Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: My conversation with Jay Tummelson (CEO RGG) at US Nationals  (Read 20798 times)

Donald X.

• Dominion Designer
  • Respect: +25650
    • View Profile
Re: My conversation with Jay Tummelson (CEO RGG) at US Nationals
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2012, 11:44:43 pm »

2- Dice are the most expensive (he has a new dice-type game that sounds amazing: The die-building ecquivalent to the deck-building of Dominion. Very cool. You actually change the dice during the game!) 
Can't wait to hear more about this one... are we to assume that Donald is not behind this?
I am not behind that.

Thisisnotasmile

• Saboteur
  • Respect: +676
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2012, 02:27:16 am »

2- Dice are the most expensive (he has a new dice-type game that sounds amazing: The die-building ecquivalent to the deck-building of Dominion. Very cool. You actually change the dice during the game!) 

Can't wait to hear more about this one... are we to assume that Donald is not behind this? He mentioned on BGG that he does have a new game that should be announced shortly... http://boardgamegeek.com/article/9657077#9657077

Isn't the die-building equivalent to deck-building already in existence and called Quarriors!?

Kirian

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Kirian
  • An Unbalanced Equation
  • Respect: +9411
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2012, 04:20:41 pm »

Can't wait to hear more about this one... are we to assume that Donald is not behind this? He mentioned on BGG that he does have a new game that should be announced shortly... http://boardgamegeek.com/article/9657077#9657077

Isn't the die-building equivalent to deck-building already in existence and called Quarriors!?

If you're literally changing the faces of the dice during the game, that's definitely not Quarriors.  Though I would expect it to be approximately as meh as Quarriors.
Kirian's Law of f.DS jokes:  Any sufficiently unexplained joke is indistinguishable from serious conversation.
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 21 queries.