Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 39  All

Author Topic: Bastard Mafia IV - You'll really get nothing. I don't know if you'll like it.  (Read 87162 times)

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile

Welcome to Bastard Mafia IV - where you will get nothing.  I can't even promise that you will like it.
The game has already started.

Player List
Galzria - Not Scum - Lynched Day 1
Grujah - Not Scum - Killed Night 1
jotheonah - Scum - Lynched Day 2
Insomniac - Not Scum - Killed Night 3
eeVee - Scum - Lynched Day 1
Morgrim7 - Not Scum - Lynched Day 2
O - Not Scum - Lynched Day 3
Galzria - Not Scum - Lynched Day 4
ftl - Not Scum - Killed Night 4.
Omitted

Bastard Mafia rules blatantly stolen from Bastard Mafia I.  Changes are in however I felt like

I will not be lying at all in this game.  The rules of the game are all defined in advance.  I will however, be omitting as much information as possible. 

Mafia Ruleset (blatantly stolen from Axxle, as always)

Game Rules:

General Gameplay and Etiquette:
1. You may not quote private Moderator-supplied information (either real or fabricated) of any kind. Paraphrasing (for role claims, etc.) is acceptable.
2. There is to be NO personal communication outside of the forum postings unless your role PM specifically allows it. Mafia members may communicate at night and during the confirmation stage.
3. If you have a role with a Night action your choices are due to me by the posted deadline. If I do not receive your choice via PM by the posted deadline you will forfeit your actions. In case of multiple submissions, the last valid one before the deadline will be used.
4. Roles with Night actions will not be able to submit an action on Night 0 (i.e. during the confirmation stage). - The game has already started.
5. Any player with a Night action may instead submit a “No Action” PM to let the Mod know that you do not want to perform your expected action that Night phase.
6. As a general rule you should aim for one post every 48 hours, minimum, to keep the game moving.
7. You may ignore rule 1.

Voting, Deadlines, and Player Death:
1. A simple majority (rounded up) of all living members must agree on one person for a lynch to occur prior to deadline.
2. Once you have reached a simple majority no further unvoting will change someone’s fate. Further votes will also be ignored.
3. Once a player is lynched the game enters twilight until I post a death scene; all players including the one who was lynched may continue to post during twilight.
4. Please submit votes as: Vote: PlayerName. Votes will NOT be counted if they are not bold! Obvious abbreviations or nicknames will be counted so long as they are unambiguous.
5. Please submit vote revocations as either Unvote: PlayerName or Unvote. Unvotes are not necessary before changing votes.
6. You may Vote: No Lynch - a simple majority of these vote types are required to send the game to Night phase without a lynch.
7. This game will have OMITTED Day deadlines, with OMITTED night deadlines. If a player or No Lynch does not have a simple majority at Day end, no lynch will occur, and the game will go into night.
8. Once you are killed (either via lynch or night kill) you may no longer post. This means that you do not even get a “Bah” post. The dead in this game are silent.
9. Do not edit or delete posts. We don't want some players having more information than others.  If you want to clarify posts, feel free to double post.
10. You may ignore rule 8 - even if you aren't in the game

Miscellaneous/Mechanics:
1. Bold, blue text is reserved for the Mod. No invisible/small text is allowed, nor is cryptography.
2. If you have an issue/problem with the game, please PM the Mod privately. Do not post issues/complaints in the game thread.
3. The Mod may make mistakes - please point out any mistakes gently. Mistakes will be corrected where possible, but sometimes mistakes are made that cannot be reversed. These will stand as final to be commiserated over after the game.
4. Please bold all requests to the Mod so that they don’t get missed.
5. Prods of missing players will be issued automatically after 72 hours of no activity or upon request after 48 hours of no activity. A prodded player has 48 hours to respond or risks replacement Modkill. A player who has been prodded 3 times is subject to replacement Modkill without further notice.
6. Rule violations will be dealt with according to their severity, up to and including a Modkill.
7. If you anticipate being unavailable for more than a 48-hour period please post a notice to that effect in the thread. Treat this game as a commitment. Be considerate – don’t leave us hanging.

The Golden Rule:

Please remember that this is a game and your main objective is to have fun! Be considerate of each other, don’t get personal, and enjoy the game.

Unhelpful Links:

These are the roles you can get:

-------------------------------------------------------

OMITTED

-------------------------------------------------------

TO CLARIFY, I AM NOT A MODERATOR OF F.DS IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM.  IN THE CONTEXT OF THIS GAME, I AM MODERATING THAT THE RULES ARE FOLLOWED AND HIDDEN ACTIONS ARE COMPLETED PROPERLY.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 08:07:40 am by Captain_Frisk »
I support funsockets.... taking as much time as they need to get it right.

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile

Oh - I hate flavor - so you won't be getting any of that either.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile

In!

Pre-game Edit:

Ha! 47 seconds after opening post. ;)
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 01:14:10 pm by Galzria »
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
"It is one of [Insomniacs] badges of pride that he will bus anyone, at any time, and he has done it over and over on day 1. I am completely serious, it is like the biggest part of his meta." - Dsell

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile

Suspect we will all be Vanilla townies you'll "really" get nothing
"It is one of [Insomniacs] badges of pride that he will bus anyone, at any time, and he has done it over and over on day 1. I am completely serious, it is like the biggest part of his meta." - Dsell

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile

Hmm, maybe I should have actually READ the rules before signing up in thread. Haha.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile

WARNING:

Read the rules:

THE GAME HAS ALREADY STARTED.   NO EDITING. 

Further violations will result in modkilling

Axxle

• Torturer
  • Most Valuable Serial Killer
    • View Profile

Vote: Galzria for not reading the rules before the game started.
We might be from all over the world, but "we all talk this one language  : +1 card + 1 action +1 buy , gain , discard, trash... " - RTT

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile

WARNING:

Read the rules:

Ha! You can't modkill someone not in the game, so I know I'm in!

In that case, Vote: Captain_Frisk

I would also like to use my Daykill power at this time on Axxle.

Mafia Record:

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile

I day-bus myself and Galz so that Galz targets himself with the daykill.
We might be from all over the world, but "we all talk this one language  : +1 card + 1 action +1 buy , gain , discard, trash... " - RTT

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile

I'd like to use my double vote powers firstly

VOTE: ROBZ   we all know its a matter of time till he says in

VOTE: CAPTAIN_FRISK for not autoincluding Robz

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile

I day-bus myself and Galz so that Galz targets himself with the daykill.

You can't self-target with bus driver, so :P

Mafia Record:

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile

For my third vote

VOTE: OMITTED

I don't know who they are but they scare me

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile

WARNING:

Read the rules:

Ha! You can't modkill someone not in the game, so I know I'm in!

In that case, Vote: Captain_Frisk

I would also like to use my Daykill power at this time on Axxle.

Alright, I need to come clean. When I said I had a Daykill power, I wasn't lying. I DO. But I'm actually a Jack of All Trades. I have a One-Shot Daykill, One-Shot roleblock, One-Shot Investigative/Cop, and I'm One-Shot bullet proof.

Mafia Record:

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile

I should probably tell you all that Axxle is not playing this game.  Axxle2 is.  And I should probably twinclaim.  We're actually the same person.

eHalcyon

• Adventurer
    • View Profile

I am unlynchable bullet-proof jester.

Wait...

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile

I should probably tell you all that Axxle is not playing this game.  Axxle2 is.  And I should probably twinclaim.  We're actually the same person.

Dude, obvtown. These people have the same fricken' DNA! If Axxle2 can't read Axxle, who the hell can?

I retract my daykill.

Mafia Record:

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile

It looks like we're already playing this game. And a Mogrim policy lynch is long over due.

Vote: Morgrim
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile

Oh, and:

Stump!

Mafia Record:

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile

It looks like we're already playing this game. And a Mogrim policy lynch is long over due.

No! Policy lynch Robz for being both MAFIA AND WEREWOLF

eHalcyon

• Adventurer
    • View Profile

No jokes, I had this as a conspiracy theory.  But not for Robz specifically. ;)

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile

No jokes, I had this as a conspiracy theory.  But not for Robz specifically. ;)

Well I mean how do you even wear a hat with teeth like that?

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile

Wouldn't that make him an epic version of a Serial Killer? Knowing and communicating with both teams, while needing to be the sole survivor of each in a town that's too small to lynch him?

That's a strong enough case for me:

Vote: Robz

Mafia Record:

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile

I feel a CF deadline coming down soon.

and

(that makes 8)

shark_bait

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: shark_bait
  • Luckyfin and Land of Hinter for iso aliases
    • View Profile

Hi guys,

I'm a VT.

Don'y lynch me.

I'm lying.

I'm not actually playing.

Enjoy.
Hello.  Name's Bruce.  It's all right.  I understand.  Why trust a shark, right?

Is quite curious - Who is the mystical "Celestial Chameleon"?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 39  All

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 19 queries.