Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 68  All

Author Topic: Mafia XIV: The Chicken Curse of the Sea Hags (Mafia Wins!)  (Read 165930 times)

Archetype

• Jester
  • Suffers from Fancy Play Syndrom
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia XIV: The Chicken Curse of the Sea Hags (Day 1 in progress)
« Reply #650 on: October 23, 2012, 01:35:22 am »

Last post until D2, but I have a bad feeling about the jo lynch.

Vote: Grujah I was on the fence with jo and Grujah, but now I'm leaning a lot more towards Grujah.

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: October 23, 2012, 01:51:13 am »

No Lynch here we come!
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: October 23, 2012, 01:52:16 am »

I will not be back online before the deadline either, I don't think. It looks like everyone has had the opportunity to weigh a Jo lynch, and has passed on it? In that case, I will also Vote: Grujah.

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: October 23, 2012, 01:54:28 am »

I will not be back online before the deadline either, I don't think. It looks like everyone has had the opportunity to weigh a Jo lynch, and has passed on it? In that case, I will also Vote: Grujah.

The deadline is 3pm forum time you'll be here before then, and I urge you to consider Jo again, I think he's a good bet and he's at 5 with you which is L-2
"It is one of [Insomniacs] badges of pride that he will bus anyone, at any time, and he has done it over and over on day 1. I am completely serious, it is like the biggest part of his meta." - Dsell

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: October 23, 2012, 02:13:07 am »

The deadline is 3pm forum time you'll be here before then, and I urge you to consider Jo again, I think he's a good bet and he's at 5 with you which is L-2

Oh I thought it was noon. Oh, I see my mistake. Well, you don't need to convince me, I am all for lynching Jo. But it seems 7 people are not. I'll check back in the morning, before deadline, then.

Vote: Jotheonah

Grujah

• Mountebank
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: October 23, 2012, 04:34:26 am »

Vote: Robz888

Too calm, calculated, not the hothead Robz that he as town. Also, towny read on both Volt and Galz who are voting him ATM.

ashersky

• Board Moderator
  • 2013/2014/2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: October 23, 2012, 05:27:26 am »

vote: Robz

I studied the wagons again, and my original and strongest scum read matches up with others I think are towny (Grujah, Galz), and I still trust that read the best.

We can't no lynch today.  It's night here and deadline is 6 am my time.  I am good with this vote, have been all day.
f.ds Mafia Board Moderator

2013, 2014, 2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
2015 f.ds Representative, World Forum Mafia Championships
2013, 2014 Mafia Player of the Year (Tie)

11x MVP: M30, M83, ZM16, M25, M38, M61, M76, RMM5, RMM41, RMM46, M51

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: October 23, 2012, 08:21:03 am »

What happened to lynch all lurkers?
I support funsockets.... taking as much time as they need to get it right.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: October 23, 2012, 08:26:42 am »

Quick post before I go rotate in Microbiology. Yay! Salmonella!

Of the three wagons that could reach a lynch later today, but best read is on Grujah.

Robz~maybe... and jot... I was against lynching him before he claimed and I still am.

But I will keep my vote on Grujah. With Eevee and Archetype on it with me and Robz apparently willing to join, it looks like the best place for my vote to be.

Voltgloss

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: October 23, 2012, 09:14:49 am »

Chicken Vote: Cuzz
Chicken chicken chicken.
Chicken Unvote

Chicken Vote: shraeye

Chicken chicken chicken.
Chicken Unvote

Chicken Vote: Robz888

Jorbles

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #660 on: October 23, 2012, 10:35:45 am »

Vote Count 1.13:

Eevee (1): Cuzz
Robz888 (5): Galzria,  Voltgloss, jotheonah, Grujah, ashersky
jotheonah (2): Insomniac, Robz888
Grujah (3): Eevee, yuma, Archetype
Archetype (1): Captain_Frisk
Not voting (1): shraeye

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Currently Cursed: Voltgloss, jotheonah

Curse deadline: Tuesday Oct 23, Noon PDT (3 pm forum time)
Lynch deadline: Tuesday Oct 23, Noon PDT (3 pm forum time)
« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 10:37:04 am by Jorbles »

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: October 23, 2012, 10:38:05 am »

In the interests of seeing the claim before deadline and lynch > no lynch etc...

Vote: RobZ

I still think Archetype is our man. 

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: October 23, 2012, 11:00:45 am »

Here's an updated post count plus commentary. I do not count pre-game, I do count RVS.

Archetype: 24 -- Well this is SO low, but as I said, it's pretty typical for Archetype, whether town or mafia. Does anyone disagree?

yuma: 24 -- Now this is troubling. Mafia yuma has been a lurker in the past, and he should be getting more active now that he's played so many games, not less active.

jotheonah: 26 -- Much has already been made about Jo's lack of activity. I support the Jo lynch.

shraeye: 32 -- This is also oddly low, based on what we know about shraeye.

ashersky: 37 -- Not quite so low as typical ashersky, and ashersky is super scummy, but no one agrees with me, so whatever.

Galzria: 37 -- Much lower than usual Galzria. Has anyone noticed? He is the top Forum Games poster.

Voltgloss: 40 -- This is fine, especially considering Voltgloss got cursed. He's done a remarkable job of communicating anyway. Possibly because it was staged.

Cuzz: 47 -- I don't know what to think about Cuzz. I trust myself very little with respect to Cuzz, after M-XII.

Grujah: 50 -- He's more active than I remembered. He got more active as the day went on, I guess. Not so sure that he's a great lynch, based on posting at least.

Insomniac: 57 -- We know scum Insomniac can mass-post. Still, I have no reason to suspect him at this time.

Captain_Frisk: 65 -- This was the big surprise to me, because I didn't remember Frisk saying nearly this much. It turns out Frisk posts virtually nothing but single sentences. If you think my posts are brief and rapid fire, re-read Frisk.

Eevee: 66 -- Eevee hasn't seemed any different than usual to me, despite what others have said.

Robz888: 69 -- My own post count is a bit inflated due what ashersky noted--that I now prefer short series of posts--and because I have been under attack much of the day, per usual.

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: October 23, 2012, 11:01:47 am »

Vote: Grujah

I don't like the Robz wagon, I have a null read on Galz and a scummyish read on Grujah and Ash. Combined with my thought that Robz is town playing scummily and you have my complete aversion.

I do not think I will vote for Robz today.
"It is one of [Insomniacs] badges of pride that he will bus anyone, at any time, and he has done it over and over on day 1. I am completely serious, it is like the biggest part of his meta." - Dsell

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: October 23, 2012, 11:02:19 am »

Here's an updated post count plus commentary. I do not count pre-game, I do count RVS.

Archetype: 24 -- Well this is SO low, but as I said, it's pretty typical for Archetype, whether town or mafia. Does anyone disagree?

yuma: 24 -- Now this is troubling. Mafia yuma has been a lurker in the past, and he should be getting more active now that he's played so many games, not less active.

jotheonah: 26 -- Much has already been made about Jo's lack of activity. I support the Jo lynch.

shraeye: 32 -- This is also oddly low, based on what we know about shraeye.

ashersky: 37 -- Not quite so low as typical ashersky, and ashersky is super scummy, but no one agrees with me, so whatever.

Galzria: 37 -- Much lower than usual Galzria. Has anyone noticed? He is the top Forum Games poster.

Voltgloss: 40 -- This is fine, especially considering Voltgloss got cursed. He's done a remarkable job of communicating anyway. Possibly because it was staged.

Cuzz: 47 -- I don't know what to think about Cuzz. I trust myself very little with respect to Cuzz, after M-XII.

Grujah: 50 -- He's more active than I remembered. He got more active as the day went on, I guess. Not so sure that he's a great lynch, based on posting at least.

Insomniac: 57 -- We know scum Insomniac can mass-post. Still, I have no reason to suspect him at this time.

Captain_Frisk: 65 -- This was the big surprise to me, because I didn't remember Frisk saying nearly this much. It turns out Frisk posts virtually nothing but single sentences. If you think my posts are brief and rapid fire, re-read Frisk.

Eevee: 66 -- Eevee hasn't seemed any different than usual to me, despite what others have said.

Robz888: 69 -- My own post count is a bit inflated due what ashersky noted--that I now prefer short series of posts--and because I have been under attack much of the day, per usual.

1. Is there anyone you don't suspect?
2. You're at L-1 - no reaction?

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: October 23, 2012, 11:02:51 am »

Want to Lynch: Ashersky

Would Be Happy to Lynch: Jotheonah, yuma, Archetype

Would Lynch: Everyone

Would Still Lynch, But Not Feel Great About: Insomniac, Eevee

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: October 23, 2012, 11:03:48 am »

I agree with Robz's commentaries regarding post counts. I like where my vote is.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: October 23, 2012, 11:06:35 am »

1). I answered that in my next post. I am not so sold on anyone being town, so I would lynch anyone, but I really don't suspect Insomniac or Eevee at the moment.

2). I don't think I'm going to get lynched, so no.

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: October 23, 2012, 11:10:09 am »

1). I answered that in my next post. I am not so sold on anyone being town, so I would lynch anyone, but I really don't suspect Insomniac or Eevee at the moment.

@2) While I said I wasn't willing to lynch you, no one else has expressed a similar sentiment so thats quite a statement for someone at L-1

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: October 23, 2012, 11:10:48 am »

@2) While I said I wasn't willing to lynch you, no one else has expressed a similar sentiment so thats quite a statement for someone at L-1

I'm a a man of faith (in the context of Forum Mafia).

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: October 23, 2012, 11:13:27 am »

Vote: Grujah, because that's the other wagon. I think ashersky, yuma, archetype, Jo, and Frisk are all better choices, but oh well.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: October 23, 2012, 11:18:38 am »

Aren't you doing something you said was scummy when joth did it, Robz? Talking about the refusal to claim. I'm not saying you are scummy, I'm saying Ineon't find the accusations towards Joth jutified when you yourself do the exact same thing. It's an inconsistency I think would make sense for mafia too, because obviously you would have wanted the joth lynch go through if he is town and you are scum.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: October 23, 2012, 11:26:24 am »

Aren't you doing something you said was scummy when joth did it, Robz? Talking about the refusal to claim. I'm not saying you are scummy, I'm saying Ineon't find the accusations towards Joth jutified when you yourself do the exact same thing. It's an inconsistency I think would make sense for mafia too, because obviously you would have wanted the joth lynch go through if he is town and you are scum.

Uh, yeah, I see what you're saying. Maybe this is just bias, though, but I thought Joth was in danger, whereas I do not think I am. I don't think I'm going to be lynched. I am trusting in the fact that the arguments against me aren't persuasive, so no one is going to hammer me. And if I am not actually going to die, I don't want to give the scum any additional information (either me claiming a PR, or claiming VT so that they can be more likely to find a PR).

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: October 23, 2012, 11:27:39 am »

Uh, yeah, I see what you're saying. Maybe this is just bias, though, but I thought Joth was in danger, whereas I do not think I am. I don't think I'm going to be lynched. I am trusting in the fact that the arguments against me aren't persuasive, so no one is going to hammer me. And if I am not actually going to die, I don't want to give the scum any additional information (either me claiming a PR, or claiming VT so that they can be more likely to find a PR).

You think we're going to lynch someone else in 3 hours?

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: October 23, 2012, 11:30:32 am »

You think we're going to lynch someone else in 3 hours?

I think were headed to No Lynch, but I am here, trying to get some other lynch accomplished.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 68  All

Page created in 0.239 seconds with 20 queries.