Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: My first challenge: Turn 2 Double Colony  (Read 6048 times)

wuthefwasthat

• Coppersmith
  • Respect: +151
    • View Profile
    • The Dominion section of my blog
My first challenge: Turn 2 Double Colony
« on: July 24, 2012, 12:24:56 am »
+2

This challenge is to have a single player hit 2 Platinum on turn 2, in a normal Dominion game.  (Yes, turn two.  Noble Brigand is a must.)  We can assume perfect shuffles, and helpful opponents (up to 6 players in the game, as the rules state). 

Hard Mode: 2 Colonies

I don't know that hard mode is actually possible, but I suspect it is.  I have a solution for easy mode, which is due to my friend (bitwise) and me. 

Update:  Hard mode is so very possible...
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 04:06:45 am by wuthefwasthat »

Chuckleslovakian

• Pearl Diver
  • Respect: +52
    • View Profile
Re: My first challenge: Turn 2 Double Colony
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2012, 05:12:46 pm »
+20

Hard mode solution

Player 1:Buys Noble Brigand. Player 4 and 6 reveal Estate/Estate gaining a copper
Player 2:Buys Masquerade. Drawing Masquerade, 4 Coppers
Player 3:Buys Masquerade. Drawing Masquerade, 4 Coppers
Player 4:Buys Jester. Drawing Jester, Estate, 3 Coppers
Player 5:Buys Watchtower. Drawing Watchtower, 4 Coppers
Player 6:Buys Tribute. Drawing Tribute, Estate, 3 Coppers
Player 1:Buys Masquerade
Player 2:Plays Masquerade. Player 1 passes Copper, Player 2 passes Copper, Player 3 passes Copper, Player 4 passes Jester, Player 5 passes Watchtower, Player 6 passes Estate. Draws 2 Coppers, Buying Border Village, gaining whatever.
Player 3:Plays Masquerade. Player 1 passes Copper, Player 2 passes Copper, Player 3 passes Copper, Player 4 passes Copper, Player 5 passes Jester, Player 6 passes Copper. Draws 2 Coppers, Buying Border Village, gaining whatever.
Player 4:Buys Noble Brigand (to reduce player 5's deck to 4 cards)
Player 5:Buys Throne Room
Player 6:Plays Tribute. Player 1 reveals Masquerade and Noble Brigand, for +4 Actions. Plays Jester. Player 2 reveals a Border Village, choose to gain a Border Villager with a Council Room, top decking both. Player 3 reveals a Border Village, choose to gain a Border Village with a Coppersmith, top decking both. Player 5 reveals a Throne Room, choose to gain and topdeck. Play Watchtower to draw Throne Room, Coppersmith, Border Village, Council Room. Play Border Village, Drawing Border Village. Play Border Village, drawing Copper. Throne Room the Coppersmith. Play the Council Room drawing 4 Coppers. Play 7 Coppers worth 3 each, which along with the 2 money from Jester is enough to buy 2 Colonies.

wuthefwasthat

• Coppersmith
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2012, 11:58:01 pm »
+2

Hard mode solution

Player 1:Buys Noble Brigand. Player 4 and 6 reveal Estate/Estate gaining a copper
Player 6:Buys Tribute. Drawing Tribute, Estate, 3 Coppers
Player 1:Buys Masquerade
Player 2:Plays Masquerade. Player 1 passes Copper, Player 2 passes Copper, Player 3 passes Copper, Player 4 passes Jester, Player 5 passes Watchtower, Player 6 passes Estate. Draws 2 Coppers, Buying Border Village, gaining whatever.
Player 3:Plays Masquerade. Player 1 passes Copper, Player 2 passes Copper, Player 3 passes Copper, Player 4 passes Copper, Player 5 passes Jester, Player 6 passes Copper. Draws 2 Coppers, Buying Border Village, gaining whatever.
Player 4:Buys Noble Brigand (to reduce player 5's deck to 4 cards)
Player 6:Plays Tribute. Player 1 reveals Masquerade and Noble Brigand, for +4 Actions. Plays Jester. Player 2 reveals a Border Village, choose to gain a Border Villager with a Council Room, top decking both. Player 3 reveals a Border Village, choose to gain a Border Village with a Coppersmith, top decking both. Player 5 reveals a Throne Room, choose to gain and topdeck. Play Watchtower to draw Throne Room, Coppersmith, Border Village, Council Room. Play Border Village, Drawing Border Village. Play Border Village, drawing Copper. Throne Room the Coppersmith. Play the Council Room drawing 4 Coppers. Play 7 Coppers worth 3 each, which along with the 2 money from Jester is enough to buy 2 Colonies.

And I was starting to think nobody wanted to think about this! 

Very, very nice.  I had thought of Jester as a primary card source, as well as Coppersmith as a primary money source, but wasn't able to put it together like this. 

My solution which gets $18 and 2 buys is very different, though it also uses Tribute, Council Room, Masquerade (most likely necessary in any solution), and Noble Brigand (of course).  The main idea was to have one player Ambassador an Embassy, causing the 5 other players to each gain an Embassy and 4 silvers. Then, playing Tribute (hitting a Great Hall) + Council Room + Embassy let you hit 18.  Some more Embassies needed to be bought to put enough money in player 6's deck.  It's pretty straightforward, and I'll spare you all the details, since this is better anyways!

Some motivation for the puzzle, in case anyone was wondering:  Amusingly, if there are infinite players and infinite piles, then using Noble Brigand, Governor, and Masquerade, it's possible to have an arbitrary hand at the start of turn 2.  But 6 turns and 10 normal piles felt like they might've been enough for double Colony!

So indeed they were.  Maybe we can shoot for 3 Provinces?  And work our way towards... 4 Provinces, or 3 Colonies?  That would be amazing.  Edit: How silly I was for thinking 3 Colonies might be the final goal...
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 03:23:15 am by wuthefwasthat »

Chuckleslovakian

• Pearl Diver
  • Respect: +52
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2012, 02:03:54 pm »
+9

Yeah I had thought about Embassy for a while, but couldn't get there. Masquerade and Noble Brigand are clearly necessary, but couldn't figure a way without Jester or Coppersmith. Yeah my initial solution was one action short, with Tribute->Jester/WT/Coppersmith/Coppersmith/Council Room. Came up with the Border Village fix and Throne Room fix at the same time leaving a lot of room for improvement...so I had been thinking about how to improve this as well...

3 Colony solution

Pretty close to the same start...
Player 6:Buys Crossroads (even with 5 coppers). Drawing Crossroads, Estate, 3 Coppers
Player 1:Buys Shanty Town
Player 2:Plays Masquerade. Player 1 passes Copper, Player 2 passes Copper, Player 3 passes Copper, Player 4 passes Jester, Player 5 passes Watchtower, Player 6 passes Estate. Draws 2 Coppers, Buying Border Village, gaining Coppersmith.
Player 3:Plays Masquerade. Player 1 passes Copper, Player 2 passes Copper, Player 3 passes Copper, Player 4 passes Copper, Player 5 passes Jester, Player 6 passes Copper. Draws 2 Coppers, Buying Border Village, gaining Throne Room.
Player 4:Buys Noble Brigand (to reduce player 5's deck to 4 cards, also hitting player 6's Estate/Estate gaining a copper)
Player 6:Plays Crossroads. Plays Jester. Player 2 reveals a Border Village, choose to gain a Border Villager with a Council Room, top decking both. Player 3 reveals a Border Village, choose to gain a Border Village with a Jester, top decking both. Player 5 reveals a Throne Room, choose to gain and topdeck. Play Watchtower to draw Throne Room, Jester, Border Village, Council Room. Play Border Village, Drawing Border Village. Play Border Village, drawing Copper. Play Jester. Player 1 reveals Shanty Town, P2 Coppersmith, P3 Throne Room, P4 Copper, P5 Copper, gaining all. Throne Room Council Room drawing 7 Coppers and Shanty Town. Play Shanty Town drawing Throne Room and Coppersmith. Throne Room Coppersmith. Play 10 Coppers worth 3 each, and with 4 money from 2 Jesters is enough for 3 Colonies.

wuthefwasthat

• Coppersmith
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2012, 02:57:45 am »
+9

3 Colony solution

That's awesome.  Using Outpost and Bridge, I can improve to 6 Colonies and 6 Provinces!

Kingdom: Watchtower, Masquerade, Bridge, Throne Room, Noble Brigand, Tribute, Jester, Outpost, Council Room, Border Village

P1: Buys Noble Brigand. (P2, P4, P6 reveal Estate/Copper)
P2: Buys Masquerade. Drawing Masquerade, 4 Coppers
P3: Buys Masquerade. Drawing Masquerade, 4 Coppers
P4: Buys Tribute. Drawing Tribute, Estate, 3 Coppers
P5: Buys Watchtower. Drawing Watchtower, 4 Coppers
P6: Buys Jester. Drawing Jester, 2 Estates, 2 Coppers

P1: Buys Watchtower
P2: Plays Masquerade. P1 passes Copper, P2 passes Copper, P3 passes Copper, P4 passes Tribute, P5 passes Watchtower, P6 passes Estate. Draws 2 Coppers, buying Border Village, gaining Bridge.
P3: Plays Masquerade. P1 passes Copper, P2 passes Copper, P3 passes Copper, P4 passes Copper, P5 passes Tribute, P6 passes Estate. Draws 2 Coppers, buying Border Village, gaining Outpost.
P4: Buys Noble Brigand (To reduce P5 and P1's deck to 4 cards.  P6 reveals Estate/Copper)
P5: Buys Throne Room
P6:

Plays Tribute, revealing Noble Brigand and Watchtower.
Plays Jester. Gain P2's Border Village, gaining Council Room, P3's Border Village, gaining Jester, and P5's Throne Room, top-decking all.
Play Watchtower to draw Throne Room, Jester, Border Village, Council Room.
Play Border Village, drawing Border Village. Play Border Village, drawing Copper.
Play Jester. Gain P1's Copper, Gain P2's Bridge, P3's Outpost, P4's Copper.
Play Throne Room on Council Room, drawing 6 Coppers, Bridge, and Outpost.
Play Outpost and Bridge.
Play 9 Coppers.

With 9 Coppers, 2 Jesters, and 1 Bridge, we can buy Throne Room, Throne Room, Throne Room, Border Village (gaining Council Room).

On the outpost turn:

Draw Estate, Border Village, Council Room. 
Play the Border Village, drawing Throne Room. 
Play Throne Room on Council Room, drawing Watchtower, Tribute, Border Village, Border Village, Throne Room, Throne Room, Throne Room, Council Room
Play Tribute, hitting Noble Brigand and Watchtower.  (This is possible, as we have cycled P1's deck enough with Tribute, Jester, and Council Room.)
Play Council Room, drawing Bridge, Jester, Jester, and a Copper (P5 draws their Throne Room, having cycled enough).
Play Jester, gaining P2's Border Village and P3's Border Village, (having barely cycled enough to hit them again,) gaining Bridge then Bridge, top-decking all. 
Play Jester, gaining P2's Bridge, and P3's Masquerade, top-decking both.
Play two Border Villages, drawing Bridge and Masquerade.
Play Masquerade, passing Estate, getting Throne Room, drawing Border Village and Bridge. 
Play Border Village, drawing Border Village (make sure this comes before the Bridge with top-deck control)
Play Border Village, drawing Bridge.
Play Throne Room, Throne Room, Throne Room, Throne Room, Bridge, Bridge, Bridge, Bridge.
Play Watchtower, drawing 5 Coppers.
Play 6 Coppers.

We have played 8 Bridges, 3 Council Rooms, 2 Jesters, and 6 Coppers.  Thus we have 12 buys, 18 money, and everything costs 8 less. 

So we can buy 6 Colonies, and 6 Provinces. 

I'm incredibly pleased by the way this puzzle turned out.  It turns out that a potential "opening", which could technically appear on councilroom.com/openings, is:
Jester/Colony/Colony/Colony/Colony/Colony/Colony/Province/Province/Province/Province/Province/Province
(I'm guessing gains don't show, since Embassy and Duke/Duchess gains appear not to) 

Edit: I previously thought 12 Provinces would end the game, but this isn't true... I guess I don't know the rules for 6 player games...

Edit: I realized, it's unclear whether the Outpost turn buys would show on councilroom.com/openings.  And the opening would almost certainly include the Throne Room/Throne Room/Throne Room/Border Village, as well.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 02:44:22 am by wuthefwasthat »

Avin

• Spy
  • Respect: +99
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2012, 12:02:56 pm »

I'm incredibly pleased by the way this puzzle turned out.  It turns out that a potential "opening", which could technically appear on councilroom.com/openings, is:
Jester/Colony/Colony/Colony/Colony/Colony/Colony/Province/Province/Province/Province/Province/Province
or
Jester/Province/Province/Province/Province/Province/Province/Province/Province/Province/Province/Province/Province,
ending the game.  (Would all the gains in between show?  This isn't actually clear from what we can observe...)

A corollary of this is that it's possible to end the game (on Provinces) on turn two!!!  Who would've thought...

I now want to make this happen. Except doesn't isotropic only support up to 4 player games? And I guess the shuffle luck involved probably makes this much more difficult to run than any solo challenge.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 12:07:11 pm by Avin »

ycz6

• Minion
  • Respect: +412
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2012, 03:46:52 pm »

Alternatively, just 12 Provinces, ending the game.
Aren't there 18 Provinces in a 6 player game?

wuthefwasthat

• Coppersmith
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2012, 06:30:55 am »
+17

Okay, with Dark Ages, we can actually end the game, getting 18 Colonies and 5 Provinces.  I mainly just replaced Throne Room with Procession, and did some more Jester trickery.  I suspect it's possible to do much better still.

Edit:  I had an error where I didn't gain cards that I could've, at the end, on Processions.  An error which gave me 3 more buys and thus 3 more Provinces... Fixed everything now.

Kingdom: Watchtower, Masquerade, Bridge, Procession, Noble Brigand, Tribute, Jester, Outpost, Council Room, Border Village

P1: Buys Noble Brigand. (Everyone reveals Estate/Copper.)
P4: Buys Tribute. Drawing Tribute, 2 Estates, 2 Coppers

P1: Buys Watchtower. 
P2: Plays Masquerade. P1 passes Copper, P2 passes Copper, P3 passes Copper, P4 passes Tribute, P5 passes Watchtower, P6 passes Estate. Draws 2 Coppers, buying Border Village, gaining Bridge. 
P3: Plays Masquerade. P1 passes Copper, P2 passes Copper, P3 passes Copper, P4 passes Estate, P5 passes Tribute, P6 passes Estate. Draws 2 Coppers, buying Border Village, gaining Outpost.
P4: Buys Noble Brigand (To reduce P5's deck to 4 cards.  P1 and P2 reveal Estate/Estate, gaining Copper.  All other players reveal Estate/Copper). 
P5: Buys Procession. 
P6:

Plays Jester. Gain P2's Border Village, gaining Council Room, P3's Border Village, gaining Jester, and P5's Procession, top-decking all.  Let P1 gain a Copper.
Play Watchtower to draw Procession, Jester, Border Village, Council Room.
Play Border Village, drawing Border Village. Play Border Village, drawing Copper.
Play Jester. Gain P2's Bridge, P3's Outpost, P4's Copper, P5's Copper.  Let P1 gain a Copper.
Play Procession on Council Room, drawing 6 Coppers, Bridge, and Outpost.  Trash the Council Room, gaining Border Village, Council Room.
Play Outpost and Bridge.
Play 9 Coppers.

With 9 Coppers, 2 Jesters, and 1 Bridge, we can buy Procession, Procession, Procession, Border Village (gaining Council Room).

On the outpost turn:

Draw Estate, Border Village, Border Village.
Play the Border Villages, drawing 2 Council Rooms.
Play Council Room, drawing Tribute, Jester, Jester, Watchtower
Play Tribute, hitting Noble Brigand and Estate.  (This is possible, as we have cycled P1's deck enough with Tribute, Jester, and Council Room.)  Draw 2 Border Villages.
Play Council Room, drawing 4 Processions (P5 draws their Procession, having cycled enough).
Play Jester, gaining P1's Watchtower, P2 and P3's Border Villages, gaining Processions, top-decking both (all having cycled enough).  Gain 2 Copper without topdecking.
Play 2 Border Villages, drawing Border Village and Procession.  Play Border Village, drawing Border Village.  Play Border Village, drawing Procession.
Play Jester, gaining P2's Bridge and P3's Masquerade, top-decking both.  P1 gains a Copper.  Gain 2 Copper without topdecking.
Play Procession on Procession
- 1st Procession plays Procession
-- 1st Procession plays Procession
--- 1st Procession plays Procession
---- 1st Procession plays Procession
----- 1st Procession plays Watchtower, drawing Masquerade, 2 Bridges, Watchtower, and a Copper.  Trash the Watchtower, gain Procession on deck.
----- 2nd Procession plays Bridge.  Trash the Bridge, gain Council Room on deck.
----- Trash the Procession, gain Council Room on deck.
---- 2nd Procession plays Masquerade.
----- 1st Masquerade draws 2 Council Rooms, passes Estate and receives Procession.
----- 2nd Masquerade draws Procession and Copper, passes Copper and receives Copper.
----- Trash the Masquerade, gain a Procession on top.
---- Trash the Procession, gain a Jester on top.
--- 2nd Procession plays a Bridge.  Trash the Bridge, gain Jester on deck.
--- Trash the Procession, gain Jester on deck.
-- 2nd Procession plays a Council Room, drawing 3 Jesters, Procession, and 4 Coppers.  Trash the Council Room, gain Border Village, Procession on deck.
-- Trash the Procession, gain Council Room on deck.
- 2nd Procession plays Procession
-- 1st Procession plays a Council Room, drawing Council Room, Border Village, Procession, and 5 Coppers.  Gain Border Village, Council Room on deck.
-- 2nd Procession plays Procession
--- 1st Procession plays a Jester, gaining P2's Bridge each time (their only card in deck because of Council Rooms), top-decking both, and 8 Coppers without topdecking.  Nothing to gain. 
--- 2nd Procession plays Procession
---- 1st Procession plays a Jester, gaining P2's Bridge each time (their only card in deck because of Council Rooms), top-decking both, and 8 Coppers without topdecking.  Nothing to gain.   
---- 2nd Procession plays Procession
----- 1st Procession plays Jester, gaining P2's Bridge each time (their only card in deck because of Council Rooms), top-decking both, and 8 Coppers without topdecking.  Nothing to gain.
----- 2nd Procession plays Council Room, drawing 6 Bridges, 1 Council Room, 1 Border Village.  Nothing to gain.
----- Gain Council Room, on deck.
---- Gain Council Room, on deck.
--- Gain Council Room, on deck.
-- Gain Tribute, on deck.
- Gain Tribute, on deck.
Play 2 Border Villages, drawing 2 Tribute. 
Play Tribute, hitting Noble Brigand and Watchtower (P1's only cards in deck).
Play Tribute, hitting Noble Brigand and Watchtower (P1's only cards in deck).
Play 4 Council Rooms, drawing 16 Copper.
Play 6 Bridges.

We have played 10 Bridges, 12 Council Rooms.  We have 23 buys, and well over $18 money.  Everything is free, except that Colonies cost 1. 

Thus we buy 18 Colonies and 5 Provinces.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 11:51:27 pm by wuthefwasthat »

Jfrisch

• Conspirator
  • Respect: +166
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2012, 12:01:21 pm »

Okay, with Dark Ages, we can actually end the game, getting 18 Colonies and 2 Provinces.

You are a bad person... that's not allowed to be possible.

Jfrisch

• Conspirator
  • Respect: +166
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2012, 12:01:48 pm »

(new councilroom award big bang, win the game in 2 turns)

NoMoreFun

• Mountebank
  • Respect: +2109
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2012, 02:24:28 am »
+7

Jester/Procession/Procession/Procession/Border Village/Colony/Colony/Colony/Colony/Colony/Colony/Colony/Colony/Colony/Colony/Colony/Colony/Colony/Colony/Colony/Colony/Colony/Colony/Province/Province is the best opening ever

Wolphmaniac

• Golem
  • Shuffle iT Username: DividedSpy
  • Respect: +279
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2012, 03:55:30 pm »

Okay, with Dark Ages, we can actually end the game, getting 18 Colonies and 2 Provinces.  I mainly just just replaced Throne Room with Procession, and did some more Jester trickery.  I suspect it's possible to do much better still.

Kingdom: Watchtower, Masquerade, Bridge, Procession, Noble Brigand, Tribute, Jester, Outpost, Council Room, Border Village

P1: Buys Noble Brigand. (Everyone reveals Estate/Copper.)
P4: Buys Tribute. Drawing Tribute, 2 Estates, 2 Coppers

P1: Buys Watchtower. 
P3: Plays Masquerade. P1 passes Copper, P2 passes Copper, P3 passes Copper, P4 passes Estate, P5 passes Tribute, P6 passes Estate. Draws 2 Coppers, buying Border Village, gaining Outpost.
P4: Buys Noble Brigand (To reduce P5's deck to 4 cards.  P2, reveals Estate/Estate, gaining Copper.  All other players reveal Estate/Copper). 
P5: Buys Procession. 
P6:

Plays Jester. Gain P2's Border Village, gaining Council Room, P3's Border Village, gaining Jester, and P5's Procession, top-decking all.  Trash coppers from P1 and P4.
Play Watchtower to draw Procession, Jester, Border Village, Council Room.
Play Jester. Gain P2's Bridge, P3's Outpost, P4's Copper, P5's Copper.  Let P1 gain a Copper.
Play Procession on Council Room, drawing 6 Coppers, Bridge, and Outpost.  Trash the Council Room, gaining Border Village, Council Room.
Play Outpost and Bridge.
Play 9 Coppers.

With 9 Coppers, 2 Jesters, and 1 Bridge, we can buy Procession, Procession, Procession, Border Village (gaining Council Room).

On the outpost turn:

Draw Estate, Border Village, Border Village.
Play the Border Villages, drawing 2 Council Rooms.
Play Council Room, drawing Tribute, Jester, Jester, Watchtower
Play Tribute, hitting Noble Brigand and Estate.  (This is possible, as we have cycled P1's deck enough with Tribute, Jester, and Council Room.)  Draw 2 Border Villages.
Play Council Room, drawing 4 Processions (P5 draws their Procession, having cycled enough).
Play Jester, gaining P1's Watchtower, P2 and P3's Border Villages, gaining Processions, top-decking both (all having cycled enough).  Gain 2 Copper without topdecking.
Play 2 Border Villages, drawing Border Village and Procession.  Play Border Village, drawing Border Village.  Play Border Village, drawing Procession.
Play Jester, gaining P2's Bridge and P3's Masquerade, top-decking both.  Gain 3 Copper without topdecking.
Play Procession on Procession
- 1st Procession plays Procession
-- 1st Procession plays Procession
--- 1st Procession plays Procession
---- 1st Procession plays Procession
----- 1st Procession plays Watchtower, drawing Masquerade, 2 Bridges, Watchtower, and a Copper.  Trash the Watchtower, gain Procession on deck.
----- 2nd Procession plays Bridge.  Trash the Bridge, gain Council Room on deck.
----- Trash the Procession, gain Council Room on deck.
---- 2nd Procession plays Masquerade.
----- 1st Masquerade draws 2 Council Rooms, passes Estate and receives Procession.
----- 2nd Masquerade draws Procession and Copper, passes Copper and receives Copper.
----- Trash the Masquerade, gain a Procession on top.
---- Trash the Procession, gain a Jester on top.
--- 2nd Procession plays a Bridge.  Trash the Bridge, gain Jester on deck.
--- Trash the Procession, gain Council Room on deck.
-- 2nd Procession plays a Council Room, drawing Council Room, 2 Jesters, Procession, and 4 Coppers.  Trash the Council Room, gain Border Village, Procession on deck.
-- Trash the Procession, gain Council Room on deck.
- 2nd Procession plays Procession
-- 1st Procession plays a Council Room, drawing Council Room, Border Village, Procession, and 5 Coppers.  Gain Border Village, Bridge on deck.
-- 2nd Procession plays Procession
--- 1st Procession plays a Jester, gaining P2's Bridge each time (their only card in deck because of Council Rooms), top-decking both, and 4 Coppers without topdecking.  Nothing to gain. 
--- 2nd Procession plays Procession
---- 1st Procession plays a Jester, gaining P2's Bridge each time (their only card in deck because of Council Rooms), top-decking both, and 4 Coppers without topdecking.  Nothing to gain.   
---- 2nd Procession plays Procession
----- 1st Procession plays Council Room, drawing 5 Bridges, 1 Border Village, 2 Coppers.  Nothing to gain.
----- 2nd Procession plays Council Room, drawing 8 Coppers.  Nothing to gain.
----- Nothing to gain.
---- Nothing to gain.
--- Nothing to gain.
-- Nothing to gain.
- Nothing to gain.
Border Village, drawing a Copper.  Border Village, drawing nothing.
Play 5 Bridges.
Play 22 Coppers.

We have played 9 Bridges, 10 Council Rooms, 6 Jesters, 22 Coppers.  Thus we have $43 money, 20 buys, and everything is free, except that Colonies cost 2. 

Thus we buy 18 Colonies and 2 Provinces.

:o <applause>
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 21 queries.