Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Two Cards in Hand  (Read 1482 times)

david707

• Baron
  • Respect: +20
    • View Profile
Two Cards in Hand
« on: July 26, 2011, 01:14:26 pm »

In a 4 player game, it's the start of my turn and I have two cards in hand (due to attacks). I have no Durations in play and don't have anything on mats. There are a lot of curses in my deck, so if I were to play a draw card I don't know what I'd draw. Platinum and Colony are not in the game, there are 3 Provinces left and I can't end the game on 3 piles. What is the situation given that when I use the two cards in my hand in the right way, I'm guaranteed to end the game in my victory?

There may be more than one solution.

shark_bait

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: shark_bait
  • Luckyfin and Land of Hinter for iso aliases
  • Respect: +1868
    • View Profile
Re: Two Cards in Hand
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2011, 01:20:42 pm »

You have ambassador/province in hand, play ambassador to reveal a province but don't return it to the supply.  Each other player now gains a province depleting the province pile.  You win because you were more than 6 points ahead of every other player
Hello.  Name's Bruce.  It's all right.  I understand.  Why trust a shark, right?

Is quite curious - Who is the mystical "Celestial Chameleon"?

david707

• Baron
  • Respect: +20
    • View Profile
Re: Two Cards in Hand
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2011, 01:29:41 pm »

You have ambassador/province in hand, play ambassador to reveal a province but don't return it to the supply.  Each other player now gains a province depleting the province pile.  You win because you were more than 6 points ahead of every other player

Yes, that is the solution I was looking for. I'll have to come up with a harder puzzle.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.07 seconds with 21 queries.