Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Merging Council Room Accounts  (Read 1622 times)

Young Nick

• Minion
  • Respect: +274
    • View Profile
Merging Council Room Accounts
« on: May 24, 2012, 09:35:25 pm »

So I was wondering if rrenaud or anyone else could implement a feature on Council Room to allow you to merge accounts. To prevent abuse, maybe this could be limited to games from the same log-in, but with different names.
For example, you may have seen me as Young Nick, Tha Trillest Young Nick, The Real ~~**Young Nick**~~, or any number of other stupid things. It adds some flavor to the game to switch up names for a week or two, I guess.

Having said that, it is painful to look up my stats and see numbers based on only 20 games played with an account when it is really the same good ol' Young Nick that y'all have come to know and love. If I could combine these together, that'd be cool.

So yeah, I'd like to see that. Maybe it's impossible, but also maybe it is super easy. Maybe this will inspire more goofy name changes.

Also worth noting: It might be strategic for people to change their names on a regular basis so that their opposition will not know who they are/remember their play styles. It probably has no result, but, hey, I'll do whatever I can to win!

Rhombus

• Bishop
  • Respect: +16
    • View Profile
Re: Merging Council Room Accounts
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2012, 11:00:29 pm »

This would be pretty awesome.

DStu

• Margrave
  • Respect: +1490
    • View Profile
Re: Merging Council Room Accounts
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2012, 01:29:44 am »

To prevent abuse, maybe this could be limited to games from the same log-in, but with different names.

I would say this part is the hart part, because rrenaud does not have any access to the login data. Or at least should not have...
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 20 queries.