Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Dominion Regional Qualifier June 20, Davie, FL  (Read 2488 times)

theory

• Administrator
  • Respect: +6121
    • View Profile
    • Dominion Strategy
Dominion Regional Qualifier June 20, Davie, FL
« on: June 20, 2012, 03:45:34 pm »

Probably a little too late, but hey, if you live in Florida and want to attend a Dominion tournament in the next two hours:

http://boardgamegeek.com/article/9435757#9435757

Don't know how I missed seeing it the first time around.

Beyond Awesome

• Global Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: Beyond Awesome
  • Respect: +2466
    • View Profile
Re: Dominion Regional Qualifier June 20, Davie, FL
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2012, 03:18:09 pm »

They have done a terrible job this year at letting us know about the Qualifiers. You would think they could at the very least have a web page up that lists all the qualifiers.

WanderingWinder

• Adventurer
  • ...doesn't really matter to me
  • Respect: +4381
    • View Profile
    • WanderingWinder YouTube Page
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2012, 03:24:05 pm »
+1

They have done a terrible job this year at letting us know about the Qualifiers. You would think they could at the very least have a web page up that lists all the qualifiers.
You presume they care. From what I've read, it's actually a surprise they even hold these things, and they (they mainly being Jay/RGG here) don't really care that much at all. Sadly. Unless someone wants to correct me on that?

Kirian

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Kirian
  • An Unbalanced Equation
  • Respect: +9411
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2012, 04:15:34 pm »

You presume they care. From what I've read, it's actually a surprise they even hold these things, and they (they mainly being Jay/RGG here) don't really care that much at all. Sadly. Unless someone wants to correct me on that?

Man, if only there were some dedicated group of fans who would gladly disseminate information about these sorts of things and keep a calendar of them or something, and post it online.  Even better if those people would do it for free.  But that's probably a pipe dream.  Right?
Kirian's Law of f.DS jokes:  Any sufficiently unexplained joke is indistinguishable from serious conversation.

WanderingWinder

• Adventurer
  • ...doesn't really matter to me
  • Respect: +4381
    • View Profile
    • WanderingWinder YouTube Page
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2012, 08:22:50 pm »

Man, if only there were some dedicated group of fans who would gladly disseminate information about these sorts of things and keep a calendar of them or something, and post it online.  Even better if those people would do it for free.  But that's probably a pipe dream.  Right?
And yet, they don't tell us about them. We have... two? up.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 20 queries.