looked like he is just retelling event's from his own perspective. I think I even noted it was one of the worst cases. I wanted to choose sides at that time (RObz or ash), leaned towards ash vote, but didn't do it. Later I focused Robz for other stuff, which was bad.

What I should have noted about Robz is that all that I did have against him are more or less very similar stuff to what I fakehad against him in MXII with my D2 big posts after lurk. Blrah.

ashersky

• Board Moderator
  • 2013/2014/2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: October 25, 2012, 09:18:16 am »

I will note this happens to me every game it seems.  Shraeye and I are alike in this, in that everyone reads us as scummy and we're always town.  Like now.

I felt the case on Robz was good, and clearly I wasn't the only one.  So I disagree that that is a good reason to vote for me now.  I am just the easy target for scum to push, as I look awfully bad after the Robz flip.  Honestly, I expected it.

Going to sleep now, so in case I die overnight on the shortest D2 ever, with no claiming or anything, my reads for the town tomorrow:

I reiterate that I think one of Galz and Gruj is town and one is mafia.  I lean toward a town Gruj, as mentioned before.

I think Frisk knowingly pushed to have the highest post count to counter the lynch all lurkers f.ds meta, and his non-response to cases on him is scummy.

I found Shraeye's D1 inconsistent with his normal play, in that he posted much less, and much shorter than usual.  He's usually analytical and abrasive; he was neither on D1.  Sheeping isn't his style, and yet his vote on me looks just like that.  So slight scum read there.

I have full town reads on Eevee and Archetype, as mentioned.
f.ds Mafia Board Moderator

2013, 2014, 2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
2015 f.ds Representative, World Forum Mafia Championships
2013, 2014 Mafia Player of the Year (Tie)

11x MVP: M30, M83, ZM16, M25, M38, M61, M76, RMM5, RMM41, RMM46, M51

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia XIV: The Chicken Curse of the Sea Hags (Night 1 underway)
« Reply #1041 on: October 25, 2012, 10:51:35 am »

"It is one of [Insomniacs] badges of pride that he will bus anyone, at any time, and he has done it over and over on day 1. I am completely serious, it is like the biggest part of his meta." - Dsell

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: October 25, 2012, 11:36:14 am »

Dude, I get it.  You suspect Eevee, Grujah and Galzria.  You've said this.

Grujah

• Mountebank
    • View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: October 25, 2012, 11:41:53 am »

Why so jumpy?

Cuzz

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: Cuzz
    • View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: October 25, 2012, 11:43:14 am »

I actually kind of appreciate this. It's nice and simple. I totally lost track of most of what Volt was trying to say

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: October 25, 2012, 12:24:52 pm »

Why so jumpy?
Wait, I'm jumpy?  Because Insom is suspecting other players?  Mostly it's because I have read the same message 6 times and am no longer interested in it.  I appreciate his simplicity, it's his repetetion that i'm commenting on.  If events occur that change his reads, or if it's been a lot of posts since he last gave his reads, I understand.  But neither of those has happened.

Grujah

• Mountebank
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: October 25, 2012, 01:03:54 pm »

This is different from long analasys townshar. vote: shareye

Jorbles

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: October 25, 2012, 01:13:14 pm »

Vote Count 2.2

ashersky (3): Eevee, yuma, shraeye
Captain_Frisk (1): Archetype
Galzria (1): Insomniac
shraeye (1): Grujah
Not voting (5): Galzria, ashersky, jotheonah, Cuzz, Captain_Frisk

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Currently Cursed: Insomniac

Curse deadline: Friday Oct 26, Noon PDT (3 pm forum time)
Lynch deadline: Tuesday Oct 30, Noon PDT (3 pm forum time)

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: October 25, 2012, 02:22:23 pm »

This game is semi-turbo, so we should get a move on. Deadline is next tuesday!

Nothing has changed for me, except that ashersky's defense felt ok on a gut level, so I would maybe prefer a Galzria lynch.

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: October 25, 2012, 02:39:44 pm »

This game is semi-turbo, so we should get a move on. Deadline is next tuesday!

Nothing has changed for me, except that ashersky's defense felt ok on a gut level, so I would maybe prefer a Galzria lynch.
Hmm, ashersky's defense felt not ok on a gut level to me actually.  I didn't like what felt like an appeal to my emotions in the beginning, when he says that people always suspect asher and shraeye as scummy althought they are town.  It feels designed to play off the fact that I'm attracting heat as I always seem to do.  But yet at the end of his post #1040 (hah, taxes...) he still posts a scumread on me.  So why does he put the part about me being scummy-looking town in the top?  That's not his stated opinion of me in this game, that's literally just an argument designed to get me to feel like unvoting.
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 68  All

Page created in 0.062 seconds with 20 queries.