Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Governor?  (Read 8436 times)

Tydude

• Baron
  • Respect: +5
    • View Profile
Governor?
« on: August 17, 2011, 05:32:19 pm »

So, I was looking through my Council Room page the other day, and as I was looking up my stats by card I saw a card called, "Governor". I looked through a bunch of random players stats, and it seems everybody has it. Go look at your stats, it's right there. Apparently, it's Availability is 6 and I've played two games with it (it seems everybody has the same stats with it, actually).  ???  Also, Isotropic doesn't know what it is when I specify to use it. Does anybody know what a "Governor" is?

rrenaud

• Administrator
  • Uncivilized Barbarian of Statistics
  • Respect: +1197
    • View Profile
    • CouncilRoom
Re: Governor?
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2011, 05:45:14 pm »

To the best of everyone (who will say anything publically about it)'s knowledge, it was an errant leaked card that Doug quickly made non-public.

It was crashing councilroom's log parsing before I added a dummy do nothing entry in the card data file.

The availability numbers have some small fake counts added to them to avoid the problem where something that happened 1 out of 1 times looks more likely than something that happened 9 out of 10 times, not because there is actual data there.

1/1 > 9/10, but (1 + 1) / (1 + 2) = 2/3 < (9 + 1) / (10 + 2) = 5/6.

Tydude

• Baron
  • Respect: +5
    • View Profile
Re: Governor?
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2011, 05:59:11 pm »

Huh. Well, thanks for the quick reply. I look forward to seeing what "Governor" does.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 20 queries.