Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Dominion: Because Sometimes Fan Expansions Don't Need Names. (Incomplete)  (Read 1349 times)

Sakako

• Navigator
  • Respect: +15
    • View Profile

So I've been toying with the idea of making a fan expansion which is on par with Magic the Gathering's "Unglued" or "Unhinged". I've made a few cards to this effect (but not all of the 25 cards in the expansion will have that theme). I aim to get all 25 cards here eventually. As such, they're split into several releases, each with their own title.

Release I: Accurate Alligator

Archduchy
This card is my submission for the One-Shot card challenge. I think it's pretty cool.

Horn of Sufficiency
This card is my submission for the Self-Synergiser challenge. I think it's pretty interesting. :P

Junkie
So my friend and I are pretty big Breaking Bad fans. That's about the size of this card, and also another card in the set. Maybe more. Who knows?

Lemon
This card kind of speaks for itself. It's a bit of a lemon.

Los Pollos Hermanos
Yeah, Breaking Bad. :D

Nugget
It's a gold-with-a-penalty that's not too much of a penalty, but it means this card nombos with a lot of cool cards.

Poise
... yeah.  8)

Timeshare
So this one is a fix of my submission to the Dual-Type contest. That's about it.

Zealot
I'm really quite proud of this one. Came 3rd (to equal 1sts) by a single point in the Non-Terminal Draw contest.

----------------

That's it for now. :3
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 09:40:01 pm by Sakako »
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 20 queries.