Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Getting into the beta  (Read 2587 times)

dnkywin

• Scout
  • Respect: +57
    • View Profile
Getting into the beta
« on: September 06, 2012, 10:57:18 am »

I've been trying to get access to the beta, and I signed up on the dominionstrategy front page about a month after it came out; I got no response. Then I tried signing up on Goko about 2 weeks ago, and all I have is the e-mail acknowledging that I went on the Goko website.

For other people who are in the beta, what was the latest someone signed up and was able to access the beta, and is the beta closed to new users now? Hopefully there are other people who have the same issue that I do.

AndyG

• Pawn
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Getting into the beta
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2012, 07:56:06 pm »

Yep, I'm exactly the same as you, I signed up in mid July about a month after it was posted on dominionstrategy and BGG. I also signed up again immediately during Gogko's failed launch. Except for the auto response email, I haven't received anything from them in the 2 months.

Oh well, patience is a virtue

Dsell

• Saboteur
  • He/Him
  • Respect: +932
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2012, 08:00:03 pm »

Yep same with me, except I signed up just a few days after the signup went live on Dominionstrategy. I chose the wrong week to go on a wifi-less vacation. :'(

I even tweeted at them quite a while back and they said that it'd be a public beta and they would be accepting large numbers of people really soon. Alas. I'm excited for when I do get in the beta but for now I'm just pleased that the longer I'm NOT in the beta means the longer Iso is gonna stick around.
"Quiet you, you'll lynch Dsell when I'm good and ready" - Insomniac

Winner of Forum Survivor Season 2!

Tombolo

• Tactician
  • Respect: +450
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2012, 10:42:46 pm »

Is this a club?  I wanna join!
We’ve had a hard day at work, we’ve been looking forward to our Dominion, how can you expect us to play anything else, you ogre.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
  • Respect: +442
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2012, 11:37:41 pm »

I'm in.
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

eHalcyon

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +9187
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2012, 12:44:37 am »

Yep same with me, except I signed up just a few days after the signup went live on Dominionstrategy. I chose the wrong week to go on a wifi-less vacation. :'(

I even tweeted at them quite a while back and they said that it'd be a public beta and they would be accepting large numbers of people really soon. Alas. I'm excited for when I do get in the beta but for now I'm just pleased that the longer I'm NOT in the beta means the longer Iso is gonna stick around.

Did you check your spam folder?  I signed up somewhere between 1 week and 1 month after it went live (probably ~2 weeks) and I made it in.

Dsell

• Saboteur
  • He/Him
  • Respect: +932
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2012, 02:08:16 am »

Did you check your spam folder?  I signed up somewhere between 1 week and 1 month after it went live (probably ~2 weeks) and I made it in.

I've been checking every day for months. :(
"Quiet you, you'll lynch Dsell when I'm good and ready" - Insomniac

Winner of Forum Survivor Season 2!
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 20 queries.