Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12  All

Author Topic: Bastard Mafia II: The Robz Is Dead - Long Live The Robz (eHalcyon Wins!!)  (Read 34233 times)

eHalcyon

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
Re: Bastard Mafia II: The Robzerful Robzard Of Robz (DAY 2 START!)
« Reply #100 on: June 20, 2012, 12:54:24 am »

The only case you made against me was that I voted for anti-Robz behavior, and stuck to my guns, in a fashion only achievable by a true Robz.

You would have these fine people FORGET that you used emoticons in your very first TWO posts, something Robz would never do. Furthermore, you built your "case" (see above) against me as a counter argument to someone who attacked you. You can try all you want to twist the facts, but indeed sir it was YOU who accused your accuser! My vote on you D1 prior to yours on me stands testament to that.

Furthermore, just because you HAVEN'T used all 3 votes does not excuse the fact that you COULD. For all we know, they could be silent votes, that add in without being seen. Your fallacious arguments reveal your true nature.

Admit it now and save us the trouble of weaseling it out of you!

You hide the fact that you made an immediate vote, in only your third post.  This is breaking the ultimate Robz rule of careful deliberation before voting.  You are far too reckless to be a Robz.

I did not attack you due to your attack on me, except that your unfounded accusations were very anti-Robz behaviour.  This made me suspect you, and that suspicion only grew as the day wore on.  After careful evaluation of your posts, the only logical conclusion was that you were (and obviously, still remain) an imposter!  I see your deceit, Galzrobzia.  Or maybe should I call you... GALZRIA.

My arguments are not fallacious whatsoever, whereas your arguments are built on baseless speculation.

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 20, 2012, 01:05:02 am »

I was advocating this same thing yesterday. eRobzcyon, I think we need a full robz claim from you.
"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 20, 2012, 01:15:50 am »

You hide the fact that you made an immediate vote, in only your third post.  This is breaking the ultimate Robz rule of careful deliberation before voting.  You are far too reckless to be a Robz.

I did not attack you due to your attack on me, except that your unfounded accusations were very anti-Robz behaviour.  This made me suspect you, and that suspicion only grew as the day wore on.  After careful evaluation of your posts, the only logical conclusion was that you were (and obviously, still remain) an imposter!  I see your deceit, Galzrobzia.  Or maybe should I call you... GALZRIA.

My arguments are not fallacious whatsoever, whereas your arguments are built on baseless speculation.

You claim to have grown suspicious of me as the day wore on, yet how could you? I, Robz, was away for 3 RL days on VA, as anybody who was TRULY Robz would know. Hence I only made a TOTAL of 4 posts, and yes, my vote came at 75% of the way through my game-day - a truly Robz timeframe.

Now, I wonder... As I was away skiing for most of D1, and didn't have access to the internet (you'll notice no posts of mine during that span of time), I wonder how it was that YOU seem not only unaware of the true Robz's absence, but that you were also able to post during this time period??

Two lies then!

#1 That your suspicion of me grew as the day wore on. Impossible, as I was absent.
#2 That you're Robz, since Robz would have KNOWN he was absent and couldn't post.

You sir, are a fraud. And around here there's a saying: "Lynch al Liars".
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 20, 2012, 01:20:08 am »

Yeah, We want to make sure Al Liars never plays another game of mafia past D1 again.
"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 20, 2012, 01:28:54 am »

Yeah, We want to make sure Al Liars never plays another game of mafia past D1 again.

As Robz, I approve this message.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54

eHalcyon

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: June 20, 2012, 03:02:08 am »

You claim to have grown suspicious of me as the day wore on, yet how could you? I, Robz, was away for 3 RL days on VA, as anybody who was TRULY Robz would know. Hence I only made a TOTAL of 4 posts, and yes, my vote came at 75% of the way through my game-day - a truly Robz timeframe.

Now, I wonder... As I was away skiing for most of D1, and didn't have access to the internet (you'll notice no posts of mine during that span of time), I wonder how it was that YOU seem not only unaware of the true Robz's absence, but that you were also able to post during this time period??

Two lies then!

#1 That your suspicion of me grew as the day wore on. Impossible, as I was absent.
#2 That you're Robz, since Robz would have KNOWN he was absent and couldn't post.

You sir, are a fraud. And around here there's a saying: "Lynch al Liars".

In fact, your absence is the very reason why my suspicion grew.  Your argument is entirely circular logic!  First you argue that you are Robz, and say your absence affirms this.  Then you say that my presence means that I cannot be Robz, because Robz was absent.  Do you not see how the fallacy here?  If you were Robz, you would.

A true Robz would have left a note before leaving, rather than just disappearing.  This is especially true right before the deadline.  Robz would not just disappear, as you did.  Not only that, but you ignored all the concerns I posted about you -- very anti-Robz.

You keep making seemingly cogent arguments but none of them hold up under scrutiny.  A true Robz can easily see through your handwaving and equivocation.  You're not fooling anyrobz, Galzria.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 20, 2012, 03:19:21 am »

Ah, but I DID leave a note. Something you would KNOW if you were truly Robz.

In fact, I do believe most of the other Robzian's here will support my claim. Just because YOU didn't read the memo isn't my fault. Then again, the simpler explication is that you are not Robz.

Okay, note to all: I will be away this weekend, and may not be as responsive as usual. PLEASE ADD ME AUTOMATICALLY TO ANY AND ALL MAFIA GAMES THAT MAY ARISE. I will try to respond manually, but may not be able to check in all that much. And I don't want to miss any games.

Mafia Record:

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 20, 2012, 03:34:13 am »

ROBZES! Get your asses in gear, your letting the non robzes lurk us! This Robz town is over playing itself!
"It is one of [Insomniacs] badges of pride that he will bus anyone, at any time, and he has done it over and over on day 1. I am completely serious, it is like the biggest part of his meta." - Dsell

eHalcyon

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 20, 2012, 04:10:40 am »

Ah, but I DID leave a note. Something you would KNOW if you were truly Robz.

In fact, I do believe most of the other Robzian's here will support my claim. Just because YOU didn't read the memo isn't my fault. Then again, the simpler explication is that you are not Robz.

Okay, note to all: I will be away this weekend, and may not be as responsive as usual. PLEASE ADD ME AUTOMATICALLY TO ANY AND ALL MAFIA GAMES THAT MAY ARISE. I will try to respond manually, but may not be able to check in all that much. And I don't want to miss any games.

You know full well that the quoted "memo" has no bearing on this game.  If I meant I would be gone from this game as well, I would have said so in here.  I was NOT gone from this game, so I did not say anything about it here, in this thread.  You WERE gone from this game.  If you were Robz, you would have left a note.  Here.  In this thread.  But you did not, because you are NOT Robz.  You are Galzria.

Ozle

• Cartographer
  • Sorry, this text is personal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 20, 2012, 04:13:07 am »

I would like to suggest that eRobzyon is lying and deserves to be lynched. He claims that he is being trolled by the Mod, but not only have I seen no proof to that claim, Voltgloss's vote count numbers suggest quite the contrary.

He doesn't just list eRobzyon under 3 different name incarnations on the player list, he claims that there are TWELVE people alive, and it takes SEVEN to lynch. Since eRobzyon accounts for a whopping THREE, votes, that means we need 7 of just the remaining 9 players to lynch. Leaving eRobzyon in is a danger to me, and to anybody else who might be misguided into thinking they are Robz.

Unless we stand together now, eRobzyon will quickly be able to run this town. We must reveal him now for what he really is. Let's cast him out before he runs this town!

I was suspicious of him from the start due to the way he has acted, and the fact he is now a proven liar!

Plus the 3 names, he is obviously suffering an identity crisis and therefore isnt Robz!
Try the Ozle Google Map Challenge!
http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=7466.0

Sullying players Enjoyment of Innovation since 2013 Apparently!

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 20, 2012, 10:32:23 am »

You know, eRobzyon (see, I don't stoop to name calling. I been debate better than anyone here without needing to resort to those tactics), as much as I dislike your odds of being Robz (and I've made my views quite clear), I'm still very cautious and suspicious of the lurkers - as someone else was so kind to point out. After all, while you may be the best fakeRobz here, you're certainly not the only one, and I can't let nonRobz's hide in the shadows pretending any longer. That is far more egregious anti-Robz play than anything I've yet seen.

Your arguments against me are misguided, paper-thin, and at times completely nonexistent - but mostly they're just wrong. Nonetheless, I won't persecute you over making a bad case. Your other actions speak for themselves. For now however, I need to hear from the lurkers before making a decision.

Mafia Record:

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 20, 2012, 10:48:48 am »

Vote: eRobzyon

I'm not sure about his other names, but I'm 100% confident that eRobzyon is not RobZ.

I been debate better than anyone here without needing to resort to those tactics

That said, this atrocious grammar clearly does not represent the written powers of the real RobZ.
I support funsockets.... taking as much time as they need to get it right.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 20, 2012, 11:14:42 am »

I'm not sure about his other names, but I'm 100% confident that eRobzyon is not RobZ.

I been debate better than anyone here without needing to resort to those tactics

That said, this atrocious grammar clearly does not represent the written powers of the real RobZ.

To be fair, auto-correct has never been kind, and although I cannot go back and correct mistakes, my intent in saying CAN instead of BEEN was clear enough. For all that I do, even I cannot be perfect all of the time. If I miss a spelling error here or there, I do sincerely apologize.

Mafia Record:

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 20, 2012, 11:33:22 am »

Again, directed at eHalcyon:

Well sir, count this your lucky day. I did not expect to truly see anti-Robz behavior that exceeded your own and yet... And yet... I present to you (and everybody else) Captain C.F. Robz. A man who spends the entirety of D2 lurking, not posting. When called out for his Anti-Robz behavior, he comes forth and drives home the point that he IS NOT Robz.

You see, not only would Robz not have been hiding in the shadows to begin with, he would never have jumped straight in on the very first post with a vote without an explanation or case against. All he justified his vote with was "I am 100% sure" - odds so ridiculous I'll be rolling over in my grave about for years after my death. Everybody knows Robz doesn't like when Galzria uses silly percentages (especially because he has a tenancy to be ridiculously high as well).

To continue, even if Captain figured, "well hey, that Galzrobzia made a pretty good case, I think I'll just go with that", since WHEN  has Robz been so easily persuaded? Never. Captain IS NOT Robz, and at the risk of leaving 3 eRobzyon votes out there, I'm willing to stake my name on a Captain lynch today.

Mafia Record:

Ozle

• Cartographer
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 20, 2012, 11:55:29 am »

We don't want another Non-Lynch today, that would be the last thing Robz would actually want, and I am sticking to my argument that eRobzyon is just too suspicious and shifty (He may even be TINAS in disguise!)

Therefore I stand by my vote, non changing and go for:

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 20, 2012, 12:01:45 pm »

I still think that the most important thing is ridding us of the triple threat in our midst. Galzrobzia, I think you should be a true Robz and stick with your initial target. Settling for a lynch you don't love when you think it still has a good chance of being scum is also quite Robzish.

He/him

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 20, 2012, 12:02:56 pm »

Also, I have reason to believe that Galzria has most un-Robz-like ulterior motives for attempting to redirect the lynch, and so should be looked upon with suspicion.

He/him

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 20, 2012, 12:11:00 pm »

Also, I have reason to believe that Galzria has most un-Robz-like ulterior motives for attempting to redirect the lynch, and so should be looked upon with suspicion.

Nice way to hedge.

Mafia Record:

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 20, 2012, 12:11:45 pm »

Nice way to hedge.

But...Robz doesn't hedge....
"It is one of [Insomniacs] badges of pride that he will bus anyone, at any time, and he has done it over and over on day 1. I am completely serious, it is like the biggest part of his meta." - Dsell

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 20, 2012, 12:13:00 pm »

Nice way to hedge.

But...Robz doesn't hedge....

Allow me to rephrase for clarity:

@Jo

"Nice Hedge"

Mafia Record:

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: June 20, 2012, 12:17:09 pm »

Also, it's clear by the way that eRobzyon's bandwagon filled up so quickly that there are many non-Robz's aboard. I'm going to stick to my guns and vote THE MOST suspicious, anti-Robz actioned person in this thread - the one who jumped at an easy target, with no justification or case made against.

Vote: Captain_Robz

Mafia Record:

eHalcyon

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 20, 2012, 12:22:21 pm »

We don't want another Non-Lynch today, that would be the last thing Robz would actually want, and I am sticking to my argument that eRobzyon is just too suspicious and shifty (He may even be TINAS in disguise!)

I will respond to other arguments later, when I have a bit more time to catch up.  But I want to clarify that this is absolutely incorrect.  As I said on day 1 in Mafia III, before I was NK'd by the mafia for being too brilliant to handle, no lynch is acceptable.  It is better to lynch mafia than not lynch, but it is better to not lynch than to lynch Robz.  And you, sir, are trying to lynch Robz.

Ozle

• Cartographer
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 20, 2012, 12:25:46 pm »

And you, sir, are trying to lynch Robz.

Clearly thats not true, as you are just trying to claim Robz for some strange nefarious reason, therefore I am not trying to lynch rob i am trying to get a liar (and possible sweet thief) lynched!

So you're entire argument then falls down like the pack of cards it is.

Axxle

• Torturer
  • Most Valuable Serial Killer
    • View Profile
Re: Bastard Mafia II: Being Robz Malkovich (DAY 1 START!)
« Reply #123 on: June 20, 2012, 12:33:50 pm »

I think that eRobzycon is acting incredibly suspicious.  First he claims to be unfamiliar with QTs.  He claims that the mod is out to get him and his triplets.  He accuses Galzria for making up his mind right away and sticking to it.  And is panicking, a very unRobz thing to do.

Vote: eRobzycon
Vote: eRobzyon  The fact that he's not Robz hasn't changed.
We might be from all over the world, but "we all talk this one language  : +1 card + 1 action +1 buy , gain , discard, trash... " - RTT

eHalcyon

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 20, 2012, 12:54:03 pm »

You know, eRobzyon (see, I don't stoop to name calling. I been debate better than anyone here without needing to resort to those tactics), as much as I dislike your odds of being Robz (and I've made my views quite clear), I'm still very cautious and suspicious of the lurkers - as someone else was so kind to point out. After all, while you may be the best fakeRobz here, you're certainly not the only one, and I can't let nonRobz's hide in the shadows pretending any longer. That is far more egregious anti-Robz play than anything I've yet seen.

Your arguments against me are misguided, paper-thin, and at times completely nonexistent - but mostly they're just wrong. Nonetheless, I won't persecute you over making a bad case. Your other actions speak for themselves. For now however, I need to hear from the lurkers before making a decision.

Hey, I called for the lurkers to speak up on d1 as well.

Again, directed at eHalcyon:

Well sir, count this your lucky day. I did not expect to truly see anti-Robz behavior that exceeded your own and yet... And yet... I present to you (and everybody else) Captain C.F. Robz. A man who spends the entirety of D2 lurking, not posting. When called out for his Anti-Robz behavior, he comes forth and drives home the point that he IS NOT Robz.

You see, not only would Robz not have been hiding in the shadows to begin with, he would never have jumped straight in on the very first post with a vote without an explanation or case against. All he justified his vote with was "I am 100% sure" - odds so ridiculous I'll be rolling over in my grave about for years after my death. Everybody knows Robz doesn't like when Galzria uses silly percentages (especially because he has a tenancy to be ridiculously high as well).

To continue, even if Captain figured, "well hey, that Galzrobzia made a pretty good case, I think I'll just go with that", since WHEN  has Robz been so easily persuaded? Never. Captain IS NOT Robz, and at the risk of leaving 3 eRobzyon votes out there, I'm willing to stake my name on a Captain lynch today.

I find your sudden change of heart interesting and rather unrobzy.  Nonetheless, you do provide a compelling argument against Captain_RobZ.  I agree -- his immediate vote sans reasoning is extremely suspicious, even more than your day 1 haste.

I am loathe to switch my vote against you but I will watch the situation.  It is better to lynch scum than no lynch, so I am willing to switch to the Captain if it means we can rid our town of scum.  However, I still feel you are one of the most dangerous here.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12  All

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 19 queries.