Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Cheaper place for the promos  (Read 2559 times)

Morgrim7

• Torturer
  • Torturer chains? How primitive.
  • Respect: +749
    • View Profile
Cheaper place for the promos
« on: August 08, 2012, 10:01:08 pm »

On BGG it is 17.50. Is there a cheaper place to get them?
"Oh sweet merciful heavens.

I sit here, lost amongst the cloud, that which is the brain of the Morgrim Mod. Perhaps I will learn the inner workings of that storied mind. Perhaps I will simply go mad.

Mad, I tell you.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaad." -Voltgloss
Dominion Notation: http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=7265.msg206246#msg206246

yuma

• Minion
  • Respect: +609
    • View Profile
Re: Cheaper place for the promos
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2012, 10:45:08 pm »

You could try winning the BGG Store Tournament coming up!

Beyond Awesome

• Global Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: Beyond Awesome
  • Respect: +2466
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2012, 02:34:03 am »

They are exclusive to BGG, so you won't find them anywhere else, except eBay where they are marked up.

Forge!!!

• Conspirator
  • Respect: +128
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2012, 07:52:04 am »

You can try finding a tournament to go to. I went to one of the qualifiers and they had so many packs of governors they were giving them away to anyone they could, and I went back to the same place yesterday and they still had a couple lying around.

Morgrim7

• Torturer
  • Torturer chains? How primitive.
  • Respect: +749
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2012, 09:01:50 am »

You can try finding a tournament to go to. I went to one of the qualifiers and they had so many packs of governors they were giving them away to anyone they could, and I went back to the same place yesterday and they still had a couple lying around.
In Japan?
"Oh sweet merciful heavens.

I sit here, lost amongst the cloud, that which is the brain of the Morgrim Mod. Perhaps I will learn the inner workings of that storied mind. Perhaps I will simply go mad.

Mad, I tell you.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaad." -Voltgloss
Dominion Notation: http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=7265.msg206246#msg206246

Rhombus

• Bishop
  • Respect: +16
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2012, 01:02:39 am »

My chain offers the promos free with the purchase of specific numbers of dominion sets.  PM me if you want some more info.

dondon151

• 2012 US Champion
  • Respect: +1856
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2012, 04:44:47 am »

Dude, if they ever break out the Dominion sets there, I might just have to go back to that store =P

Forge!!!

• Conspirator
  • Respect: +128
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2012, 08:10:33 am »

In Japan?

Heh heh....nevermind. Maybe not =P Good luck getting them. I got 3 of the promos packaged with Hinterlands for about 40 dollars, maybe you can find a deal like that online.

Dude, if they ever break out the Dominion sets there, I might just have to go back to that store =P

Well hell, if you ever want, I am always up for getting my ass kicked at Dominion. There's open gaming there mostly every Saturday night as well. It is a nice store, and they are doing well enough that they are actually upgrading to a larger location right nearby =)

ConMan

• Saboteur
  • Respect: +1706
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2012, 01:13:02 am »

There was a gaming convention in Canberra in January that had a couple of stalls giving away Governor with every purchase of Hinterlands. Sadly, we had bought Hinterlands before Christmas and could not convince any of these places to even sell us the Governors.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.128 seconds with 21 queries.