Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Feature request: info button  (Read 1614 times)

philosophyguy

• Minion
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Feature request: info button
« on: August 13, 2011, 09:08:05 am »
+1

When I am playing a game on isotropic, the "info" button is in a slightly different place when it is my turn vs. when it is my opponent's turn (in Google Chrome, fwiw). As a result, I have sometimes tried to click on info at the same time as my opponent has finished his turn and ended up clicking on one of the other buttons--I forget if it was end turn or +$. Fortunately isotropic turns the button red and makes me click again so I don't accidentally skip my turn/action phase, but it still would be nice to not have to worry about it.

tl;dr: Make the position of the info button consistent between when it is my turn and when it is an opponent's turn.

Thisisnotasmile

• Saboteur
  • Respect: +676
    • View Profile
Re: Feature request: info button
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2011, 09:19:44 am »

+1

Keep all the buttons there all of the time (except possibly Resign and Buy Phase). Just grey out the irrelevant ones whenever there is no use for them.

philosophyguy

• Minion
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2011, 09:23:39 am »

Actually, I'd like to have the resign button available during my opponent's turn. If I'm going to lose and don't want to wait 15 minutes for him to play his KC-KC-Grand Market-Goons-Possession turn(s), I'd like to be able to bail from the game.

Auroch

• Steward
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2011, 02:39:00 pm »

IIRC, resigning only works at the beginning of your turn because making it alway available makes the code difficult, since things could end out of order at any time.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 1.223 seconds with 20 queries.