Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 60  All

Author Topic: Mafia III: In a shelter among beggars (GAME OVER, TOWN WINS)  (Read 153769 times)

eHalcyon

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia III: In a shelter among beggars DAY 1 UNDERWAY
« Reply #450 on: June 01, 2012, 07:07:50 pm »

I did the same random-vote thing. I also campaigned HARD for lynching Theory (a vanilla townie) over TINAS (the town cop), and then Ozle (the Mafia Rolecop) over TINAS (still the town cop, unsurprisingly), and on the third day voted for the second mafia.

If you read the mafia I quicktopic it's rather hilarious; everyone assumed me and TINAS were a mafia pair because I defended him so much, when we were Vanilla Townie/Town Cop

Stop me if this is inappropriate discussion here, but what tipped you off on TINAS in Mafia I?  Just a hunch?

In this game, I just don't see why you would threaten self-lynch as a Townie.  It is not intuitive at all.  Other than that, your magic sleuthing ability would be a wonderful asset to the town, if you are on the town's side.  Can you explain why you threatened to self-lynch?  The "teach a lesson" explanation you gave earlier makes no sense to me, but I'd like a reason to unvote (not that it looks like anyone else suspects you right now).

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: June 01, 2012, 07:11:07 pm »

I agree, and the truth is, there's just as much to be gained from how people argue their points HERE, even if they USE information from other games. I don't *at all* expect people to go back and read those games. If I make an assertion about how a player acted, I fully expect that some people will believe me just because, some people will not let it alter their opinions, and some people will agree/disagree based on what they read/saw. I'm fine with that. Every new voice added, regardless of any knowledge of past behavior, is relevant and welcome. So please don't feel intimidated by references to past games. If you feel like reading up on them, great. And if not, that's great too.

For my part, I will use anything I can to determine my suspects. That's just the way I am. I expect each player to use what they feel comfortable with, and won't hold anything against someone for choosing not to use information that wasn't 100% contained within this game. I WILL hold something against someone for ignoring information contained within this game though. Fair warning.

As the one who asked for no Mafia II references I admit that I am seeing that the analyse has usefulness to others, so I retract my request--not that any one was following it and I do appreciate the apologies, but I guess they aren't necessary either. But man! It is hard to follow and get useful information out of.

O

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: June 01, 2012, 07:46:21 pm »

I did the same random-vote thing. I also campaigned HARD for lynching Theory (a vanilla townie) over TINAS (the town cop), and then Ozle (the Mafia Rolecop) over TINAS (still the town cop, unsurprisingly), and on the third day voted for the second mafia.

If you read the mafia I quicktopic it's rather hilarious; everyone assumed me and TINAS were a mafia pair because I defended him so much, when we were Vanilla Townie/Town Cop

Stop me if this is inappropriate discussion here, but what tipped you off on TINAS in Mafia I?  Just a hunch?

In this game, I just don't see why you would threaten self-lynch as a Townie.  It is not intuitive at all.  Other than that, your magic sleuthing ability would be a wonderful asset to the town, if you are on the town's side.  Can you explain why you threatened to self-lynch?  The "teach a lesson" explanation you gave earlier makes no sense to me, but I'd like a reason to unvote (not that it looks like anyone else suspects you right now).

If I get 6 votes, the odds are pretty damn good that I'm going to be lynched. Self-lynching
1) Prevents poor kill-the-last-voter-play
2) Does to an extent teach a lesson
3) Prevents mafia from hedging their positions
4) Does not really reduce the amount of information given except by a tiny amount, given our group size

I suspected TINAS was innocent because
1) He had a massive bandwagon going on him
2) His play was too erratic to be scum.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: June 01, 2012, 07:53:42 pm »

And if you don't mind me extending that to my own point earlier: Mafia won't play like Scum, especially the first day, and they will generally go out of their way to draw attention to themselves. I don't mean that they won't post, I mean that they will try to be quite involved, but lead (either directly or indirectly) discussion as to make them seem safe - ie. They will read very pro-town. It doesn't take much early on for one person to do something that MIGHT be construed as Mafia'ish, and then for people to pile on. When it sprinkles, it pours. That's all the Mafia need to take a day 2 advantage (They already have a day 1 advantage just by the nature of the game).
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: June 01, 2012, 07:54:39 pm »

And if you don't mind me extending that to my own point earlier: Mafia won't play like Scum, especially the first day, and they will generally go out of their way to draw attention to themselves.

NOT* to draw attention to themselves.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: June 01, 2012, 08:27:21 pm »

Captain_Frisk, I guess what I would say is that Morgrim's behavior looks very similar to Mafia II, when he was a townie, so I'm not too worried. Robz' behavior looks very similar to Mafia II, when he was mafia, so I'm much more worried. That alone neither clears Morgrim nor does it completely incriminate Robz, but it is a cause for suspicion.

I feel like no matter what I say, you would say "See! He is mafia," which must be how Morgrim felt in Mafia II. Because literally, every time he said something, I would say, "See! He is mafia." I don't know how similarly or differently I am supposed to play from game to game, whether I am mafia or not, to be un-suspicious. Really, the factors that determine the tone/substance/frequency of posting have just as much to do with exogenous factors as they do with my role. For instance, how urgently the other games need attention, what time it is, who else is playing, etc. Look, you've all had 2 full games to get to know me and how I play, which is twice as much as anybody else. It just didn't seem urgent for me to chime it immediately and all the time here, or to offer strongly worded accusations, or to start any bandwagons. I have no firm suspicions to go off of, so that wouldn't help the town, and I preferred not to drown out people like Frisk and Eevee and you and eHalycon etc. etc., so we learn more about them. I guess that was naive of me to try and get away with a "bye" this round... but I saw it as the best thing for the town.

And now I feel like I have let the town down, because everyone thinks I am "unhelpful." What is helpful to the town, right now? You want me to whip you all up into righteous fury against someone? How should I choose that someone? Really, I was just going to sit back a little at first. Not out of laziness, or spite, or mafia-play, but because I thought the town might benefit from that approach.

Now, really, I have to admit that there was probably an error in my thinking--the voting deadline is MUCH SOONER THAN I REALIZED. So I would have been more active the last few days having known that.

I realize the onus is on me to prove my worth (and my town status, which I'm not sure I can do any better than I already have, so, yuck), so I will go back through the thread and then post in a few hours about where my suspicions lie. I hope to be able to give a voting recommendation at that point. If at that point you don't think it's "helpful," or still think I'm mafia, go ahead and pile on me, I guess.
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

eHalcyon

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: June 01, 2012, 08:35:21 pm »

If I get 6 votes, the odds are pretty damn good that I'm going to be lynched. Self-lynching
4) Does not really reduce the amount of information given except by a tiny amount, given our group size

I suppose that is fair.  But that last point is supposed to cover you in this game, right?  :P  Fine.  UNVOTE.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: June 01, 2012, 09:00:29 pm »

Alright, I've reviewed everything up to this point (Wow, more than 400 posts already!?! Seriously? 13 people are hard to keep track of! I can't believe we've had so much (even if the first ~100 were pre-game) already!)

I know def has said that he won't be as active, and that's generally fine, but I'm not sure who he's really helping in a game that (with shorter deadlines) is going to move so fast.

Still, I'm not going to get on him this round.

With the deadline fast approaching however (A day and a half away people), I am going to cast my vote now. I've been talking about my suspicions for awhile, and while O raised my hackles early on, I think he did so TOO much to be Mafia. At least for now (If I'm wrong, well played day 1 O). There's also been a lot of talk about Robz, and while I think that the people making their points about him certainly have something to go on, I also believe that those arguments are false. They're traps that have been fallen into both in M-I (Theory), and M-II (Morgrim). It's way to easy to start needling away at somebody, see them get a little defensive, and drive home the bandwagon. Especially in the first round. I don't believe the people going AFTER Robz are Mafia either, just inexperienced. Maybe that'll be the death of me. Who knows.

No, I'm going to stick to my guns here, and VOTE: JOTHEONAH. I'm going to do so for three reasons:

1) As I voiced earlier, I think he is driving conversation too much. His "Who would you vote for if the deadline were tomorrow" exercise, while I thought was good for getting people to think, it was also good for getting people to NOT think about him. He's been way to Pro-Town. Yes, that's counter-intuitive, but if my suspicions are correct, a good place for Mafia to be day 1.

2) His "on and off" vote of O. He got on O's case because it was easy to do, but he didn't get on for a good reason. "Being annoying" didn't add anything real to the discussion, and the other reasons listed was all just parroting of things I had already said. If that bandwagon goes anywhere and O gets lynched, it's easier to blame the originator (me) than the guy who liked his argument and actually voted first (Jotheonah). The weakness of his argument was actually pointed out to him, and he unvoted before going to bed. A very nice thing for him to do, yes? Except with so many people (as has been pointed out) there really wasn't any risk of a hammer vote. Someone pointed out how terrible the Mafia play would have to be to quick-hammer votes #5, #6, and #7 round 1. And O was only at 3. The fact is, town isn't GOING to quick hammer. They are going to take their time and slowly build up a case, because they want to feel sure. So the ONLY thing his unvote did was make him look nice.

3) Since I've pointed out why I think he's Mafia hiding as town, he's stopped responding. I fully expect this to change with my vote and reasons listed above. So J, I look forward to your rebuttal. His point that my whole argument for him being Mafia is that he appears so pro-town doesn't get him anywhere. Yes J, that is EXACTLY my point.

So, there you have it. Mafia get by round 1 because it's easy to hide as town, and easy for town to lead themselves to their own doom. Too many people, too many suspicions, too many straw-man cases. All they have to do is appear helpful and friendly. Active and important. Town will lynch themselves going after their own shadows. I propose a different tactic. Stop chasing our own shadows and actually look amongst ourselves.

Mafia Record:

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: June 01, 2012, 09:19:46 pm »

I suppose that is fair.  But that last point is supposed to cover you in this game, right?  :P  Fine.  UNVOTE.

1) Dont see how the last voter is any less likely to be scum than anyone else (probably the other way around)
2) The biggest lesson for me is "O is a terrible player"
3) I've been wondering what this word means for a while now. What is hedging?
4) All the info we can get is important to us, even if it's "just a tiny bit more". Please dont deprive us of it for no gain whatsoever.

Bottom line, pretty damn good is <100% unless you somehow know who would be lynched instead of you and somehow know that someone has a power (town) role. Self-lynching is not going to make a difference often, but it's clearly a bad decision. Iirrational behaviour is irritating even if it usually has very little impact or no impact at all (on anything).

Captain_Frisk, I guess what I would say is that Morgrim's behavior looks very similar to Mafia II, when he was a townie, so I'm not too worried. Robz' behavior looks very similar to Mafia II, when he was mafia, so I'm much more worried. That alone neither clears Morgrim nor does it completely incriminate Robz, but it is a cause for suspicion.

It's really hard to follow these walls of text without having read Mafia, II but this I feel I understand and agree on. Robz's longwinded explanations havent really convinced me yet, so I'm going to VOTE:ROBZ, probably wouldnt if the deadline wasnt so damn close. Robz convincing me to unvote (and probably going for O then) can definitely happen, but I'm afraid I wont find anyone who feels scummier (is that the right word?) before the deadline so casting my vote already.

I know I haven't been on much (vegas baby, been even questioning my decision to join this game given how little spare time / energy I've had. If someone feels I'm not participating enough, speak up and I'll try to make more time for posting).  I'm checking in every night before going to sleep at minimum so at least I (hopefully) wont miss any voting deadlines.

O

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: June 01, 2012, 09:28:30 pm »

I'll just repeat my Mafia I voting record:

Townie over Town Cop
Mafia Rolecop over Town Cop
Mafia (universal tho)

I also sparked tons of contributions to this thread, whereas you've been nearly entirely silent.

Have you even played much mafia before? It'd be funny if you made such a claim while being relatively inexperienced.

Plus you vote for robz without a real reason to.

Unvote
Vote:Eevee

Dsell

• Saboteur
  • He/Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: June 01, 2012, 09:32:16 pm »

It's really hard to follow these walls of text without having read Mafia, II

I'm sorry about these walls of text. I really am. I think for now (at least until I see anything else really suspicious) I've made my case so while I'm gonna keep up with the thread and keep posting I'm gonna do my best to keep it shorter. My posts might get long again when the deadline gets even closer!

Eevee I think you've been doing ok about posting as long as you can basically keep up with things...if you are able, this weekend is going to be very important since the deadline for day 1 is Sunday at midnight. So I expect a lot of activity tomorrow and Sunday if we haven't decided yet.
"Quiet you, you'll lynch Dsell when I'm good and ready" - Insomniac

Winner of Forum Survivor Season 2!

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: June 01, 2012, 09:32:38 pm »

I'll just repeat my Mafia I voting record:

Townie over Town Cop
Mafia Rolecop over Town Cop
Mafia (universal tho)

I also sparked tons of contributions to this thread, whereas you've been nearly entirely silent.

Have you even played much mafia before? It'd be funny if you made such a claim while being relatively inexperienced.

Plus you vote for robz without a real reason to.

Unvote
Vote:Eevee

No problems with most of this (as it's all your opinion, how could I?), but no personal attacks please (although maybe I'm just reading more into that than was meant). I like and appreciate all of our players, for all of their contributions, and I haven't found Eevee to be any less present than many others.

Mafia Record:

O

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: June 01, 2012, 09:34:10 pm »

"O is a terrible player" is more of a personal attack than anything I said, Galz  ;)

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: June 01, 2012, 09:39:32 pm »

"O is a terrible player" is more of a personal attack than anything I said, Galz  ;)

Maybe it was just a misread in tone on my part. I just want to make sure that right or wrong, everybody here is having fun.

Mafia Record:

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: June 01, 2012, 09:40:28 pm »

With 13 Alive it takes 7 to lynch
Current Vote Counts
Morgrim7 (1) - yuma
Robz888 (3) - Dsell, Captain_Frisk, Eevee
jotheonah (1) - Galzria
Eevee (1) - O

Not Voting (7) - Robz, def, michaeljb, Voltgloss, jotheonah, Morgrim7, eHalcyon

Deadline: June 3, 2012, 11:59pm PDT
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 09:57:09 pm by Insomniac »
"It is one of [Insomniacs] badges of pride that he will bus anyone, at any time, and he has done it over and over on day 1. I am completely serious, it is like the biggest part of his meta." - Dsell

Dsell

• Saboteur
  • He/Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #465 on: June 01, 2012, 09:43:44 pm »

Deadline: 1 Week So June 3[/color]
Deadline: July 3, 2012, 11:59pm PDT[/color][/b]

Uhhh is it June 3 or July 3? This is really important.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: June 01, 2012, 09:44:53 pm »

I'll let Insomniac clarify, but I have a hard time believing we have more than 4 weeks still... that would draw it out WAY to long. ;D

Mafia Record:

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: June 01, 2012, 09:56:55 pm »

I'll let Insomniac clarify, but I have a hard time believing we have more than 4 weeks still... that would draw it out WAY to long. ;D

My bad I spaced, totally meant JUNE 3, lol July 3 would be really bad.
"It is one of [Insomniacs] badges of pride that he will bus anyone, at any time, and he has done it over and over on day 1. I am completely serious, it is like the biggest part of his meta." - Dsell

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: June 01, 2012, 11:00:24 pm »

My bad I spaced, totally meant JUNE 3, lol July 3 would be really bad.

If we are to lynch all liars - is there any way for me to vote for Insomniac?
I support funsockets.... taking as much time as they need to get it right.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: June 01, 2012, 11:02:02 pm »

Didn't Insomniac die with a stick in the back? Hmm, C.F. misleads us. /lynch

Mafia Record:

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: June 01, 2012, 11:25:44 pm »

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that I will be gone all of Sunday through the deadline. I am visiting my in-laws and probably (~95%) won't be getting on the computer that day. As a result I won't be able to participate in any last minute voting before the deadline.

It appears I am the lone vote left for Morgrim7. I don't think my belief toward him has changed and haven't been convinced to vote for anyone else. For now I'll keep it the same.

For tonight I am off to bed.

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: June 02, 2012, 01:57:06 am »

Hello all. Well, I re-read the first half of this stuff. Man there are a lot of posts, and a lot of silly, useless posts. Moving on, here is everyone ranked from non-suspicon to suspicion:

Morgrim: He says crazy things, but he isn't behaving much differently from MII. To the extent he IS behaving differently, I think he is legitimately trying not to get lynched first round again. He's really bad at that... but he's not the mafia (maybe).
Yuma: I think the mafia would not leave that lonely little vote on Morgrim, knowing it's unlikely to be joined by any other votes. He doesn't seem to be paying the kind of attention to the game that I would expect from a mafia. He also has a blessed dearth of silly posts.
Def: To be fair, Def and Yuma have said so little that it's a bit unfair to largely acquit them. But my sense is the mafia would have chimed in more. If this turns out to be untrue, and they are mafia, we will have to make a concerted effort to start really piling on the less prolific talkers in early rounds. But for now, I find them both unsuspicious.
Galzria: He makes it very hard to have an opinion of him because he-just-posts-so-much. So much info, and so much silliness. And emoticons! I hate when they are not used sparingly. Oh well. Since he and I were both mafia in MII, I am having a hard time evaluating him in this new context, but he seems harmless--and also helpful--so far.
O: The biggest change for me when I went back over the thread is that now I see O as mostly innocent. I don't agree with everything he did, but his short, snarky responses don't read like mafia to me. The Jester thing was clearly a joke. The random generator was needling. The only troubling thing was his comment about the self-lynch, but we might have all been reading too much into that. He might just be the town bad boy.
Voltgloss: He essentially sounds identical to Mafia II, where he was not mafia. He has a highly analytical, sophisticated, reluctantly accusatory but accusatory nonetheless style, and he really hasn't deviated from it at all this game. I have no specific suspicion of him, though I am wary of being fooled by it (since it would be easy for him to act the exact same way and expect my faith in him).
eHalycon: He is playing a wise first round. Somewhat guarded, but doesn't avoid the subjects. I'm not alarmed by him right now but he is probably someone who could rapidly move up my suspicions depending on how he behaves henceforth. I could see the mafia doing what he's been doing--really sort of lurking but saying short concrete things now and then. But that's just a feeling.
Jotheonah: Well, he's been very purposeful this first round. I like that, but it sort of sticks out at the moment, actually. Not a lot, but Galzria seems pretty suspicious of him.
Captain Frisk: He said something way early about doing research on whether the town was likely to lynch successfully on day 1. That's nice, but you know that's kind of a good thing for the mafia to say to start building good faith. He's also made sure to get a vote out there, on me.
Michaeljb: Well, he had a LOT of silly posts early on. Silly posts make me suspicious when they come from new players, because I am thinking that a new mafia would want to be involved in the conversation a reasonable amount, but would be afraid of saying anything. So he would see a lot of silly posts mix with more substance. Michaeljb, and the top 2 people, have been repeat offenders on this. Michaeljb had some defensive moments mid-late through the day, also.
Dsell and Eevee: Really, these are the two people who stick out to me as mafia. Dsell has been waging a pretty relentless crusade against me. I won't go so far as to say it's baseless, but it's weird. I think it's weird, at least. I try to take a slightly less active role on Day 1 and I find myself being totally attacked by this guy. And of course the biggest thing with him is pre-emptively defending himself in case of a mislynch. Everybody remember that? Also, he was already worried about me doing a false roleclaim. Really, he has a Robz888 focus and as Robz888 I don't get it. He's very misguided or he's mafia.

Eevee hopped right on that bandwagon, and he did so after I had said that I would be posting a big accusations post (where I also asked to hold off on voting for me until after I'd made it), and then he voted for me, before I get the post up. I thought he might have suspected I was going to put him at the top here and wanted to get his vote out of the way before he did. Remember also that I suspect the mafia might want to vote earlier, rather than later. If you vote early, you CAN switch if you need to, but otherwise you are in good shape not to look bandwagon-y or hammering or whatnot. So it wouldn't surprise me to see some of the early voters as mafia. (Really, though, it wouldn't surprise me to see anybody as mafia, not even Morgrim.) Also, Eevee really hit the sweet spot with some silly posts, some golly-gee I'm new to this gosh stuff, and some substance. And man, right onto the Robz bandwagon!

So, I would vote for Dsell or Eevee. Really, I suspect them about the same. Since there is already a vote for Eevee, I shall vote for him. If other players have strong opinions why Dsell is suspicious but Eevee is not, I am open to re-considering. Really, I'm open to re-considering on anyone (even Morgrim, though probably not). But that deadline really is looming more than I expected, so here's this for now:

VOTE: EEVEE
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: June 02, 2012, 02:02:45 am »

To be fair, the usage of emoticons has been fairly conscience, but only because you mentioned them annoying you earlier in the thread. While I DO use them, it's not nearly so much, usually, as I have been recently.

;D

Ok, I'll go back to normal now. (Man, I wanna put a wink face in here).

Mafia Record:

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: June 02, 2012, 02:04:51 am »

With 13 Alive it takes 7 to lynch
Current Vote Counts
Morgrim7 (1) - yuma
Robz888 (3) - Dsell, Captain_Frisk, Eevee
jotheonah (1) - Galzria
Eevee (2) - O, Robz

Not Voting (6) - def, michaeljb, Voltgloss, jotheonah, Morgrim7, eHalcyon

Deadline: June 3, 2012, 11:59pm PDT

Dsell

• Saboteur
  • He/Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: June 02, 2012, 02:36:09 am »

Ok, about 48 hours to go.

I'm completely unsurprised to see Robz begin to make his case against me.

Here's where I'm at. I'm trying not to have Robz888 tunnel vision. There ARE three mafia out there, whether Robz is one or not. I'm not opposed to lynching someone else if a) I see something really suspicious or b) someone else makes a strong case against another player and others show interest in lynching this person (which I think is more likely). This is not hopping on a bandwagon; this is simply due to the fact that we are going to have to get a majority of votes on someone, and very soon. Unfortunately, we simply don't have time to do tons and tons more analysis. If no other strong suspicions are raised, it does look quite likely that someone that has already received votes is going to be the lynchee.

The problem with this is that I really don't get a mafia read from anyone here except Robz. Unless it is the much-less-active posters, at least 2 people are fooling me. I could see some reasons for suspicion on some others, such as jotheonah and eevee, but...I'm just not really seeing it. I could be wrong, and I can be persuaded because like I've said, we CAN'T not lynch.

So for now at least, my vote is going to stay the same. I just don't see any good reason to vote for someone who reads town to me over someone who I get a serious mafia vibe from.

Later (maybe tomorrow) I will post an analysis of people's actions assuming that each is mafia, which can hopefully help me sort out thoughts past Robz tunnel vision. In the mean time, this is crunch time for airing suspicions! We really need to start getting our act together tomorrow to settle on a single person to lynch.

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 60  All

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 20 queries.