Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All

Author Topic: Anti-Joke Thread  (Read 31601 times)

Powerman

• Jester
  • Respect: +605
    • View Profile
Re: Anti-Joke Thread
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2012, 10:47:50 pm »

Why couldn't Helen Keller drive?

Because she was blind and deaf. Seriously, why would you think she would be able to drive?

Because she was a woman.

Or... because she's dead.
A man on a mission.

Young Nick

• Minion
  • Respect: +275
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2012, 11:59:08 pm »
+10

What do you get when drnk Grujah plays on-an-iPad Young Nick? Very low quality Dominion.

Why did Young Nick open Copper / Silver? Because he misclicked while on an iPad.

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
  • Respect: +236
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2012, 12:58:03 am »
+3

Why did the idiot throw a clock out the window?

He wasn't very intelligent.
18:28 MEASURE YOUR LIFE IN LOVE: you shouldve done the decent thing and resign rather than go on being that lucky all the time

she/her

jonts26

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: jonts
  • Respect: +3671
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2012, 01:48:15 am »
+1

A man walks into a bar. His alcoholism has devastated his marriage.

Archetype

• Jester
  • Suffers from Fancy Play Syndrom
  • Respect: +690
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2012, 01:53:39 am »
+1

2 men walk into a bar The third one ducks

werothegreat

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: werothegreat
  • Let me tell you a secret...
  • Respect: +9630
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2012, 09:24:31 am »
+1

A man walks into a bar  and has a delightful conversation with the man sitting next to him, resulting in a wonderful evening where they go out to the movies, and finally head back to one of their apartments where they proceed to fuck each other's brains out.
Contrary to popular belief, I do not run the wiki all on my own.  There are plenty of other people who are actively editing.  Go bother them!

Check out this fantasy epic adventure novel I wrote, the Broken Globe!  http://www.amazon.com/Broken-Globe-Tyr-Chronicles-Book-ebook/dp/B00LR1SZAS/

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2012, 10:22:36 am »
+3

A man walks into a bar  and has a delightful conversation with the man sitting next to him, resulting in a wonderful evening where they go out to the movies, and finally head back to one of their apartments where they proceed to fuck each other's brains out.

Well, that escalated quickly.

Kuildeous

• Cartographer
  • Respect: +2221
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2012, 10:55:00 am »
+6

Why is one side of a geese formation longer than the other?

It has more geese
A man has no signature

Axxle

• Torturer
  • Most Valuable Serial Killer
  • Respect: +1966
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2012, 01:17:22 pm »
+1

Why is one side of a geese formation longer than the other?

It has more geese
Or the geese are spaced further apart
We might be from all over the world, but "we all talk this one language  : +1 card + 1 action +1 buy , gain , discard, trash... " - RTT

SwitchedFromStarcraft

• Saboteur
  • Respect: +856
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2012, 06:00:29 pm »
+6

What's the difference between Village and Worker's Village?

+1 Buy. Also the cost. And the name. And the art. And which set it came from.
(1 - Worker's) Village
I like how you factored that into the discussion.
Quote from: Donald X.
Posting begets posting.

Quote from: Asper
Donald X made me a design snob.

There is a sucker born every minute.

SwitchedFromStarcraft

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2012, 06:04:16 pm »

2 men walk into a bar The third one ducks
I don't know, I think this one works as an actual joke.  It's sort of half Steven Wright, half (insert your choice of old-time comic's name).
Posting begets posting.

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Jimmmmm
  • Respect: +2019
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2012, 09:39:43 pm »
+2

What's the hardest thing about Dark Ages?

The box.

RichardNixon

• Spy
  • Respect: +21
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2012, 11:00:30 pm »

You know what's worse than a worm in your apple?
The Holocaust

A photon enters a bar. No one much notices since it's accompanied by countless others and is a fairly routine event.

A priest and a rabbi walk into a chapel. The priest takes off his hat, and the rabbi puts his on.

What's the funniest thing about Michael J. Fox? His performance in the Back to the Future trilogy.
"If we do not succeed, we run the risk of failure."
~ Dan Quayle

Brando Commando

• Apprentice
  • Respect: +112
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2012, 11:16:29 pm »
+1

"Knock knock."

"I'm confused by your sudden deployment of a convention normally used to draw attention to one's hitherto unnoticed presence at the front door, when, in fact, you are sitting here right before me, not at my front door, and, moreover, I am already well aware of your presence. Not to mention that your verbal imitation of the sound produced by a knuckle rapping on a door, while evocative, is puzzling in the extreme in the aforementioned context."
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 02:39:00 pm by Brando Commando »

Davio

• 2012 Dutch Champion
  • Respect: +3413
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2012, 03:17:08 am »
+1

Why hasn't this one be posted yet?
I don't know.

Why did the chicken cross the road?
To get to the other side.

What's better than beating Marin with your own complex over-the-top engine?
Being part of a loving family, trust me on this one.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 03:20:21 am by Davio »

BSG: Cagprezimal Adama
Mage Knight: Arythea

Axxle

• Torturer
  • Most Valuable Serial Killer
  • Respect: +1966
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2012, 04:15:45 am »
+8

"Knock knock"
"Who's there?"
"Brian."
"Brian who?"
Brian breaks down and starts sobbing as he realizes his father's dementia has progressed to the point where he can't recognize his own son.
We might be from all over the world, but "we all talk this one language  : +1 card + 1 action +1 buy , gain , discard, trash... " - RTT

SwitchedFromStarcraft

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 10, 2012, 07:58:03 am »
+1

"Knock knock."

"I'm confused by your sudden deployment of a convention normally used to draw attention to one's hitherto unnoticed presence at the front door, when, in face, you are sitting here right before me, not at my front door, and, moreover, I am already well aware of your presence. Not to mention that your verbal imitation of the sound produced by a knuckle rapping on a door, while evocative, is puzzling in the extreme in the aforementioned context."

Does anyone else read this in Lt. Cdr. Data's voice?  The opening contraction, though, would seem to negate the idea that it is a Data quote.  IIRC, the character only used contractions in one episode (possibly only once, at that), and it was an important part of the plot in that episode.
Posting begets posting.

ycz6

• Minion
  • Respect: +412
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 10, 2012, 09:11:13 am »
+3

This guy is walking down the street, and he passes a guy going the other way who has an orange for a head. He thinks to himself that if he doesn't ask why this guy has an orange for a head, it will annoy him forever. So he chases after this guy and says "Excuse me for asking, but why have you got an orange for a head?"

"Well," the gentleman replies, "it's a really funny story actually. One day I was walking through town minding my own business and this Genie pops up out of nowhere, and says I can have three wishes. So I thought about it for a while, and for my first wish I asked for $100 million. The Genie then snapped his fingers and told me to go and check my bank account and then disappeared. So I went and checked it, and lo and behold there it was just over $100 million in my account. Then the Genie pops up again and says "What is your 2nd wish?" Not being a very big hit with the ladies, I decided to ask for 10 women on call at any hour of the day to fulfil my every sexual need. "Done" says the Genie, and disappears into thin air. When I got home I was greeted by 10 beautiful women who immediately ripped my clothes off and begin to pleasure me in ways I never imagined. Later on that day the Genie pops up once again and says, "Right, only one more wish left, what will it be?" Realizing this was my last wish, I thought long and hard... and after 20 minutes of silence I said, "Can I have an orange for a head?"

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
  • Respect: +1263
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 10, 2012, 09:15:55 am »

Pics or it didn't happen?
I support funsockets.... taking as much time as they need to get it right.

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 11, 2012, 12:30:14 am »
+1

What's brown and sticky? A Stick.

jonts26

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: jonts
  • Respect: +3671
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 11, 2012, 02:22:48 am »
+1

That reminds me of one of my favorite jokes ever. But I guess I should go post it in the other thread.

chwhite

• Saboteur
  • Respect: +442
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 11, 2012, 01:25:18 pm »
+1

What's brown and sticky? A Stick.

Want to hear a long joke?

Joooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooke

(Doesn't quite work as well in print, sigh.)
To discard or not to discard?  That is the question.

Kuildeous

• Cartographer
  • Respect: +2221
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 11, 2012, 01:26:53 pm »
+2

Would you like to hear a short joke?

jock
A man has no signature

HiveMindEmulator

• Mountebank
  • Respect: +2118
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 11, 2012, 02:13:47 pm »
+3

Want to hear a long joke?

Ask chwhite in person                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

LastFootnote

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: LastFootnote
  • Respect: +10722
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 11, 2012, 02:19:20 pm »
+4

What's red and smells like blue paint? Red paint.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All

Page created in 0.18 seconds with 20 queries.