Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12  All

Author Topic: Bastard Mafia II: The Robz Is Dead - Long Live The Robz (eHalcyon Wins!!)  (Read 34293 times)

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
Re: Bastard Mafia II: Being Robz Malkovich (DAY 1 START!)
« Reply #75 on: June 17, 2012, 10:10:17 pm »

5. If you are Robzified twice or more during the same Night, those Robzification efforts will mutually cancel.  Your alignment will remain what it was at the beginning of the Night.

What if both people on one team target me, but only one person on another team does?
"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 17, 2012, 10:46:16 pm »

I'm highly suspicious of the Robzes who have already voted. This is very early in the day for a true Robz to place a vote.

A true robz isn't wary of someone who votes early. He makes calculated decisions abou who is scum and votes exactly once for that person
"It is one of [Insomniacs] badges of pride that he will bus anyone, at any time, and he has done it over and over on day 1. I am completely serious, it is like the biggest part of his meta." - Dsell

Voltgloss

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 17, 2012, 10:50:09 pm »

5. If you are Robzified twice or more during the same Night, those Robzification efforts will mutually cancel.  Your alignment will remain what it was at the beginning of the Night.

What if both people on one team target me, but only one person on another team does?

You would undergo no Robzification.  1 Robzification = team change.  2+ Robzifications = no team change.

Glooble

• Bishop
    • View Profile
    • Solutions to Problems
« Reply #78 on: June 18, 2012, 09:16:02 am »

A real Robz would
1. Know who he was
2. Never try a ridiculous gambit like pretending to not know who he was
3. Not be so easily swayed.
VOTE: (r)O(b)bzle

I think town!Glooble pointing to something as a scum tell and then shortly thereafter doing that thing is a lot more likely than scum!Glooble doing that.

He/ Him

Check out my podcast: www.stppodcast.com

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 18, 2012, 03:55:38 pm »

I've seen enough suspicious behavior to feel comfortable with a Vote: eRobzycon
"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

eHalcyon

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 18, 2012, 04:19:34 pm »

What?  What suspicious behaviour?  I have yet to see a real case made against me.

Ozle

• Cartographer
  • Sorry, this text is personal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 18, 2012, 04:21:12 pm »

What?  What suspicious behaviour?  I have yet to see a real case made against me.

Wow that statment was suspicious!
Try the Ozle Google Map Challenge!
http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=7466.0

Sullying players Enjoyment of Innovation since 2013 Apparently!

eHalcyon

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 18, 2012, 04:24:39 pm »

Wow that statment was suspicious!

Your statement is specious at best.  I have responded (imo) satisfactorily to allegations made against me, whereas you have yet to provide an answer to Groobzle's concerns.  Frankly, I find you to be the most suspicious right now.

Axxle

• Torturer
  • Most Valuable Serial Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 18, 2012, 04:27:30 pm »

I think that eRobzycon is acting incredibly suspicious.  First he claims to be unfamiliar with QTs.  He claims that the mod is out to get him and his triplets.  He accuses Galzria for making up his mind right away and sticking to it.  And is panicking, a very unRobz thing to do.

Vote: eRobzycon
We might be from all over the world, but "we all talk this one language  : +1 card + 1 action +1 buy , gain , discard, trash... " - RTT

Ozle

• Cartographer
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 18, 2012, 04:27:43 pm »

Clearly Groobzle is your scum partner and as such i feel no need to justify his questions with an answer unless you can tell me exactly who robz is?

Ozle

• Cartographer
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 18, 2012, 04:28:25 pm »

(above is for erobzycon),

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile
We might be from all over the world, but "we all talk this one language  : +1 card + 1 action +1 buy , gain , discard, trash... " - RTT

eHalcyon

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 18, 2012, 05:05:50 pm »

I think that eRobzycon is acting incredibly suspicious.  First he claims to be unfamiliar with QTs.  He claims that the mod is out to get him and his triplets.  He accuses Galzria for making up his mind right away and sticking to it.  And is panicking, a very unRobz thing to do.

Vote: eRobzycon

While I obviously disagree with you, at least you've provided some reasons.  Thank-you.

The mod is indeed out to get me.  I don't hold it against him -- my Robzliness can be quite intimidating.  But it must be obvious at this point -- I have been given three names but only one vote, which all but ensures that I am going to be lynched first.  Perhaps the mod is in league with the scum.

Once again, Galzria is not playing in this game.  I assume you mean Galzrobzia (and I see you have since corrected yourself -- too little too late, I think).  A true Robz would get names right.  By the way, it is eRobzyon, not eRobzycon.  I think this should mean that your vote isn't actually for me.  Maybe you should change it.  You're not Robz, after all, so it should be fine.

But back to the subject at hand -- are you defending Galzrobzia for his haste?  A true Robz would take his time and evaluate.  Galzrobzia's immediate vote is an obvious anti-Robz tell, as he tries to steer suspicion away from himself.  I am disappointed that you have all fallen for such a terrible gambit.

You think I am panicking?  I assure you, I am not.

Clearly Groobzle is your scum partner and as such i feel no need to justify his questions with an answer unless you can tell me exactly who robz is?

That is simple -- I am Robz.

A better question is -- why didn't you ask this before voting?  Very suspicious.

I would post something longer about my thoughts on each person, but I am afraid it is no use.  Galzrobzia's early vote for me has somehow poisoned your minds against me, despite how robzvious a scum ploy it was.  It is clear you refuse to listen to the voice of reason.

Nonetheless, I will give most of you the benefit of the doubt for now.  Galzrobzia, on the other hand, is the anti-robz instigator of this whole debacle.

Vote: Galzrobzia

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 18, 2012, 05:09:24 pm »

My typo does put me in a bit of a bind. If Volt chooses to be a true bastard mod and refuse to read between the lines, then I must either forfeit my vote or be modkilled.

Also, I've been reading eHalcyon's name as eHalycon this whole time. Luckily he's not playing this game and won't read this.

He/him

Ozle

• Cartographer
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 18, 2012, 06:19:43 pm »

Hmm, does anyone else want to role claim Robz, then of course we know he is lying and we can lynch him into oblivion!

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: June 18, 2012, 06:22:46 pm »

Hmm, does anyone else want to role claim Robz, then of course we know he is lying and we can lynch him into oblivion!
This looks like role-fishing to me.

eHalcyon

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 18, 2012, 06:27:07 pm »

Robz is not a role, it is a faction.  Are you for Robz or against Robz?  You seem very anti-Robz so far.

Voltgloss

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 18, 2012, 09:52:59 pm »

Vote Count 1-3

eRobzyon (4): Galzrobzia, (r)O(b)zle, rtotheobz888, RobzAxxle
Galzrobzia (2): Morgrobz8, eRobzyon
(r)O(b)zle (2): Inrobzniac, Groobzle

Not Voting {4}: Robz888, robzHalcyon, eHalcyrobz, Captain_RobZ

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

There is a sudden, keening wail.  All eyes turn skyward, where a huge, spinning hammer descends.  It hangs suspended above them, then speaks:

"THE LYNCH IS GOOD
THE UNVOTE IS EVIL
BUT GIVEN THE VOTES, LYNCH CANNOT BE HAD AT THIS TIME
AND SO:  NO LYNCH~!
...HOW VERY SCUM OF YOU."

And just as suddenly, Night falls.

Night 1 has begun.  Nighttime commands are due in 24 hours (by 10:00 p.m. EDT tomorrow evening).  This thread is now LOCKED.

Voltgloss

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
Re: Bastard Mafia II: The Robzerful Robzard Of Robz (NIGHT 1 START!)
« Reply #93 on: June 19, 2012, 11:00:06 pm »

An earthquake gently shook you all awake.  None of you were dead, but most of you had wicked hangovers.

Due to forces unknown and unknowable, all players may now CHANGE THEIR VOTE EXACTLY ONCE without penalty of modkill.  If the vote change is not used Day 2, it may be carried over to a subsequent Day.

DAY 2 START!

Not Voting: Robz888, Galzrobzia, rtotheobz888, RobzAxxle, eRobzyon, robzHalcyon, eHalcyrobz, Captain_RobZ, Inrobzniac, Groobzle, Morgrobz8, (r)O(b)zle

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
Re: Bastard Mafia II: The Robzerful Robzard Of Robz (DAY 2 START!)
« Reply #94 on: June 19, 2012, 11:29:03 pm »

I feel like my very robz has shaken and what's this about unvoting. A REAL ROBZ would never unvote. I'm suspicious of Robz888 for being so Unrobz like
"It is one of [Insomniacs] badges of pride that he will bus anyone, at any time, and he has done it over and over on day 1. I am completely serious, it is like the biggest part of his meta." - Dsell

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 19, 2012, 11:32:44 pm »

An aside does ROBZ even know he's in this game? Can we get a prod?

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 19, 2012, 11:36:16 pm »

I would like to suggest that eRobzyon is lying and deserves to be lynched. He claims that he is being trolled by the Mod, but not only have I seen no proof to that claim, Voltgloss's vote count numbers suggest quite the contrary.

He doesn't just list eRobzyon under 3 different name incarnations on the player list, he claims that there are TWELVE people alive, and it takes SEVEN to lynch. Since eRobzyon accounts for a whopping THREE, votes, that means we need 7 of just the remaining 9 players to lynch. Leaving eRobzyon in is a danger to me, and to anybody else who might be misguided into thinking they are Robz.

Unless we stand together now, eRobzyon will quickly be able to run this town. We must reveal him now for what he really is. Let's cast him out before he runs this town!
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 19, 2012, 11:42:03 pm »

I would have to agree with galzrobzia here. It sure appears like he is 3 people

eHalcyon

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 20, 2012, 12:08:52 am »

I have no way to prove my claims, but they are true nonetheless.  If I were able, I would have cast 3 votes on Galzrobzia yesterday.  See how he is trying to get me lynched now?  He is clearly threatened because I saw through his facade yesterday into his inner anti-Robz.  I laid a strong case against Galzrobzia and he is now fearful that others will catch on to what I already see.

I stand by what I said yesterday.  Galzrobzia's non-case today only makes me more confidence in my anti-Robz read on him.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 20, 2012, 12:23:07 am »

I have no way to prove my claims, but they are true nonetheless.  If I were able, I would have cast 3 votes on Galzrobzia yesterday.  See how he is trying to get me lynched now?  He is clearly threatened because I saw through his facade yesterday into his inner anti-Robz.  I laid a strong case against Galzrobzia and he is now fearful that others will catch on to what I already see.

I stand by what I said yesterday.  Galzrobzia's non-case today only makes me more confidence in my anti-Robz read on him.

The only case you made against me was that I voted for anti-Robz behavior, and stuck to my guns, in a fashion only achievable by a true Robz.

You would have these fine people FORGET that you used emoticons in your very first TWO posts, something Robz would never do. Furthermore, you built your "case" (see above) against me as a counter argument to someone who attacked you. You can try all you want to twist the facts, but indeed sir it was YOU who accused your accuser! My vote on you D1 prior to yours on me stands testament to that.

Furthermore, just because you HAVEN'T used all 3 votes does not excuse the fact that you COULD. For all we know, they could be silent votes, that add in without being seen. Your fallacious arguments reveal your true nature.

Admit it now and save us the trouble of weaseling it out of you!
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12  All

Page created in 0.129 seconds with 19 queries.