Dominion > Dominion Articles

Combos/Counters Article list

<< < (2/13) > >>

Young Nick:
The link to three two-card combos should either go in the two card section or have the thread linked three times in the two-card section. There seems to be no reason for it to be in the three-card section.

Morgrim7:
Editing done. Still up for suggestions.

Morgrim7:

--- Quote from: Hertz_Doughnut on July 21, 2012, 08:23:52 pm ---Treasure Map / Warehouse

--- End quote ---
That is a card article, not  combo article. It is about Treasure map, not its synergy with Warehouse.

AJD:

--- Quote from: Hertz_Doughnut on July 24, 2012, 02:01:28 pm ---
--- Quote from: Morgrim7 on July 21, 2012, 08:29:37 pm ---
--- Quote from: Hertz_Doughnut on July 21, 2012, 08:23:52 pm ---Treasure Map / Warehouse

--- End quote ---
That is a card article, not  combo article. It is about Treasure map, not its synergy with Warehouse.

--- End quote ---
Huh?  Sorry, I don't follow...

Sure it's a card article, but the two cards still make a decent combo, no?  I mean, how different is it from Ambassador / Fool's Gold?

--- End quote ---

It's different because the article you linked to is not about the combo, whereas the article linked to about Ambassador / Fool's Gold is an article about the Ambassador / Fool's Gold combo.

jotheonah:
You know what awesome, obvious combo doesn't have it's own article yet? Vault/Tunnel. But I'm not sure there's that much to say about Vault/Tunnel.

1) Buy a Vault
2) Buy a lot of Tunnels
3) Profit

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version