Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 100  All

Author Topic: Apparently this is where people talk when it's night  (Read 294479 times)

Ozle

• Cartographer
  • Sorry, this text is personal.
    • View Profile
Re: Apparently this is where people talk when it's night
« Reply #900 on: January 17, 2013, 05:45:47 pm »

Best.....Flip.....Ever
Try the Ozle Google Map Challenge!
http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=7466.0

Sullying players Enjoyment of Innovation since 2013 Apparently!

ashersky

• Board Moderator
  • 2013/2014/2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: January 17, 2013, 05:48:22 pm »

Let's put a pin in this to chat about after the game...
f.ds Mafia Board Moderator

2013, 2014, 2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
2015 f.ds Representative, World Forum Mafia Championships
2013, 2014 Mafia Player of the Year (Tie)

11x MVP: M30, M83, ZM16, M25, M38, M61, M76, RMM5, RMM41, RMM46, M51

eHalcyon

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: January 17, 2013, 05:49:14 pm »

Good thing I'm not a troll mod, right?

ashersky

• Board Moderator
  • 2013/2014/2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: January 17, 2013, 05:51:39 pm »

It's RMM, not BM...right?
f.ds Mafia Board Moderator

2013, 2014, 2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
2015 f.ds Representative, World Forum Mafia Championships
2013, 2014 Mafia Player of the Year (Tie)

11x MVP: M30, M83, ZM16, M25, M38, M61, M76, RMM5, RMM41, RMM46, M51

eHalcyon

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: January 17, 2013, 05:52:30 pm »

It's RMM, not BM...right?

The flip is legit.  :P

Jorbles

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: January 17, 2013, 06:11:53 pm »

Hahahaha, oh man. That has never happened before. Oh wait, yes it has... to Robz. Something about how Robz plays Cops just rubs off scummy.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: January 17, 2013, 08:02:47 pm »

FoS you all. You're all scum. You hear me? LYNCH all the people who posted in this thread...

... EVER!

Don't worry, I lynched my lunch. I lynched it good. Too bad YOU all lynched Robz harder! Bwahahahaha!

Ahh.... I don't know if I should laugh or cry. But seriously, FoS everybody in that game for killing off one of my all time favorite movie characters first. Nick Charles can't die! He's freaking Nick Charles! WAY to much class to actually be killed!

:SadMod:
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

raerae

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: raerae
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: January 17, 2013, 10:25:53 pm »

FoS you all. You're all scum. You hear me? LYNCH all the people who posted in this thread...

... EVER!

Don't worry, I lynched my lunch. I lynched it good. Too bad YOU all lynched Robz harder! Bwahahahaha!

Ahh.... I don't know if I should laugh or cry. But seriously, FoS everybody in that game for killing off one of my all time favorite movie characters first. Nick Charles can't die! He's freaking Nick Charles! WAY to much class to actually be killed!

:SadMod:

Crazy Train is the theme song of this post.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: January 21, 2013, 10:39:37 pm »

Just found surprisingly cheap flights to miami for the beginning of next month, time to conquer america! I actually don't have any plans whatsoever, coming with a friend and planning on probably going to see some sports and that's it. If someone wants to go grab a beer or play dominion or whatever, pm me or post here.  :) I don't yet know what cities I'll be visiting, basically going anywhere that looks potentially fun.

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: January 21, 2013, 11:06:32 pm »

Just found surprisingly cheap flights to miami for the beginning of next month, time to conquer america! I actually don't have any plans whatsoever, coming with a friend and planning on probably going to see some sports and that's it. If someone wants to go grab a beer or play dominion or whatever, pm me or post here.  :) I don't yet know what cities I'll be visiting, basically going anywhere that looks potentially fun.

Eevee!!! OMGosh please come to DC!
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: January 21, 2013, 11:13:09 pm »

Yea, I absolutely will!

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: January 21, 2013, 11:13:37 pm »

Yay!!!!!

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: January 21, 2013, 11:33:19 pm »

if you have any reason to visit Salt Lake City--honestly I don't know why you would... except to visit me!... we would find something adventurous to do. But if you are flying into Miami I kinda doubt you will make it this far west... SLC is kinda isolated from the rest of the country in my opinion.

Dsell

• Saboteur
  • He/Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: January 21, 2013, 11:36:34 pm »

Yea, I absolutely will!

I am jealous!
"Quiet you, you'll lynch Dsell when I'm good and ready" - Insomniac

Winner of Forum Survivor Season 2!

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: January 21, 2013, 11:50:20 pm »

Yeah, the plan is to fly to Miami and at some point move toward New York (likely just fly there, we were thinking about driving around until we realized how ridiculous the distance is), so Robz's lair fits into that nicely and destinations in the west a little less nicely. :( My friend was planning on flying home from NY, so I'll likely just stay back after he leaves and go to Washington + wherever else then. That's the plan at the moment anyways!

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #915 on: January 21, 2013, 11:51:15 pm »

Come up to Canada!
"It is one of [Insomniacs] badges of pride that he will bus anyone, at any time, and he has done it over and over on day 1. I am completely serious, it is like the biggest part of his meta." - Dsell

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: January 22, 2013, 12:03:41 am »

Yeah, the plan is to fly to Miami and at some point move toward New York (likely just fly there, we were thinking about driving around until we realized how ridiculous the distance is), so Robz's lair fits into that nicely and destinations in the west a little less nicely. :( My friend was planning on flying home from NY, so I'll likely just stay back after he leaves and go to Washington + wherever else then. That's the plan at the moment anyways!

Yes! This is so excellent.

Seriously, all Forum Games people should come visit me in DC. You think I'm fun online? Just wait til you meet me in person! I know all the hip jive stuff, yo.

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Jimmmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: January 22, 2013, 12:10:57 am »

We should plan a Mega F.DS IRL Dominion/Mafia Tournament. Only problem is you're all so far away.

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: January 22, 2013, 08:22:54 am »

Go to the Member Map thread and then plot the course that hits the highest density of F.DSers.
"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: January 22, 2013, 09:15:10 am »

Go to the Member Map thread and then plot the course that hits the highest density of F.DSers.
But that would be creepy! Seems much more normal to post here to find out the people who actually WANT me to come visit.

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Jimmmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: January 22, 2013, 09:15:52 am »

Come visit me in Melbourne. Really! It's not THAT far away.

Okay, it's pretty far away.

Ozle

• Cartographer
  • Sorry, this text is personal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: January 22, 2013, 09:16:24 am »

But that would be creepy! Seems much more normal to post here to find out the people who actually WANT me to come visit.

Bring a hot, female, single friend and you can come visit me.
Try the Ozle Google Map Challenge!
http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=7466.0

Sullying players Enjoyment of Innovation since 2013 Apparently!

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: January 22, 2013, 09:22:19 am »

Bring a hot, female, single friend and you can come visit me.

Bring two and you can come visit ME.
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: January 22, 2013, 09:24:54 am »

It would be creepy if it didn't also lead you to some of the best cities the U.S.ofA. has to offer. You could do a lot worse than just making your way up the East Coast.
"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: January 22, 2013, 09:25:23 am »

What I'm saying is, come to Boston, we'll hang out.

He/him
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 100  All

Page created in 0.077 seconds with 20 queries.