• Conspirator
  • Respect: +186
    • View Profile
    • My Website
Ahoy
« on: June 24, 2012, 12:33:08 am »
+2

Hello Dominion Fans:

Just saw the "Introductions" category, so I thought I'd put mine out there. To start off, my name is Tony and I am the pirate ship economist.  I just now decided to register for an account in the Dominion Strategy Forum, but I have been playing on Isotropic since about last November and reading DominionStrategy.com posts in my Google Reader for a few months now. 

About me & Dominion: I'm a PhD student in economics in Chicago.  My friend in my economics program introduced me to the game around last October, and I have been hooked ever since.  My wife (who plays under the name Bella Cullen, and at one time, Amy Farrah Fowler) and I play quite a bit on Isotropic.  I hope to learn a lot more about the game, but most of all, I'm here for fun.

WanderingWinder

• Adventurer
  • ...doesn't really matter to me
  • Respect: +4381
    • View Profile
    • WanderingWinder YouTube Page
Re: Ahoy
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2012, 12:37:43 am »

Welcome to the forum! Can't say I approve of your wife's current nick ;) but the rest sounds pretty awesome. If you have time, maybe you can catch the national championships in Chicago in a few weeks

nopawnsintended

• Conspirator
  • Respect: +186
    • View Profile
    • My Website
Re: Ahoy
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2012, 12:45:27 am »
+2

Thanks!  I just saw today that the national championships will be in Chicago, and I'd love to see what I can see.  I presume there will be an opportunity to be a spectator (or even play Dominion with some people who could teach me a few things)?
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.062 seconds with 20 queries.