Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Donald X's lynch of Personman  (Read 931 times)

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
Donald X's lynch of Personman
« on: August 21, 2012, 11:58:40 pm »

Can someone link to this? I've seen Frisk mention it twice in games I'm not playing and I missed it and I'm intrigued.
"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
Re: Donald X's lynch of Personman
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2012, 12:05:39 am »

Quote from: michaeljb on July 05, 2012, 12:54:34 am
Actually, I just realized someone else has been suspiciously quiet. Unvote

Vote: Robz
Too late, that was a lynch.

Personman (22) - michaeljb, ftl, sjelkjd, eHalcyon, czechvarmander, zxcvbn2, timchen, methods of rationality, Captain_Frisk, joel88s, philosophyguy, Turambar, RisingJaguar, Ozle, Polk5440, Kirian, GigaKnight, DG, chwhite, nopawnsintended, yuma, Powerman [no relation]
Wandering Winder (3) - Davio, popsofctown, Personman
Not voting - Wandering Winder, Robz888

A crowd gathers at Personman's house. They tear down the door, they climb through the windows, they break down the walls. "We know you're in here, Personman!" And so he is, in plain sight. They drag him out to the town square.

"We're all friends!" he says politely and calmly. "Sure I killed them - and I'd do it again! They could kill me if they wanted to, by talking the mod into modkilling me, so it was only fair that I kill them. It was necessary to avoid breeding suspicion. It prevented anyone from having to argue about who could kill who. It was justice! Wow I'm kind of a great guy for doing it, when you think about it. Also the mod flat out said I could kill people when he said I had no abilities. Consult my previous posts if you find this hard to follow."

They toss a rope over a tree branch. "Anyway it wasn't killing, it was killing with an axe. They're utterly different." Michaeljb ties a noose. "But you haven't said anything new!" Personman protests. "You have to endlessly produce new ways to explain that nonsense is false, or be quiet. That's only reasonable! Thanks for having this dialogue, guys." They stand him on a chair, and put the noose around his neck.

"What?" Personman somehow doesn't understand. "My perspective has been advantageous to me every step of the way, so how could it possibly be flawed? You guys don't know what you're doing! Here, pretend this is relevant and says something and isn't just tossing around some words that sound good together and hoping no-one will call me on it: Life isn't a game!"

"Yeah, life isn't a game," says Donald X., putting a foot on the chair. "Unfortunately for you, this is a game." And he kicks the chair away.

Personman, townie Sociopath, is dead.

Night has begun. Get in your PM's, people. The thread is now locked.

http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=3246.msg60476#msg60476
"It is one of [Insomniacs] badges of pride that he will bus anyone, at any time, and he has done it over and over on day 1. I am completely serious, it is like the biggest part of his meta." - Dsell

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2012, 08:50:14 am »

Thanks. So after never participating or mentioning forum mafia at all, Donald, in his impish way, came out of nowhere to use fake mafia to shut somebody down rhetorically?

That's pretty much exactly what I expected.
"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

ftl

• Mountebank
  • Shuffle iT Username: ftl
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2012, 02:43:10 pm »

Yep, that's an accurate summary. It was awesome.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 1.292 seconds with 19 queries.