Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Variants I thought up cause I couldn't sleep last night...  (Read 975 times)

angrybirds

• Ambassador
  • Respect: +14
    • View Profile
Variants I thought up cause I couldn't sleep last night...
« on: June 01, 2012, 01:44:21 pm »

I don't make fan expansions or anything, so for me this is theoretical. But if anyone wants to use my idea--assuming it is any good enough--I thought I would throw it out there.

Handyman
$6

Choose one of the following for this turn:
1:+2 cards, +2 actions
2:+3$, +1 buy
3:+1 card, trash a card gain a card costing exactly 1$ more in hand
4: gain one victory card of any kind (except Province or Colony) and put it in hand

Set up: Use Handyman mat with 10 rows of 4. For each card bought each of the four options can only be used once per game. Each time a card is played using one of the options use a token to limit that option for the card.

(this next isn't good, any suggestions would be appreciated). But the idea of it is to have a card with multiple shots that can only be used once. I am thinking that the options are too powerful but the negative effect is that each card can only be played four times max and that includes use with King's Court and Throne Room. So that it effectively becomes a dead card after 4 uses. Each of the Handymen cards would be labeled 1-10 so that the 4 options and using them could be tracked on a mutual mat.

Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 20 queries.